• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arc lost to White Len.
I don't have to say anything else to prove that "Who wins?" in Nasuverse = whatever is needed for the story/plot

Well guess I'll ask again, is there anyone else here knowledgeable enough on Tsukihime and/or Melty Blood to comment on this thread?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/arcueid-changes-and-key-revisions.158214/
Would definitely like to fix the issues here because they're pretty big misinformation that should be revised. Melty Blood! Red Arcueid being tier 1 is ☠️ 🗿
The 50% rating she has is a more minor issue since she's around the percentage regardless, just no hard concrete number

melty blood actress again:
The dialogue between them is actually very interesting
Yada yada one being the of the law of the star and one being of the law of the universe, forgot the exact words

EDIT: Found it - Arc basically saying to Ryougi "chill out, brah"
両儀式Ryougi Shiki

―――!
 なんだ、この気配……!
What's with this presence ... !
 さっきのが本命じゃなかったのか……!?
I didn't strike true just now ... !?

アルクェイド)・Arcuied (Princess)

そのようだな。
It would appear so.
 宙そらの理ことわりと星の理ことわりは別のもの。
The Laws (理, kotowari, "principle") of the Universe/Skies and the Laws of the Star are as entities distinct.
 我らの道はいずれ別れ、離れていく物だが―――。
Though our paths shall inevitably diverge, and become as matters [mutually] removed —
 それすらも厭いとわしいか。
[You find] even that detestable, hm?
 いずれ相容れぬ定さだめなら、ここで結論を下しても同じと見たらしい。
Being that [our] rules shall eventually come to conflict, it would seem that you view it as [amounting to] the same [thing] if a conclusion is here drawn.
 まったく、性急なことよ。
Really now, you're quite impatient.
 そちらの相は全てを含む秩序だからな。
Perhaps it's on account that your aspect is of the Order that encompasses all?

Last edited:
Void Shiki>>>>>>>>>>>>Outer Gods/Abigail>~MHXX>ORT>Ultimate Ones>Archetype Arc
I don't think it's necessarily wrong to put Void Shiki as the strongest, but would she even try to fight? The "girl" literally created two personalities so she wouldn't have to do things and could went back to sleep, she would probably just say "**** this" and go somewhere else before having to fight.

Why would "reality" ever fight with something?

I don't think it's necessarily wrong to put Void Shiki as the strongest, but would she even try to fight? The "girl" literally created two personalities so she wouldn't have to do things and could went back to sleep, she would probably just say "***** this" and go somewhere else before having to fight.

Why would "reality" ever fight with something?
It doesn't matter if she wouldn't bother fighting. They can't kill her and they can't defeat her. And we know shs can swipe them off existence at once but she chooses not to do anything. That makes her still superior to them all.

Something that I have stumbled upon while reading random Nasuverse things and noticing "strange things"

So, it may seem very random, but, in color theory, there are two ways to classify colors: additive way (RGB, used in screens and monitors - things that output light, for example) and subtractive way (RYB, how we classify colors of things that receive light, such as Human Vision). Also, thereis the classification of Primary or Secondary -Primary are the colors that name the systems, so Red-Green-Blue in additive and Red-Yellow-Blue in subtractive.

Nasuverse ELEMENT entry, says that Fire is Red, Earth is Yellow, Water is Silver, Wind is Blue, Void is Purple-Black and assignes no colors for either Hollow (possible, but not physically) or Nothingness (impossible, but materializes), which he calls Imaginary Elements. Now, let's apply thethe classification to these.

Earth (Yellow) is called "essence of gemstones". If the essence of Gemstones is yellow, it would mean they are "outputting" Red and Green and in RYB it would mean it is absorbing Red and Blue, therefore reflecting back Yellow. By mixing Earth with Void (the essence of Magecraft), one can obtain all the Elements. Problem is Void is Purple-Black. Purple is Red + Blue in both systems, but in RGB it wouldn't be outputting Green while in RYB it would be absorbing Yellow, Black is all colors together in RYB/subtractive, and in RGB it doesn't exist - there's no "black wavelength". So... Either we are explictly talking about RYB or it wouldn't make sense, right?

But: Gemstnoes are called "prisons that lock things", which are charged by thoughts and feelings or Man, and can easily receive Magical Energy (such is the case of Rin and Luvia). Also, there's the strange fact that Fire, Earth and Water are all elements, written with the respective kanji for them - but it's WIND, not AIR. The kanji used and the translation to Wind both coincide in the fact that it's NOT Air, but the MOVEMENT of Air. (Which by the way is E-A in Japanese engrishu, which name both Gil's Sword of Rapture and Invisible Air, Artoria's BF concealing the sword.)

If they LOCK ME, it means they ABSORB IT and do not let it leak, right? So, Magical Energy would have to be the thing entering, problem is, again, there's no black light. So, obviously there's something wrong here. To somehow make sense of this, quick information about colors used: Flat Snark, fat (yellow) from the abdomen of a nomadic God, inheritance from the very first Witch, Yumina, creates Primeval Magical Energy in its BF which is Green. Imaginary Number world is said to be a Sea of Nothingness - but, if it could be experienced, it would seem like a Rainbow, each person having a different impression. "The Epitome of Magecraft" is said to be the user, the Magus, becoming transparent, without a Self while keeping their Ego, which is reflected by Thought/Ideological Magecraft. Finally, Shirou - Shirou means White, and he has two "forms" Emiya Shirou - red hair, EMIYA/Mumei (without Name) - White Hair, user of Unlimited Blade Works, a Reality Marble which "possess all the Elements for the creation of Swords" and which it's chant is "the connection of Emiya Shirou".

I propose that the "process" of Magecraft (and therefore of Human History itself) is therefore not properly understood by Magi, and while Nasu has never actually said it co explicitly, it is hidden in the undertones of the work. The so called Time Axis, Proper Human History, is the layering of meaning, of form, in such a way that it doesn't show that the thing doing the layering and the thing being layered is the same, the WORLD, which is separated by Air, but is one being, which was separated - this separation becoming a sort of 3 thing in itself. Even the so called "Origin" of a Human is a mix of things, that is, the interplay of the World and the Form, the person. The same way Avalon, a sheathe, is what made both Shirou Attribute and Afiinity "Sword", the thing called light that enters interacts with the Form, and then, the same "light" that enters, once made to come out, interacts with the opposite side of the Form. Shirou's Body, which only is there alive because of Avalon, can only "accept" a Sword. Therefore the only thing that comes out is also a Sword.

The end of the Age of Gods, where beings which could only end as one personality, one conclusion, meant also that the next Age, the next layer, was imposed over them. "Celestial Bodies are Hollow. Hollow is Empty Space. In Empty Space there is God." The empty space is not empty - not in actuality, at least. It merely cannot normally be observed as it's real "being". Humans became a prime species as a group, the World now has Gaia and Alaya, the World now is the interaction of the Gods, that now are merely system/programs/AIs, laws that activated will have one output.

The same way, in the next "Age of Will", the "bodies of Men" will become the layer between things, the same way the bodies of the Gods became the layer in between before, and the Wills they have will rule - and I think the Imaginary Numbers also being at the same time "the Far Side of the Moon" and "the Reverse of the World", while being Tiamat's "prison" where she sleeps (the dreamer, "the World continues to exist as long as the dreamer is asleep), is a reference to this. The World keeps cyclicing, but now, the cycles themselves have cycles. Truly, a Paradoxical Spiral, because while the thing itself becomes more and more complex, having more and more layers, they are still the same old World that was "by Ea" separated. One of the limits is Heaven, the other is Earth, both of them "spinning in the same direction" while Humanity in the middle goes opposite to it. This same world "by Ea" separated was both scorching hot and had intense cold. The beginning and end are still the same, we merely made the middle/process muddled. Truly two mirrors opposing each other - any light between will bounce and bounce.

Last edited:
The dialogue between them is actually very interesting
Yada yada one being the of the law of the star and one being of the law of the universe, forgot the exact words

EDIT: Found it - Arc basically saying to Ryougi "chill out, brah"
i forgot to send this but @Grand_Saver_Ritsuka sent some interesting scans

Also a quick question, how is void shiki who literally is the [ ] and is omnipotent likely be weaker then archetype earth?
ok, considering this is an obscure argument only old Nasuverse fans are aware of mostly, i'm going to go in-depth with full on scans. that means i'll have to make this two or three post because i will exceed the image limit. you've asked something that has a lot of old lore and history behind it so just bear with me if you really want to know. this isn't something that can be summed up shortly.

Void is only nigh-omnipotent. she doesn't have a full connection to the Root it seems. she has a connection to most of it, can utilize the Records part of it (and thus has all of the known Nasuverse hax in creation), but she doesn't have 100% access to all of it. i say this for several reasons.

one: while I disregard Nasu statements that contradict his own series, the statement where he said Arcueid > Void is not only not contradicted, but backed up by Melty Blood. i assume you've seen this top 3 statement so i'm not going to waste time sending it unless you ask. if you don't know though, then please tell me.

Ryougi was sent to Misaki Town to draw Archetype out by Void in an attempt to kill her. Void has some somewhat unknown reasons for doing this, but she has beef with what Archetype is doing with Gaia vaguely, to which we also don't entirely know what Archetype is doing, but more on that later.

anyways, Ryougi explicitly states that Void is the one urging her to do this instinctively and is behind all of this.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039023816325738557/1.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039023815965016154/7.png
the "I" here is especially important. Void is generally referred to as "Ryougi Shiki" with quotation marks.

the counter arguments for this not being Void all fall flat. the arguments are that this Ryougi is unaware of Void's existence and that she is likely referring to SHIKI, her other personality. one: this takes place after KnK's main story, meaning Ryougi could've found out about Void. Kokuto may have told her even since he met Void. two: SHIKI mentally died and no longer exist at this point. three: SHIKI has no cosmic plans or anything and has no idea what Archetype-Earth or a ***** Type is.

furthermore, it was not the Counter Force making Ryougi do this. not only is that fan fiction but White Len herself makes this theory and Ryougi explicitly denies it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039023439824027769/4.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039023440230887504/5.png
Ryougi then says she has come to kill her own kind.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039023440721616976/6.png
this is referring to Archetype having a connection to the Root and the same origin as her. we know Archetype has a connection to the Root for several reasons.

one: Nasu states she was a True Ancestor born from nothingness (likely referring to being born from the Root like Void) and that there are secrets about her we do not know even now.

Nasu: Any True Ancestor aside from the very first one is artificial in some way or another. Arcueid is an Ancestor who was created even though there was really no need for her. Whenever another True Ancestor can be created, the other Ancestors get together and say "Well, things are like this right now, so we need someone who can take this role" and then mold the new one. Arcueid was originated from nothingness -- a product to realized the pointless goal of "the strongest True Ancestor"... there are a few other secrets, but... (Laughs)
Editor: Seems like it is best if we just stop here. (Laughs) - TYPE-MOON Long Interview - Kanwa Tsukihime - "The True Ancestor Arcueid"
https://www.tsukikan.com/misc/kanwatsukihime/

Archetype is also stated to have inherited Type-Moon's abilities, which would include his Mystic Eyes that are on the level of MEoDP, which are eyes stemming directly from the Root.

For just a second, it is possible to catch a glimpse of the vampire princess Arcueid’s true power. The phantom that appears behind her back is her original form. Its appearance, abilities, and very thoughts could be called the Crimson Moon.
https://www.tmdict.com/book/#melty-blood-act-cadenza-ps2-manual.shall-we-play-around-some

Further, beyond Jewel lies “Rainbow.” These ultimate mystic eyes, which blend and mix all seven colors of the rainbow like a kaleidoscope, are considered to be the mark of the King of the Moon. - Fate/Side Material - Encyclopedia: Noble Colour [Others], p.068
https://www.tmdict.com/book/#fate-side-material.noble-color
Yes, I heard someone talking about the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception yesterday. The "Rainbow" ranked Mystic Eyes that can impose death to those it sees equally.”
https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthre...-volume-five?p=3224831&viewfull=1#post3224831

Arte of divinity, extolled genius, alien diction: mankind’s bane, the heart’s lament. Reason’s shackles bind you not: quench, at times, your thirst with folly’s pearls.
Atziluth— Vive Memor Mortis— Acta Est Fabula!

Like Reply

[IMG alt="Grand_Saver_Ritsuka"]https://vsbattles.com/data/avatars/m/5/5096.jpg?1642605239[/IMG]

Grand_Saver_Ritsuka

Friday at 05:39
Archetype has also used the Second Magic to summon the Crimson Moon ahead of the appointed time to revert Wallachia to his original state as a DA. this wasn't even a fully manifested Archetype. you can tell she has just partially manifested, as she does not donned Arcueid's old appearance and is limited due to this according to Wallachia.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039022657523421204/1.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039022657858981908/2.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039022658223882320/3.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039022658576191518/4.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039022658945306705/5.jpg
combine all of this with the fact Ryougi said she is the same kind of person and that is undeniable proof that Archetype is connected to the Root. i mean what else could they have in common? being female? that's half of the population. Ryougi is also a human and Archetype is a True Ancestor/Ultimate One. their only common trait is their connection to the Root. so what makes Archetype have an even higher connection/more control over the Root than Void?

when Archetype talks to Ryougi, going off what she is saying you can tell she is talking directly to Void through Ryougi. she knows who Void is and why she has come, referring to her as the Will of the Heavens, yet is confident in defeating her still. the fight happens off-screen of course. though the fight itself is hyped. this is significant because one: we know normal Ryougi doesn't stand a chance in hell against Archetype. Archetype's no concept of death alone renders her MEoDP useless and she massively outstats her in general. so it's clear Void took over Ryougi after the scene of Archetype talking ended. there is absolutely no reason to hype a fight with Archetype Vs. someone she would curbstomp. this means they were hyping Void Vs. Archetype. and this means they are in the same league as each other.
this is also a side thing that should be considered very minor in the grand scheme of things, but I feel like mentioning it. in versus mode if you beat Archetype with Ryougi/Void (Void comes out in her Last Arc), Ryougi has no special win quote with Archetype. however if you defeat Ryougi with Archetype, Archetype has a special win quote for their fight specifically. if we count this as anything, that would imply Archetype was the winner of their fight since she's the only one with a special quote. not only that, but she is clearly speaking to Void yet again based off what she is saying.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039024889748787252/WA.png

"We both chose the wrong time to wake up."

clearly she's not referring to normal Ryougi waking up from an afternoon nap. she's referring to Void waking up and taking over, as she does on rare occasions. this line up in parallel with Archetype-Earth being the dormant side of Arcueid that only wakes up on rare occasion. she then says "For now, quietly stay submerged into dreams of nothingness." Void stays inside Ryougi looking inward at the Root sleeping in a dreamlike state. And the Root is referred to as nothingness several times (which really is referring to how its a swirling mass of chaos with no definable traits because of how jumbled up and random it is mostly).
Combine all this shit with the number of times nasu says arcuied is strongest, and you get it.

Also apparently true ancestors are based on the vampire hunter D series, with the main villian, True Ancestor, being able to manipulate the akashic records

So this ability exist right now, i think some servants should have they profiles updated. Like, mainly Archers and other servants who use guns.

i forgot to send this but @Grand_Saver_Ritsuka sent some interesting scans
Bro give it up😭 Archetype cannot be as powerful as Void Shiki.

Void Shiki never appeared in melty blood. The shiki you see is literally just normal Shiki and Shiki with "self suggestion." That is not Void Shiki. Void Shiki explicitly told Mikiya that she would never appear anymore and let Ryougi do whatever she wanted. That's why she wanted to fulfill a last wish for Mikiya before she disappears for good. If Void Shiki actually appeared in Melty blood, she wouldn't even attempt to fight Arcueid. She would either ignore er or just reality warp Arc out of existence.

Them being the "same kind" only implies that they have similar links to the root. Even Manaka is similar to Ryougi in that aspect. The difference is Shiki is basically [ ] unlike Arc and Manaka who simply have some connection to it.

Lastly, Void Shiki has already stated she could erase the entire Nasuverse if she really wanted to and verbatim stated even feat in the verse is nothing compared to what she could do. And we know Void Shiki isn't the type to bluff. Archetype isn't even Crimson Moon level so how would she compete with somebody that could wipe off the verse?🤔 Just give it up man.

So this ability exist right now, i think some servants should have they profiles updated. Like, mainly Archers and other servants who use guns.
Gonna be a drag adding this ability to every Archer class servant😑

Bro give it up😭 Archetype cannot be as powerful as Void Shiki.

Void Shiki never appeared in melty blood. The shiki you see is literally just normal Shiki and Shiki with "self suggestion." That is not Void Shiki. Void Shiki explicitly told Mikiya that she would never appear anymore and let Ryougi do whatever she wanted. That's why she wanted to fulfill a last wish for Mikiya before she disappears for good. If Void Shiki actually appeared in Melty blood, she wouldn't even attempt to fight Arcueid. She would either ignore er or just reality warp Arc out of existence.

Them being the "same kind" only implies that they have similar links to the root. Even Manaka is similar to Ryougi in that aspect. The difference is Shiki is basically [ ] unlike Arc and Manaka who simply have some connection to it.

Lastly, Void Shiki has already stated she could erase the entire Nasuverse if she really wanted to and verbatim stated even feat in the verse is nothing compared to what she could do. And we know Void Shiki isn't the type to bluff. Archetype isn't even Crimson Moon level so how would she compete with somebody that could wipe off the verse?🤔 Just give it up man.
did you read the entire thing bruh?
at least read this part.
this is also a side thing that should be considered very minor in the grand scheme of things, but I feel like mentioning it. in versus mode if you beat Archetype with Ryougi/Void (Void comes out in her Last Arc), Ryougi has no special win quote with Archetype. however if you defeat Ryougi with Archetype, Archetype has a special win quote for their fight specifically. if we count this as anything, that would imply Archetype was the winner of their fight since she's the only one with a special quote. not only that, but she is clearly speaking to Void yet again based off what she is saying.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039008145495838740/1039024889748787252/WA.png

"We both chose the wrong time to wake up."

clearly she's not referring to normal Ryougi waking up from an afternoon nap. she's referring to Void waking up and taking over, as she does on rare occasions. this line up in parallel with Archetype-Earth being the dormant side of Arcueid that only wakes up on rare occasion. she then says "For now, quietly stay submerged into dreams of nothingness." Void stays inside Ryougi looking inward at the Root sleeping in a dreamlike state. And the Root is referred to as nothingness several times (which really is referring to how its a swirling mass of chaos with no definable traits because of how jumbled up and random it is mostly).
Combine all this shit with the number of times nasu says arcuied is strongest, and you get it.
also thats just wrong, void shiki appears in shiki's last arc, with the same outfit she wears in fgo. shiki and void shiki's nps in fgo are based on shiki's arc drive and last arc respectively.

About Ryougi thing, I think it can be simplified by thinking about the very "definition" of what she does: Ryougi, as the Will of the Heavens, kills, therefore is capable of seeing and interacting, with the "concept of longevity of a X".

If Ryougi is the Will of Heavens, she is the thing that is "outputted" from it, right, at least conceptually.
Arcueid's body as a True Ancestor is the sense of Touch of the Planet, and touch is by its very definition a sense that has only an input, in the outside so to say.
The interaction of these too would basically overlap. Ryougi Shiki, the Will, "flows through" what would be the limit of the being called Arcueid, all the while Arcueid's frame, the thing that is "under the body" and acts as the base/control of it, is the World Egg that has as a somewhat of Principle-like function system the compression of things outside the very limits of the possible in the Material World.

Arcueid longevity as a concept that exists in posteriority is therefore beyond Ryougi Shiki, and her Body is controlled by a thing that leaks nothing, at least in the conceptual sense. Her limit in the future and the past are the "Ultimate One of the Moon/King of the Moon" AND "The White Princess of the TA". It's like Shiki is trying to see her own pupils, in a way?

The thing Ryougi is requesting by seeing through her Rainbow Eyes, the "end of longevity", in the case of Arcueid, is the opening itself the "Will" trying to do it is coming out of, or something like that. Maybe, if she retained her Male part, she could do it? But he choose to kill itself.

Last edited:
did you read the entire thing bruh?
at least read this part.

also thats just wrong, void shiki appears in shiki's last arc, with the same outfit she wears in fgo. shiki and void shiki's nps in fgo are based on shiki's arc drive and last arc respectively.
My bother in christ. I read everything and I'm telling you, that is not Void Shiki. That is Shiki with self suggestion. The same Shiki that appeared in Melty blood is the same Shiki that fought Araya Souren. Look at the way they fight and move.
tumblr_omzh1eS6Q61s5f9ado1_540.gif

shiki-ryougi.gif

Void Shiki is different from them. Void Shiki never held a sword. She doesn't even need a sword. Why would she need one?

And maybe you forgot, but Shiki in FGO is literally a servant. Her having connection to the root doesn't make her Void Shiki. There's a reason she's considered just an avatar of Void Shiki so claiming she is the same as Void Shiki from KnK just because of similar outfit, falls flat.

And please, read about self-suggestion. She used it against Araya and Arc. Void Shiki appeared only once and that was the epilogue.

You also gotta realize that Shiki can't just bring out Void Shiki whenever she wants to. She has to either be in a coma, or just straight up dead. She doesn't control or command Void Shiki, And she doesn't know Void Shiki exists. No matter how much mental gymnastics anyone can play, there's absolutely no evidence that Ryougi Shiki can willingly change to Void Shiki.

The profiles on this wiki should have separated Void Shiki from Ryougi. They aren't the same people. It's basically just 2 people in one body. It's like saying Sukuna is the same as Itadori.

The very name of Saber Shiki is 「両儀 式」.

Also:
Nasu: The difference is enough that if there was a Rakkyo Warriors game, Katana Shiki would be the player and Knife Shiki would be the opponent.
Takeuchi: Amazing!! Umm… It is amazing, right?
Nasu: Let's take the fight scene from the middle of Chapter 5 as a convenient example. In this scenario, Shiki would be "Katana Shiki", and all the apartment residents would be "Knife Shiki".

Technically its not VOID Shiki. But the thing doing the input the commands to the Body is VOID.

You also gotta realize that Shiki can't just bring out Void Shiki whenever she wants to. She has to either be in a coma, or just straight up dead. She doesn't control or command Void Shiki, And she doesn't know Void Shiki exists. No matter how much mental gymnastics anyone can play, there's absolutely no evidence that Ryougi Shiki can willingly change to Void Shiki.

The profiles on this wiki should have separated Void Shiki from Ryougi. They aren't the same people. It's basically just 2 people in one body. It's like saying Sukuna is the same as Itadori.
After the male part killed itself (cough cough "Crimson Moon" equivalent), VOID itself only really manifests to Kokutou. Given what VOID is the concept being embodied in the story of the Male part of "her" killing itself, while marrying Kokutou, probably, he's the only person that can actually talk with her, and the only one who HAS talked.

The very name of Saber Shiki is 「両儀 式」.

Also:

Technically its not VOID Shiki. But the thing doing the input the commands to the Body is VOID.
I know that which is why I said Saber Shiki is merely an avatar of Void Shiki in a servant vessel. The very fact that the Shiki is in a servant vessel means it's incomprehensibly weaker than the original. So them wearing the same clothes(Kimono) or wielding a katana is practically. Shiki has always worn kimono and had Kanasada Kuji since she was young.

I know that which is why I said Saber Shiki is merely an avatar of Void Shiki in a servant vessel. The very fact that the Shiki is in a servant vessel means it's incomprehensibly weaker than the original. So them wearing the same clothes(Kimono) or wielding a katana is practically. Shiki has always worn kimono and had Kanasada Kuji since she was young.
in official media after knk, void shiki wears a kimono with a flower pattern, while ryougi wears the red jacket and stuff

After the male part killed itself (cough cough "Crimson Moon" equivalent), VOID itself only really manifests to Kokutou. Given what VOID is the concept being embodied in the story of the Male part of "her" killing itself, while marrying Kokutou, probably, he's the only person that can actually talk with her, and the only one who HAS talked.
Void only appeared because Shiki herself was in coma. It had nothing to do with male SHIKI. That one was long gone and dead. If SHIKI dies along with Ryougi Shiki, what's left is the final personality which is Void Shiki. That's the reason she appeared. And that's the reason she would never appear again as long as at least 1 of the two personalities still exist. This means Void Shiki has never and would never interact with Ryougi Shiki.

thats literally contradicted by melty blood, as shiki refers to void as I in quotation marks.
The I is not refering to Void Shiki. That doesn't make any sense since it's literally ryougi shiki fighting despite saying "I" the one urging me on.
in official media after knk, void shiki wears a kimono with a flower pattern, while ryougi wears the red jacket and stuff
Ok? And what does that prove? Shiki with self suggestion also only wore Kimono. Base Shiki has one kimono several times.

also, why would arcueid be talking about wakin up , and all encompassing order and going back to emptiness if she ISNT talking about void?
Just because she knows who Void is, doesn't mean she's fighting or interacting with Void. It's obvious Arc is well versed on the Akashic records. Doesn't mean she is as powerful as it.

Just because she knows who Void is, doesn't mean she's fighting or interacting with Void. It's obvious Arc is well versed on the Akashic records. Doesn't mean she is as powerful as it.
she's literally talking to shiki when making those statements and addressing "her" directly.

Yeah, she had it, but:
"That is why I can do anything..hmm like restructuring the laws governing atomic matter, or go back in time to change the evolution and development of all life, to reconstruct the orders and laws of this world is easy for me too. Not making change to the existing world, but rather annihilate the old world with a new world."

Now, remember the bit about how Worlds, when they "end", from the inside/layer below, don't just disappear, but have a process by which they end, but from outside/new world, the old world just pops out of existence, bye bye.

The wearing a Kimono and using a Katana, the form she has a Saber, is kinda the doing of the thing in itself. It's like what Waver said about angels, that Thrones are not Wheels because they carry power, but carry power because they are Wheels.
Amalavijnnana/Kara no Kyoukai/Boundary of Emptiness is "The sword stroke of the afterlife released from nirvana bestows peace to all existences."

You could compare it to it being the passage between Large and Heavy things to a Large and Light, in a way, or something like that. But, Arcueid is the passage itself.

Last edited:
Back