• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So funny how everyone on the thread seethes at you here but cannot offer counterarguments. Everyone just wants to gun for the highest upgrades rather then be objective.
If you read the comments on the root thread instead of riding Deagon, you would understand why him bringing up whatever happened 2-3 years ago is irrelevant

The lengths some supporters on that Root thread go to reject what's actually stated in favour of this faux-monism is crazy

We’ll see
I mean personally speaking, If you asked me what I thought of the root outside the sites conventions i'd say its omnipotent but not according to whatever nonsense Ultima cooked up. It helps I don't buy any kind of Dimensional tiering at all whatsoever and think reality fiction difference is unimpressive and silly af.

I mean personally speaking, If you asked me what I thought of the root outside the sites conventions i'd say its omnipotent but not according to whatever nonsense Ultima cooked up.
I guess Nasu or theologists also cooked up nonsense with their philosophical doctrines😑 You are definitely smarter😭🙏
It helps I don't buy any kind of Dimensional tiering at all whatsoever and think reality fiction difference is unimpressive and silly af.
At this point, why are you even wasting your time here if you don't believe in dimensional tiering or r>f?🤔

On the earlier discussion I'm still open for verse deletion, though I'd argue keeping Tsukihime, FSN, and Zero. FSN and Zero because of how closely tied they are, and Tsukihime since that's really easy to handle when not factoring in extended lore for higher tier scaling. By itself, best stuff would be Nrvnqsr's continental statement and the moon drop feat.

These 3 would be tame to handle

I would honestly prefer if the verse is left alone. Deleting the verse wouldnt guarantee that whatever you cook up would be accepted and that would mean the verse remains deleted. I'm personally against the verse deleted.

I mean that seems kinda counterintuitive if you don't particularly care about the verse beyond the Root's rating I'm ngl despite how bad it is

I do care. Just not on this site.
See I get that, I'm just wondering why care if it's deleted here then?
And mind you, there's very very very few people actively trying to revise it now. I know @CRIMPSUMPSKI2 and some others off site have plans, though still very few tmk, and it'd take awhile.
Preferably revising it would have waaaay more people on board but we don't live in that world. And believe me, I know getting staff approval is a pain for Nasuverse

And believe me, I know getting staff approval is a pain for Nasuverse
No you don't. If you did, you would understand why it's pointless to delete the verse. Staff members would always lurk around when it comes to downgrade or erasing a verse. When it comes to upgrading or bringing it back, they either never appear or they just disagree(Shinza bansho). Go ahead, delete the verse and I can bet my balls that you wont succeed in bringing it back. All the excuses in the world would be given as to why you can't bring back the verse.

No you don't.
I've made multiple CRTs involving the verse that staff never showed up for months for after I'd ask them to comment. Only one went by speedily. So yes, I'm more than aware it's hard getting them to comment.

Go ahead, delete the verse and I can bet my balls that you wont succeed in bringing it back. All the excuses in the world would be given as to why you can't bring back the verse.
Also chill out lmao. You're acting like it's happening now when it's only tossed out a suggestion

I've made multiple CRTs involving the verse that staff never showed up for months for after I'd ask them to comment. Only one went by speedily. So yes, I'm more than aware it's hard getting them to comment.
So if you experienced all these, you still think you would have higher chances of bringing it back once it gets deleted?
Also chill out lmao. You're acting like it's happening now when it's only tossed out a suggestion
I mean, you seem pretty serious about doing it. I'm simply warning you on what would most likely happen if the verse is deleted.

So if you experienced all these, you still think you would have higher chances of bringing it back once it gets deleted?
Look how many staff joined in for the tier 0 Root thread. Staff involvement is kinda inconsistent, though they at least join for bigger ones. Hell, since you mentioned it, Shinza is coming back too. If it were deleted I don't think it'd be that hard to bring it up.

I mean, you seem pretty serious about doing it. I'm simply warning you on what would most likely happen if the verse is deleted.
I mean I'm for it being deleted yeah, though I'd suggest leaving a few entries at least for building blocks.

I'm not even the only on who suggested deleting it either btw

On the earlier discussion I'm still open for verse deletion, though I'd argue keeping Tsukihime, FSN, and Zero. FSN and Zero because of how closely tied they are, and Tsukihime since that's really easy to handle when not factoring in extended lore for higher tier scaling.
If you wish for the verse to be deleted, it would only make sense for everything related to the Nasuverse to be removed as well but that obviously won’t happen if the current proposals get accepted. Mind you, I’ve seen you mention revising these specific parts of the verse several times on this thread, all to no avail.

Look how many staff joined in for the tier 0 Root thread. Staff involvement is kinda inconsistent, though they at least join for bigger ones. Hell, since you mentioned it, Shinza is coming back too. If it were deleted I don't think it'd be that hard to bring it up.
They showed up because first of all, it's a tier 0 thread that needs to be concluded before other tier 0 threads get attention. Secondly, because I pretty much kept disturbing them to comment on their message wall. And most of them still refused. Shinza is coming back because the new tiering system makes it more easy to understand where the verse stands imo
I mean I'm for it being deleted yeah, though I'd suggest leaving a few entries at least for building blocks.

I'm not even the only on who suggested deleting it either btw
Again, I can't stop you from wanting to delete it. I'm simply just gonna be against it.

Also, as the person above said, making a cosmology blog first before trying to delete or fix anything sounds way better.

Mind you, I’ve seen you mention revising these specific parts of the verse several times on this thread, all to no avail.
??? "To no avail" what are you talking about. Zero and FSN revisions are being planned as is and was already mentioned in this thread. Tsukihime too. CRTs for these haven't been made yet because obviously it'd take awhile with so few actively trying.
Actually I could technically go ahead and try the Tsukihime revision, but out fo respect I'm waiting on the FSN and Zero stuff.

They showed up because first of all, it's a tier 0 thread that needs to be concluded before other tier 0 threads get attention. Secondly, because I pretty much kept disturbing them to comment on their message wall. And most of them still refused. Shinza is coming back because the new tiering system makes it more easy to understand where the verse stands imo
The person trying to bring Shinza back made that before the new tiering system was even accepted.

No offense but like

What's with the passive aggressiveness, specifically for this fandom in this wiki? Honestly, I can get wanting to index your favorite verse stats properly and thus want to make sure its right.

But then you get people saying things completely unrelated like Goku soloing or whatever. How is that relevant to the Nasuverse?

I remember why I ended up lurking instead of actually actively discussing things in this wikia. It's changed so much since 2016's simpler days.

You don't need to act butthurt over all this. I'm no one important so I won't tell any of you to stop, but it's just really annoying to see all of us Nasu fans in this general thread be so passive aggressive.

Just watch some funny Nasu videos and cool off. VS Debating is a hobby first and foremost. It's for fun, not for slinging passive aggressive remarks.

People just hate each other when it comes to the Nasuverse I suppose.
Is this referring to tdjwo? If it is then it's best to put him on the blocklist considering his attitude
No offense but like

What's with the passive aggressiveness, specifically for this fandom in this wiki? Honestly, I can get wanting to index your favorite verse stats properly and thus want to make sure its right.

But then you get people saying things completely unrelated like Goku soloing or whatever. How is that relevant to the Nasuverse?
As for this, this is just a jokes shill lel, maybe because you are way more mature and veterans here hence you find it weird
I also find it weird at the first stance but goes along with it and it can be refreshing rather than having an heated debates 24/7 which is basically the current Nasuverse fanbase in this forum in nutshell

Is this referring to tdjwo? If it is then it's best to put him on the blocklist considering his attitude
Of course, i expected no less from you. How about you be on the blocking list. Tell me what I did wrong here. I don't see how that's related to me and I'm pretty sure the person was talking about someone saying Gkku solos Nasu which I definitely didn't say so instead of you pointing fingers without reason, think first.
As for this, this is just a jokes shill lel, maybe because you are way more mature and veterans here hence you find it weird
I also find it weird at the first stance but goes along with it and it can be refreshing rather than having an heated debates 24/7 which is basically the current Nasuverse fanbase in this forum in nutshell
Yeah, just jokes💀 Bringing up Goku randomly to annoy Nasu fans in their own thread is just jokes. Sometimes I wonder how some Nasu "fans" act like haters to their own verse and supporters.

Of course, i expected no less from you. How about you be on the blocking list. Tell me what I did wrong here. I don't see how that's related to me and I'm pretty sure the person was talking about someone saying Gkku solos Nasu which I definitely didn't say so instead of you pointing fingers without reason, think first.

Yeah, just jokes💀 Bringing up Goku randomly to annoy Nasu fans in their own thread is just jokes. Sometimes I wonder how some Nasu "fans" act like haters to their own verse and supporters.
Pretty sure they were just joking. Goku solos is a meme that is extended to nearly any powerscaling discussion.

Back