• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
regardless of my views on this, this site uses pretty much every work for scaling, to my knowledge. don’t like it? idk complain to the staff or whatever

Then........Why are you using Nasu's WoG statements, which are not accepted on this site? Bro LOL.

I'm simply debating how things actually are, not how they should be on the site since I don't care that much.

acting like this doesn’t happen in melty blood is crazy

The parody stuff in Melty Blood is distinct from the more serious stuff with its own story. What an absurd comparison.

regardless, here’s a definition:

I don't care. Comedic works are forever irrelevant to serious works.

“future gospel is non canon because shiki has a kid” is extremely funny

Can you actually explain why it's funny? I also find everything you say funny asf and deranged, and so do a lot of people. The fact you are trying to defend MF is just a confirmation you don't know the character at all and didn't understand the story.

Ryougi has a deep-seated hatred for humanity and strong nihilistic tendencies, with Void even stating her desire to destroy all of creation. While she can resist her impulses to kill, her core nature remains destructive. Moreover, she fundamentally doesn’t care about anything except Mikiya. Mikiya, on the other hand, embodies normalcy and stability, even rejecting Void’s offer to grant his wishes because he’s content with his life. The idea of them wanting a child completely contradicts their very characters.

And btw:

this is from one of the extra materials on the shingon tachikawa sect, which is not relevant to FGO in any capacity

The same exact materials places Buddha above Amaterasu. This just shows TM doesn't follow Buddhism 1-1. We already know that since the verse using... certain Neoplatonist ideas like The One.

regardless of my views on this, this site uses pretty much every work for scaling, to my knowledge. don’t like it? idk complain to the staff or whatever
I've seen people argue the events of the Fate/GO game are canon TO THE STORY, as in, actually happen in-verse, in the same verse as the normal FGO story, and not that they are as "tools" for the game to have content.
Som yeah, EVERYTHING seems to be canon...

I've seen people argue the events of the Fate/GO game are canon TO THE STORY, as in, actually happen in-verse, in the same verse as the normal FGO story, and not that they are as "tools" for the game to have content.

The point is GO itself being incompatible with the older series, not its events with GO. Regardless it doesn't matter. Even if everything is one unified canon (Nope) GO still uses Tsukihime remake and its version of Ryougi contradicts her original self.

What are your views on this then?

And this was discussed elsewhere, but since the verse is going through revisions, there will definitely be a discussion down the line on what works scale to what given the Tsukihime Remake exists and obviously newer works will pull from its lore over the OG and EX verse is about to have 3 canons

And this was discussed elsewhere, but since the verse is going through revisions, there will definitely be a discussion down the line on what works scale to what given the Tsukihime Remake exists and obviously newer works will pull from its lore over the OG and EX verse is about to have 3 canons

No Violatas. See, even parodies must be canon because "it's metafiction".

The point is GO itself being incompatible with the older series, not its events with GO. Regardless it doesn't matter. Even if everything is one unified canon (Nope) GO still uses Tsukihime remake and its version of Ryougi contradicts her original self.
honestly, one canon supporters inadvertently makes the verse look incoherent af and a mess. The opposite of what they want ironically.

All of Fate is a Walter White victim if Fate supporters insist on one Fate canon or the entire TM verse is due to the fact that Fate series like EXtra and stuff despite aligning with the og lore, being forced to be canon to sub reality fodder like FGO which shows the root as a mundane dimension one can travel to proves that it is sub reality level and therefore, Walter White aka Heisenberg solos by default
Walter_White_S5B.png

Then........Why are you using Nasu's WoG statements, which are not accepted on this site? Bro LOL.

I'm simply debating how things actually are, not how they should be on the site since I don't care that much.

The parody stuff in Melty Blood is distinct from the more serious stuff with its own story. What an absurd comparison.
they happen in the same universe, lmao.
I don't care. Comedic works are forever irrelevant to serious works.
melty blood is doomed
Can you actually explain why it's funny? I also find everything you say funny asf and deranged, and so do a lot of people. The fact you are trying to defend MF is just a confirmation you don't know the character at all and didn't understand the story.
a lot of people being who? i have no familiarity with any of you beyond like 4 days ago
Ryougi has a deep-seated hatred for humanity and strong nihilistic tendencies, with Void even stating her desire to destroy all of creation. While she can resist her impulses to kill, her core nature remains destructive. Moreover, she fundamentally doesn’t care about anything except Mikiya. Mikiya, on the other hand, embodies normalcy and stability, even rejecting Void’s offer to grant his wishes because he’s content with his life. The idea of them wanting a child completely contradicts their very characters.
so, you think mikiya will never want anything ever again? even food, or water? what?
And btw:

The same exact materials places Buddha above Amaterasu. This just shows TM doesn't follow Buddhism 1-1. We already know that since the verse using... certain Neoplatonist ideas like The One.
i would think making the SUPREME BUDDHA,which all buddhas are just emanations of, inferior would be a huge deviation.

so, you think mikiya will never want anything ever again? even food, or water? what?

This is such a desperate strawman, I'm actually chuckling. You probably thought you found the ultimate checkmate with this. All I said is that Mikiya learns towards stability and tranquility, and so will avoid significant changes to his life, such as making a kid. Void asked him if he wanted a better future and he outright refused, because his life the way it is already is fine to him. Him having a child contradicts that completely and even destroys the peace that he and Shiki sought the whole series, and by extension the point of KnK. You also ignored Shiki herself being completely incapable of desiring one due to her established character.

Though you think Asagami and Kirie have the same Nothigness as Shiki and yet Araya never used them for his plan. All KnK characters are brain-dead under your interpretation, so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.

The rest of what you said is either irrelevant or arguments by repetitions, not going to bother with that shit again.

Honestly, Me personally I would seperate the verse in to two blocks and not three as per my real views for simplcity sake
one: The doujinverse aka Tsukihime (2000), Angel Notes, KNK, Mahoyo, DDD, Melty Blood, Tsuki No Sango Fate Extra and CCC, strange fake, etc
two: all modern canon series like MF, FGO, Extella, Samurari Remeant, Prisma etc and stuff like FSN and Zero can fit in both canons

Honestly, Me personally I would seperate the verse in to two blocks and not three as per my real views for simplcity sake
one: The doujinverse aka Tsukihime (2000), Angel Notes, KNK, Mahoyo, DDD, Melty Blood, Tsuki No Sango Fate Extra and CCC, strange fake, etc
two: all modern canon series like MF, FGO, Extella, Samurari Remeant, Prisma etc and stuff like FSN and Zero can fit in both canons
you know strange fake explicitly uses concepts from FGO, like the Alter Ego class,right

It does not to my knowledge esphically since it follows the older lore on how the second magic works and also how Ea works etc and also the author saying it doesn't follow FSN or FGO.
the second magic and EA have been consistently the same

Alter Ego was a class introduced in FGO.
before that, the only extra classes were ruler, avenger, and the BB created mooncancer.
gil became an alterego class servant in SF

(actually, I don’t think mooncancwr was an actual class before FGO either,just a title for BB)

add me on discord, f.a.t.e_ too much stuff going on here already

That's because they are. A bunch of events are referenced throughout Fate/Grand Order's main story.

It does not to my knowledge esphically since it follows the older lore on how the second magic works and also how Ea works etc and also the author saying it doesn't follow FSN or FGO.
It does actually incorporate stuff from Fate/Grand Order. The entire reason Gugalanna is in Fate/strange Fake is because Fate/strange Fake's Ishtar stole him from the Babylonia Singularity in Fate/Grand Order, and Gilgamesh actually comes back to life as an Alter Ego in the most recent volume. Hell, the entire reason Ishtar even stuck around after volume 3 (or something like that) is because Narita liked her so much in Fate/Grand Order. Narita Ryogo loves to draw in aspects from across the entire franchise (he even referenced Room of the April Witch with Francesca Prelati's backstory, so taking stuff from the single biggest and most popular entry in the entire Nasuverse is a no-brainer).

I don't think Witch on the Holy Night fits in with og Tsukihime.

Out of curiosity, what would your "three Type-Moon canons" look like?
You do realize that Prisma Illya is older than Witch on the Holy Night, Fate/Extra, Fate/Extra CCC, every Melty Blood game from Melty Blood Actress Again onwards, Tsuki no Sango, Fate/strange Fake, and a ton of other stuff, right?

What's MF stand for?

I don't think Witch on the Holy Night fits in with og Tsukihime.
it doesn’t. shit like the ages and even the school Aoko goes to was changed from the character material version.
Out of curiosity, what would your "three Type-Moon canons" look like?

You do realize that Prisma Illya is older than Witch on the Holy Night, Fate/Extra, Fate/Extra CCC, every Melty Blood game from Melty Blood Actress Again onwards, Tsuki no Sango, Fate/strange Fake, and a ton of other stuff, right?

What's MF stand for?
Mirai Fukuin

Back