• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shoot
There's no rules about theories / spoilers / such things.
Thanks!

So essentially, there are many parts to this but this is something like part 1 I guess? Anyway.

Hospital

I think we all know about the suspicious Saiki hospital in Remake, yep the very same hospital that Shiki briefly visits and the one you visit alongside Ciel in her route where Shiki starts hyperventilating and suspiciously is mentally distressed wanting to get out of that place as soon as possible.

Essentially, the hospital is also way different in Ciel route in the sense it is extra damaged. This route is also where Satsuki suspiciously re-appears which shouldn't at all be possible from what we know of OG and Arach taking a more active stance, compared to Arc's route where she watches on from the sidelines for some reason which is weird considering how Roa tells us about how "Paranodahlia loves doing unnecessary things she doesn't have to"

Btw, in this context, 'She' is referred to as Arach since this bad end essentially occurs due to her vaccines; another interesting part is how Roa refers to 'Paranodahlia' as a possible reason why he comes back to life.
Funny, guess who's the rank 12th of the Dead Apostle Ancestors in Tsukihime Remake? Lululily A.rach Paranodahlia.

Given what we saw in relevance to Idea Replica with Dr. Arach, how it shoots a person to rank 8 (extremely, and I mean extremely unlikely. Chances are you like die out on fourth or fifth booster shot and most end up in shit tier rank 6) which only a rank 9 can make occur for a DA, same with Rank 7, it's safe to assume Arach is a Dead Apostle Ancestor given by this fact and she likely is Paranodahlia we're speaking of.

Now how does it relate to hospital? This way:

"Sight of a doctor frolicking like a child" guess we know who it is, nothing needs to be stated.

"Since then" The context here is Shiki believes he's been in the hospital for the last two weeks and nobody has ever visited him since he was admitted which is an obvious contradiction. The lines previous to the CG above go about like this-

Hmm, smashing a mirror as soon as you see your reflection. Very intriguing, is it not? (For those who're aware of the Roa the 16th stuff, I'll make a post on it in the next part with a timeline of everything in my POV and for those who don't, heh you're in for a helluva ride)

Anyway, back to the contradiction itself. This is evident because Shiki has had his memory wiped at the-

First hospital
(Will include the CG in the next message)
He does not have MEoDP here and it seemed to be post-Garden events, Shiki has a "little sister" Mio or Akiha perhaps visiting him, the obvious lady who is Arach here and the "strange man in suit" likely Gouto? He's gonna recognise Makihisa.

Second hospital
(Same as first)
Seems to be a huge time skip, Shiki now has MEoDP meaning he faced his third 'death' in the hospital first. My theory is the first hospital is likely where he was awakened, SHIKI was also in a different room possibly. The duo had to duke it out the second time in the first hospital in Remake because "Roa the 16th" needs to be transferred into "Roa the 17th" for the events taking place during the main timeline of Tsukihime Remake to occur. Gouto also stated how Akiha is partly responsible for his facial burns and we know the Saiki hospital (first hospital) was burned. There are tons of issues, especially the years which I'll again address in my next post but Akiha seemingly likely also duked it out to stop her brothers from fighting it out to death or something perhaps, more value to this insane reasoning: Akiha's natural enemy- either brother.

Shiki meanwhile seemed to have 'died' thrice, once upon adoption unlike OG the second time at the garden incident and the third time at the hospital.

Anyway, since this is essentially short (this part isn't over with). I'd first like to answer anything if any of you have any questions so far or if you seek to question my line of reasoning feel free to as I love debates. Also, feel free to share your thoughts on what you think of this so far before we continue.

Isn’t XX’s tan absolutely charming? I want to fight her someday. As a city, I think it’s an essential experience for me have a clash between a giant mecha and a mobile suit.
Yeah....its Psycommu.
Sometimes a chubby blue bird comes by and says things like, 'Dang, Miss, you rock! How 'bout we hit up the Valley of Death together? Like Top Gun: Maverick, ya heard of it?... Is it just me, or is it gettin' super muggy in here outta nowhere?' I can just go ahead and squash it, right?
Top Gun huh.....

Back