• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She would likely be Low 1-C, possibly 1-C. She is considered the strongest of the Tam Lin, is one of the three Great Calamities, is arguably stronger than Morgan herself, Albion has a ton of statements that probably place it that high, and she tore through the Abyssal Worm.
Melusine admit Morgan is equal to her.
Screenshot-20230924-152138-Opera-Mini.jpg

Castoria made statement Morgan energy is above Melusine , Barghest and Baobhan Sith.
Screenshot-20230930-160922-You-Tube.jpg

Your forget Melusine albion is injured by Aesc former weapon , the weapon Percival current use to take her down. And accourding to story itself Rhongomyniad > Spear of Selection.

I actually have no idea how I didn't see/respond to this before. I think I just forgot.

Melusine admit Morgan is equal to her.
Screenshot-20230924-152138-Opera-Mini.jpg
Ah, I did forget about this statement.

Granted, I think this statement only applies to her base and not-fully transformed/Third Ascension self and not her full Albion form.

Though, I don't know how well they compare anyway.
Castoria made statement Morgan energy is above Melusine , Barghest and Baobhan Sith.
Screenshot-20230930-160922-You-Tube.jpg
Magical Energy doesn't necessarily equal strength, but that's fair.

Then again, this is still before she transformed into Albion.
Your forget Melusine albion is injured by Aesc former weapon , the weapon Percival current use to take her down. And accourding to story itself Rhongomyniad > Spear of Selection.
That's true. I was going to say that the Spear of Selection is now made to specifically kill Faeries, but then I remembered she's not technically a Faerie.

Granted, bring weaker than Rhongomyniad isn't that big of a knock against the Spear of Selection.

Though, I think Melusine would still be Low 1-C, possibly 1-C for the other reasons I brought up earlier.

Two questions regarding smurfs/tier 1:

Does Kingprotea have any hax above 8D? (In case she doesn't, are her 8D hax layered?)

Who is the strongest character in 1C?

Two questions regarding smurfs/tier 1:

Does Kingprotea have any hax above 8D? (In case she doesn't, are her 8D hax layered?)

Who is the strongest character in 1C?
Strongest characters in 1c are these guys I think(9d)

Last edited:
Ah, I did forget about this statement.

Granted, I think this statement only applies to her base and not-fully transformed/Third Ascension self and not her full Albion form.

Though, I don't know how well they compare anyway
Morgan actually know Melusine is Calamity. That why she give her the name of round table , lancelot.

The strongest knight in Faerie Britain, no matter the form of combat. I gifted her the name Lancelot as proof of that. Our relationship was supposed to be one on equal terms... but I made her my vassal in order to free her from the fate she's cursed with. And she seems to hold some respect for me. Therefore, she follows my orders. But ultimately, respect is not what she's a martyr to
Avalon le Fae synopsis made statement about Morgan and Oberon know Woodwose is strongest than Melusine , Barghest and Baobhan Sith. Accourding to Sphriggan he is only one who can kill Morgan in section 16. Cnoc Na Rea made statement Woodwose is more trouble than all tam lin.

Granted, bring weaker than Rhongomyniad isn't that big of a knock against the Spear of Selection.
Rhongomyniad is stated to be a threat for U-Olga. The latter is stated by Nasu can handle Lostbelt ORT if she don't get nerfed.

One of Rhongomyniad Morgan fired to Olympus already made her comparable to previous Lostbelt King. This statement is before Da Vinci regonise Morgan have 12 Rhongimyniad.

Someone like Castoria can shield storm border from Melusine Albion attack and Percival and Super Mashu can made her regroup.

In term of feat Morgan >> Melusine.

wait,
Morgan actually know Melusine is Calamity. That why she give her the name of round table , lancelot.

Avalon le Fae synopsis made statement about Morgan and Oberon know Woodwose is strongest than Melusine , Barghest and Baobhan Sith. Accourding to Sphriggan he is only one who can kill Morgan in section 16. Cnoc Na Rea made statement Woodwose is more trouble than all tam lin.

Rhongomyniad is stated to be a threat for U-Olga. The latter is stated by Nasu can handle Lostbelt ORT if she don't get nerfed.

One of Rhongomyniad Morgan fired to Olympus already made her comparable to previous Lostbelt King. This statement is before Da Vinci regonise Morgan have 12 Rhongimyniad.

Someone like Castoria can shield storm border from Melusine Albion attack and Percival and Super Mashu can made her regroup.

In term of feat Morgan >> Melusine.
how many people are stated to be able to handle lb ort? u olga, tezcatlipoca too?

Back