• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I watching the Fate/Grand Order Solomon stage play, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to watch the Camelot and Babylonia ones.

(Also, you should all watch them because they turn Fate/Grand Order into a musical, for some reason. Watching Gilgamesh and Ozymandias bust a move is way too funny to not love).

I looked at the description of tier H1-A+..in my opinion shiki fits in tier H1-A+ rather than tier 0 (if root is accepted as tier 0)

but if shiki is accepted as tier 0..that's okay too..

I will ask one more thing , are there any Nasu characters that would benefit from the r>f rerevisions
No, as it would turn out. Characters that scale to Zelretch or BB, and should be more "real" than other characters are able to be interacted with by characters that are less "real". Example: Servants can fight ORT, who is comparable to Zelretch and Crimson Moon who should be more more "real" due to Zelretch's use of the second magic. Also, the extraverse Servants were able to reach BB's level by using Mystic Codes, which for Gil, only gave him his OG powers back. So basically, all of the 1-C characters are staying where they are until we get more information that says otherwise.

We still have Outer Gods tho.
Outer gods would be 1-A through BDE type 2, and there is only one with a profile.

Should add that if there comes an anti feat later on, they would be disqualified.

Plus, outer gods don't scale to anyone, and no one scales to them.

Outer gods would be 1-A through BDE type 2, and there is only one with a profile.

Should add that if there comes an anti feat later on, they would be disqualified.

Plus, outer gods don't scale to anyone, and no one scales to them.
Not all Outer Gods are same bro. Yog-Sothoth > Nyarlathotep > Shub-Niggurath > Cthulhu > Cthugha > Vulthoom

If other Outer Gods are 1-A, then Yog-Sothoth should be High 1-A as he encompasses all of them and Outer Universe (with regular Universe) as well.

So, if and/or when Ultima's revision goes through, who is going to be the one to make the Tier 0 Root CRT?
I really don't think there's any need to make a thread for it since it's pretty clear. The justifications might be changed a little bit tho. But if we really do need to make a crt, then Toxic or I could make it. Is there anyone else who has been active on threads dealing with Root?

Damn, we gonna have Shiki Tohno with tier 0 mystic eyes??
Apparently not since you can't have tier 0 powers without yourself being tier 0

"There cannot be a character that has Tier 0 power, but some nature that is distinct from that"

"Which is to say a character who is physically 3-D but has Tier 0 Attack Potency is impossible."

From the CRT

Back