• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi! I'm new playing games of Nasuverse. I'm starting with Fate/Stay Night, and while playing I noticed this:

Shouldn't this give Information Analysis to all masters? I've checked Shirou's profile here, but didn't see this explicitely mentioned in the explanation of Information Analysis

If it is explained later, please don't tell me, I don't want to get spoilers, thank you :)

Oh yeah, it is. I'm surprised they don't already have Information Analysis on their profiles.

I have a random question, but I don't know the answer since I didn't watch/read the prototype.

Is Arthur Pendragon equal to Arthuria Pendragon? Do they supposedly have the same haxes, AP, etc etc? From what I can recall, I've heard that Arthur's sword is better when fully unsealed but I'm unsure.

I have a random question, but I don't know the answer since I didn't watch/read the prototype.

Is Arthur Pendragon equal to Arthuria Pendragon? Do they supposedly have the same haxes, AP, etc etc? From what I can recall, I've heard that Arthur's sword is better when fully unsealed but I'm unsure.
I honestly don't know. I'm not that familiar with Fate/Prototype stuff either.

Though, I think their Excalibur's are supposed to be similar, but I think Altria/Artoria's Seals are easier to unseal.

That being said, Arthur did kill a Beast, kind of, and he did fight Mother Harlot/Draco in Fate/Grand Order Arcade, and she was a 1st Planetary Grade, which puts her above Goetia and Lostbelt 5.2 U-Olga Marie (and Zeus by extension) since they were "only" Second and Third Planetary Grade Threats, respectively.

The only real difference is that Arthur's Excalibur is EX rank, and Artoria's is A++ rank

djoZZeL.png

Now who to roll.....

Well yeah, but we're an indexing site, so it should be listed anyway.
But indexed in what way??, they can only have a very limited Info scan that only scan servant and is because of the link between Master and Servant, also like i said before, it is not even Master inherent ability and it is a special mechanin a Holy Grai War

Anyways, if you could get a new Nasuverse game in any game style what will it be and where will you want it to take place?

Me personally I would want a soulslike and very similar Bloodborne and I will want it to take place either in the Atlas Institute or Wandering Sea preferably in a period cut off from linear time and they have to stop one of the predicted world ending threats that both branches are known for predicting regularly.

Though I’m a big fan of the servants shtick i will want no servants or anything HGW related in this game, simply an average mage with either a bloodline trait or Origin that allows continuous growth in an isolated section of time.

And depending on the ending the main protagonist could carry the abilities out of the selected plot area or not. Heck I won’t mind if the 4th hidden true magic or the 1st are revealed like this.

So what are yours?

Anyways, if you could get a new Nasuverse game in any game style what will it be and where will you want it to take place?

Me personally I would want a soulslike and very similar Bloodborne and I will want it to take place either in the Atlas Institute or Wandering Sea preferably in a period cut off from linear time and they have to stop one of the predicted world ending threats that both branches are known for predicting regularly.

Though I’m a big fan of the servants shtick i will want no servants or anything HGW related in this game, simply an average mage with either a bloodline trait or Origin that allows continuous growth in an isolated section of time.

And depending on the ending the main protagonist could carry the abilities out of the selected plot area or not. Heck I won’t mind if the 4th hidden true magic or the 1st are revealed like this.

So what are yours?
JRPG style and in future

I'd want a DBFZ or Storm 4 style game with every single TYPE Moon character (that can fight, or is just kinda silly)

So what are yours?
honestly, this sounds really cool, I'll admit

I'd want a DBFZ or Storm 4 style game with every single TYPE Moon character (that can fight, or is just kinda silly)

honestly, this sounds really cool, I'll admit
This!!!!!

I want a storm 4 type game where every single character that can throw hands or throw shit exists. Servants, Mages, Types, etc, Beasts. Imma troll everyone by using Kiritsugu to whoop ass. Kiri vs Goetia boutta go hard ong.

Hi
What's your opinion on this CRT ?

Hello guys, I would like to ask about acausality in Nasuverse.
Divine spirits has type 1 and 4, Shiki has type 5 and Root has none. Do any of you have any thoughts on this or will a revision thread open anytime soon

Wait. His CRT was stopped as I remember. I think this is impossible. Or he started a new one?

A good thread but there is a problem: what about NEP? Guys with this ability literally doesn't exist in some aspects.. And if character have, for example, BDE (Type 1) and NEP (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1) - what it will be in terms of tier?

Bro with such abilities is nondimensional and nonexistent in nature.. This idea from Ultima will break it

Last edited:
Back