• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah, but arcuied in her red form is TYPE level even while weakened.
Well, Melty Blood Red Arcueid (aka a healthy and power restored Arc) yeah. I wouldn't say Tsukihime Red Arcueid since she's massively nerfed there lol.
To be clear I'm fine with Shiki scaling but in regards to Red Arcueid, I don't think using the Tsuki version is worth much (him blitzing Arc at the start of the game is notable though ye)

Well, Melty Blood Red Arcueid (aka a healthy and power restored Arc) yeah. I wouldn't say Tsukihime Red Arcueid since she's massively nerfed there lol.
To be clear I'm fine with Shiki scaling but in regards to Red Arcueid, I don't think using the Tsuki version is worth much (him blitzing Arc at the start of the game is notable though ye)
remake red arcueid is DEFINITELY not nerfed

ah, but i still think shiki should be above arcuied (outside of archetype). Like EOS shiki literally acts as her protector or something and he is able to destroy the moon castle which even full power arcuied cannot do.

ah, but i still think shiki should be above arcuied (outside of archetype). Like EOS shiki literally acts as her protector or something
Satsujinki Shiki has interesting feats ye. As for him being above normal Arc, the most solid feats would be him stomping Nero Chaos, who Arc said she'd need her full power to beat, scaling above base Aoko, who Arcueid would rather avoid fighting, and defeating full power Akiha, who's stated in mats to be above Arcueid.

Like I said, yeah I'm fine with Shiki being above full power Arcueid (not AE). LOL

Well, this basically confirm (albeit 90%) that Rider and Rogue Saber are Raikou and Yoshinaka with their designers revealed
Current theory about the servants identity outside from Rider and Rogue Saber with the exception of Jalter, Musashi, and Saber (from the game cutscene and the 3rd trailer, Saber is obviously Yamato Takeru):
  • Archer: Someone from Battle of Red Cliff or Hou Yi tho the latter is unlikely as heck
  • Caster: Nobutsuna Matsudaira as iirc he was appeared in Okuu event and there he's relative same as Caster (tho it's been a while so this can be wrong)
  • Assassin: Kouga Saburo
  • Rogue Berserker: Samson
Also from what we saw, Tsuchimikado and Dorothy are likely going to be the main antagonists of this game alongside Caster and Assassin, especially from Caster description and Dorothy being so sus on the trailer, and with Assassin summoned something like Orochi

Dude literally tried to say that VOID SHIKI would struggle against servants, aka dude literally lost all credibility
Yeah, this is dumb. Or maybe he said that because Void Shiki doesn't care about whatever is happening and would fight normally instead of using her Root powers but that's not clear at all. I remember reading somewhere she wouldn't be able to win against the Beasts but that's it. In any case, this is stupid.

And like I said, I didn't know how old this statement was so it would necessarily be taken with a grain of salt

dude literally tried to downplay void shiki to wank servants lol 😭 thankfully no one takes him seriously
No shit, Void Shiki is literally connected to the Root itself to the point she can use it and can do whatever the **** she wants at anytime, even AE doesn't have that, the only other is that little psycho Manaka and ever since Fate Prototype, she hasn't been seen

No shit, Void Shiki is literally connected to the Root itself to the point she can use it and can do whatever the ***** she wants at anytime, even AE doesn't have that, the only other is that little psycho Manaka and ever since Fate Prototype, she hasn't been seen
actually, Archetype earth is also implied to be connected to the root like void shiki but that is something else from older lore new fate fans probably would not know. If you are interested i can explain in dm

Regarding rectons, most people agree nowadays that nasu has divided itself into two canons(old and new) with old having og tsukihime,fate extra, etc and newer having extella, remake tsukihimeetc due to how different their loreand mechanics is.

actually, Archetype earth is also implied to be connected to the root like void shiki but that is something else from older lore new fate fans probably would not know. If you are interested i can explain in dm

Regarding rectons, most people agree nowadays that nasu has divided itself into two canons(old and new) with old having og tsukihime,fate extra, etc and newer having extella, remake tsukihimeetc due to how different their loreand mechanics is.
Which is weird considering they're still part of the same timeline and the powerscale didn't seem to change that much in most works. Then again, even recently the powerscale is a bit weird, like between the Lostbelt Kings

Which is weird considering they're still part of the same timeline and the powerscale didn't seem to change that much in most works. Then again, even recently the powerscale is a bit weird, like between the Lostbelt Kings
Ngl, i don't understand how the scaling chain even work.
Like, who the weakest or the strongest.

Ritsuka rizzed

1) The God of Love Kama herself who comments on how strong it is
2) A different version of ArcheType Earth
3) Several Gods and Goddess and even making them fight till their breaking point
4) Active Beast such as Draco and other Beasts in different classes
5) Koyanskaya who's profile dictates how she will return to being an enemy of humanity or disappear if Ritsuka is gone
6) Literally most Faes
7) Dantes, Abby and Oberon who stalks his/her mind to protect him/her in his dreams
8) Melt who went back in time and died for him/her
9) Tezcatlipoca who respects the hell out of him/her
10) tlaloc who is a city...
11) Castoria

then there is
1) His/Her bed is invaded by servants all the time
2) Gained the respect of Gilgamesh
3) iirc Qin respects him as an equal
4) Moriarty lost cuz he cared about him/her in shinjiku

tiM1Chi.jpg

Ngl, i don't understand how the scaling chain even work.
Like, who the weakest or the strongest.
From what I understand, Morgan, Zeus and Arjuna are supposed to be the strongest. Ivan is apparently the weakest, yet he's supposed to be able to go after Zeus. Meanwhile Morgan is apparently above all the others because of all the absurd stuff she can do but she pales compared to what Arjuna and Zeus can do, Zeus in particular was strong enough to get even with Sefar and was strong enough to hold his own until Excalibur blasted her to oblivion. You also have Kukulkan in LB7 who is literally the heart of her version of ORT which would make her ABSURDLY overpowered for the entire Nasuverse. In short, Zeus, Arjuna, Morgan and Kukulkan are apparently above the others, with Zeus being possibly the strongest due to the ridiculous NP he has (the guy has Anti-Star System, Space-Time and Anti-Concept Shattering NP, this is so absurd even writing it makes me unable to see straight anymore) but aside from that, it's a complete mess

From what I understand, Morgan, Zeus and Arjuna are supposed to be the strongest. Ivan is apparently the weakest, yet he's supposed to be able to go after Zeus. Meanwhile Morgan is apparently above all the others because of all the absurd stuff she can do but she pales compared to what Arjuna and Zeus can do, Zeus in particular was strong enough to get even with Sefar and was strong enough to hold his own until Excalibur blasted her to oblivion. You also have Kukulkan in LB7 who is literally the heart of her version of ORT which would make her ABSURDLY overpowered for the entire Nasuverse. In short, Zeus, Arjuna, Morgan and Kukulkan are apparently above the others, with Zeus being possibly the strongest due to the ridiculous NP he has (the guy has Anti-Star System, Space-Time and Anti-Concept Shattering NP, this is so absurd even writing it makes me unable to see straight anymore) but aside from that, it's a complete mess
I argue that Kukulkan is the strongest and not Zeus mainly because she's the heart of ORT and you know how much of bs ORT are

Also Arkham, are you going to get Fate/Samurai Remnant? 👀

I argue that Kukulkan is the strongest and not Zeus mainly because she's the heart of ORT and you know how much of bs ORT are
Probably. I mean, it's ORT we're talking about
Also Arkham, are you going to get Fate/Samurai Remnant? 👀
Not planning to though I keep a close eye on it, especially after I learned about a certain golden boy with a golden kimono serving as a Ruler 👀

Right now, I'm focusing on Prototype and strange fake, I love these timelines

Last edited:
Zeus in particular was strong enough to get even with Sefar and was strong enough to hold his own until Excalibur blasted her to oblivion.
The way the site currently takes it, Excalibur wasn't involved.

Zeus stalemated Sefar until he eventually drove her back and destroyed. Tbf the interview mentions nothing of Excalibur, just that Zeus repelled Sefar, and all in universe statements say Zeus eventually put Sefar down.

The way the site currently takes it, Excalibur wasn't involved.

Zeus stalemated Sefar until he eventually drove her back and destroyed. Tbf the interview mentions nothing of Excalibur, just that Zeus repelled Sefar, and all in universe statements say Zeus eventually put Sefar down.
If I remember correctly, Nasu stated that Zeus merging with the other Machine Gods "merely" gave him the power to go even with Sefar and repel her, implying she still was destroyed by Excalibur in this timeline (she doesn't seem to be around by the time of the Lostbelt and I don't see the Velber going "Welp, we give up" considering their habits or Sefar herself deciding to simply go away, plus the Gigantomachia still happened and Giants in the Nasuverse are the reamnants of Sefar so she was probably destroyed in that timeline and since the only thing at that time that could fight and destroy her was Excalibur, this implies the sword was still forged). Apparently (I say that because I don't play the game so I'm not sure if he has this in-game) this is supposed to be represented by Zeus's skills in the game, each one representing the wars he has won, the Titanomachia for the war against the Titans, the Gigantomachia for the war against the Giants and the Olympiamachia for the war between the Machine Gods, yet he lacks a skill for the Leukosmachia (the war against Sefar, with "leukos" meaning white) which should be there if he really did win by himself.

MC: Can you explain a bit more about how the Atlantis Civilization ended?
Nasu: Well that is the Type Moon World story right? In the Type Moon World, 14000 Years ago, Sefar came in and went around breaking down everything. Gods from other sect of divinity when Sefar arrived reacted it "Oh no a threat beyond the sky came down, what do we do?" and panic-ed and started making plans. While Atlantis because they were from space too, they were looking down at them a bit (laugh). They were acting very high and mighty, until they were easily defeated because of Sefar being an Anti-Foreign Civilization Specialty Weapon. Meanwhile, in the Greece Lostbelt, Zeus alone recognized "This is Dangerous" and immediately recognized, and forced the other 12 gods who didn't wanted to fuse, and forced them all with "If we don't fuse now, what do you think is gonna happen",and fought Sefar to a draw and chased it away. But in a normal Type Moon Senki World, the 12 Machine Gods didn't become serious and as a result Atlantis Civilization ended. And surviving remnant flowed to the Aegean Sea, which later became the foundation of the Greek Civilization, type of almost forceful story happened.

I have a link for the proper interview but it's in Japanese and I can't read a word of it

If I remember correctly, Nasu stated that Zeus merging with the other Machine Gods "merely" gave him the power to go even with Sefar and repel her, implying she still was destroyed by Excalibur in this timeline (she doesn't seem to be around by the time of the Lostbelt and I don't see the Velber going "Welp, we give up" considering their habits or Sefar herself deciding to simply go away, plus the Gigantomachia still happened and Giants in the Nasuverse are the reamnants of Sefar so she was probably destroyed in that timeline and since the only thing at that time that could fight and destroy her was Excalibur, this implies the sword was still forged). Apparently (I say that because I don't play the game so I'm not sure if he has this in-game) this is supposed to be represented by Zeus's skills in the game, each one representing the wars he has won, the Titanomachia for the war against the Titans, the Gigantomachia for the war against the Giants and the Olympiamachia for the war between the Machine Gods, yet he lacks a skill for the Leukosmachia (the war against Sefar, with "leukos" meaning white) which should be there if he really did win by himself.

MC: Can you explain a bit more about how the Atlantis Civilization ended?
Nasu: Well that is the Type Moon World story right? In the Type Moon World, 14000 Years ago, Sefar came in and went around breaking down everything. Gods from other sect of divinity when Sefar arrived reacted it "Oh no a threat beyond the sky came down, what do we do?" and panic-ed and started making plans. While Atlantis because they were from space too, they were looking down at them a bit (laugh). They were acting very high and mighty, until they were easily defeated because of Sefar being an Anti-Foreign Civilization Specialty Weapon. Meanwhile, in the Greece Lostbelt, Zeus alone recognized "This is Dangerous" and immediately recognized, and forced the other 12 gods who didn't wanted to fuse, and forced them all with "If we don't fuse now, what do you think is gonna happen",and fought Sefar to a draw and chased it away. But in a normal Type Moon Senki World, the 12 Machine Gods didn't become serious and as a result Atlantis Civilization ended. And surviving remnant flowed to the Aegean Sea, which later became the foundation of the Greek Civilization, type of almost forceful story happened.

I have a link for the proper interview but it's in Japanese and I can't read a word of it
Excalibur were never being brought up in Olympus. Everyone said it was Zeus who struck down the White Titan. There's many statement about this and even the narration also supported their statement.

In LB 6, Sefar succeed in destroying all landmass on earth by exploding itself. We know this feat isn't impossible to some of the LB Kings. Surtr could burn the entire planet's surface, Arjuna alter was stated to eble to recreate Goetia's planet's surface incineration feat easily, there's also Morgan who could keep Cernunnos in check who's curse could spread to the entire surface of the planet, so Zeus could struck down Sefar isn't something weird at all.

Excalibur were never being brought up in Olympus. Everyone said it was Zeus who struck down the White Titan. There's many statement about this and even the narration also supported their statement.

In LB 6, Sefar succeed in destroying all landmass on earth by exploding itself. We know this feat isn't impossible to some of the LB Kings. Surtr could burn the entire planet's surface, Arjuna alter was stated to eble to recreate Goetia's planet's surface incineration feat easily, there's also Morgan who could keep Cernunnos in check who's curse could spread to the entire surface of the planet, so Zeus could struck down Sefar isn't something weird at all.
Wether he killed her or not, he could go toe-to-toe with her anyway

Morgan didn't keep Cernunnos in check, his body was sleeping until the events of the game and she only had plans in case he would wake up but she wasn't the reason he didn't appear at first

A Zeus with all the rest of the twelve olympians could face Sefar and reach a draw. In the British lostbelt the olympians didn't fuse to defeat her nor Excalibur suddenly appeared to save the day, so Sefar was able to continuously grow more, which means that that was a stronger Sefar than the one peak Zeus got to a draw, and then the planet ended as a sea.

In the other hand Morgan is able to destroy fully grow tree of emptiness, this would already put her above Arjuna Alter (as he got a big power up thanks to a fully grow tree of emptiness, here iirc was also stablished that tree = AAS) and Zeus (as Wodime was gonna use it to make all humans surpass the machine gods, as well as the fact that Zeus was also dependant of the tree like other lostbelts), and with a single Rhongo would had destroyed Olympus (of course, if Wodime didn't blocked with his super spell, but even then his spell was breaking from withstanding just one Rhongo and she have multiple that can spam). Wodime also considered the british lostbelt as dangerous as the Alien God (something supported by how the Alien God wanted to investigate and destroy Rhongo due to its power) and a serious treat to the planet, which would also put Morgan above Zeus as that would suggest that Olympus wouldn't had be able to handle that (plus the fact that Wodime didn't fear anything beside the british lostbelt).

Kukulcan is undoubtly the strongest as she could figth ORT who just stomped everything we could possibly throw at it (including Excalibur, Black Berrel, etc).

Then there is the fact that a sleeping Ivan was compared to Zeus, the fact that a Surtr-Sigurd is stronger than Ivan and without Sigurd body he is stronger than that (with Skadi being stronger that his Sigurd self and downscaling from his normal form as she was one of the reasons we defeated him to begin with), plus Ibuki being stated to be stronger than Zeus (plus apparently later defeating a slightly weakened Surtr without much problem). Zeus isn't really the strongest, not even close to it, it's just that on top of his strength he is super versatile (as he have several authorities), like Arjuna Alter but without his faith weakness and mentality that don't care of anything, so in general terms he is the most problematic to deal with (specially in LB5.2 as we lacked for most of the part people able to consistently fight tier 1 monsters, until we summoned a grand and defeated him).

Morgan didn't keep Cernunnos in check, his body was sleeping until the events of the game and she only had plans in case he would wake up but she wasn't the reason he didn't appear at first
Her Rhongos would had be able to defeat him and Castoria was capable to deal heavy damage to him despite the fact that she herself stated how pathetic was that she couldn't bring Rhongo full power like Morgan.

Her Rhongos would had be able to defeat him and Castoria was capable to deal heavy damage to him despite the fact that she herself stated how pathetic was that she couldn't bring Rhongo full power like Morgan.
From memory, didn't switching to Excalibur allow Castoria to use the same amount of power as Morgan would have? If so, she only would have been able to expose the core.

From memory, didn't switching to Excalibur allow Castoria to use the same amount of power as Morgan would have? If so, she only would have been able to expose the core.
Not really, after notice how she was unable to fully use Rhongo she decided to sacrifice her all to switch Rhongo with Excalibur and then she was able to destroy 90% of Cernunnos curses. While doing this Castoria stated that until the very end her strength wasn't anything close to her rival Morgan, and that only by literally giving her everything is that she could show who she was to Morgan and finish what Morgan should had done two thousand years ago (this would imply that Morgan two thousand years ago was already able to destroy Cernunnos, which in turn means that current Morgan would be stronger as she gathered more power in those years).

In short, Morgan was just a different type of beast.
That comparison was made by a character who didn't even know Zeus' full power. Caenis was repeatedly surprised by Zeus' actual capabilities.

Not to mention the line was asanine anyway.
Even if we take it as don't meaning Zeus at full power, it would still put Zeus normal output below Ivan as Ivan at that moment was just literally sleeping (and obviously he would be stronger awaken compared to when sleeping), so the fact remain that they aren't that far apart in power even if Zeus end being stronger.

Hey, don't blame me, blame the writers who just ******* continously in what was supposed to be the big boss of the first half of the Lostbelts and made so many characters have statements and scaling that put them above him (like, I think not even a chronologically speaking a week after his defeat there already appeared someone else with a statement about being superior to Zeus, in other words Ibuki).

Even if we take it as don't meaning Zeus at full power, it would still put Zeus normal output below Ivan as Ivan at that moment was just literally sleeping (and obviously he would be stronger awaken compared to when sleeping), so the fact remain that they aren't that far apart in power even if Zeus end being stronger.
Zeus was operating as a terminal prior to the big fight in Olympus. Ivan would be comparable to a terminal that Zeus can mass produce, like he did against the Storm Border.

Even that level of power shocked Caenis however, and so it's unlikely Ivan is even near that.

The Alethea at lowest output was far stronger than that, again to the point of being shocking. At 35% characters considered Zeus to be magnitudes greater than his lowest output.

Ivan is ridiculously below Zeus's higher outputs.

Hey, don't blame me, blame the writers who just ***** continously in what was supposed to be the big boss of the first half of the Lostbelts and made so many characters have statements and scaling that put them above him (like, I think not even a chronologically speaking a week after his defeat there already appeared someone else with a statement about being superior to Zeus, in other words Ibuki).
Touche. Ibuki was said to be comparable in senses alone.

Zeus was operating as a terminal prior to the big fight in Olympus. Ivan would be comparable to a terminal that Zeus can mass produce, like he did against the Storm Border.
Caenis master was Wodime, you know, the dude able to kill gods aletheia with his magic and that took down Zeus (a Zeus that wasn't going with his all yes, but that still considered he needed to go with everything to fight him). So she should be perfectly capable to know how strong is Zeus before he gives his all.
Even that level of power shocked Caenis however, and so it's unlikely Ivan is even near that.
Caenis was "shocked" (more than shocked the word would be annoyed) due to being unable to use her full power in the fight (Musashi even go as far to say how they were at a disadvantage before Zeus went with all due to Aegis reaching its limits and Caenis being unable to use all her power). She was also initially annoyed from his gravity trick but despite that still fought against him so that don't matter much. The only time when Caenis was really shocked was after Zeus went with everything and unleashed several new Authorities.
Ivan is ridiculously below Zeus's higher outputs.
I agree that Zeus is stronger, it just that he isn't so far stronger that he would be the strongest lostbelt king at full power, he is more in the lower-mid parts of the scaling compared with the top tiers.

In the other hand Morgan is able to destroy fully grow tree of emptiness, this would already put her above Arjuna Alter (as he got a big power up thanks to a fully grow tree of emptiness, here iirc was also stablished that tree = AAS) and Zeus (as Wodime was gonna use it to make all humans surpass the machine gods, as well as the fact that Zeus was also dependant of the tree like other lostbelts), and with a single Rhongo would had destroyed Olympus (of course, if Wodime didn't blocked with his super spell, but even then his spell was breaking from withstanding just one Rhongo and she have multiple that can spam).
No way this is true, Magellan was used by Olga to manifest. In short Morgan failed to destroy the Fantasy Tree even by exploiting the connection between her fantasy tree and Magellan. Besides Kirschtaria was able to defend Rhong despite being exhausted after fighting Chaldea means that Morgan just a little bit stronger than him. Kirschtaria was only rivaling terminal Zeus, he can't match Zeus Mechanical Body which mean Kirschtaria is still weaker than the likes of Arjuna Alter and Surtr. So Morgan isn't anywhere stronger than them.

Wodime also considered the british lostbelt as dangerous as the Alien God (something supported by how the Alien God wanted to investigate and destroy Rhongo due to its power) and a serious treat to the planet, which would also put Morgan above Zeus as that would suggest that Olympus wouldn't had be able to handle that (plus the fact that Wodime didn't fear anything beside the british lostbelt).

No, just because Kirsch saw LB 6 as threat doesn't mean Morgan > Zeus. Kirsch also consider Surtr as biggest threat before. LB6 became threat to humanity because it's no longer a Lostbelt and can Invade PHH unlike other LB. It became threat to planet because of Vortigern and Cernunnos not Morgan. Surtr sword was also compared to Rhongomyniad with the only difference is that Surtr sword were made to destroy the world unlike Rhong which is made to hold the planet texture.

plus Ibuki being stated to be stronger than Zeus (plus apparently later defeating a slightly weakened Surtr without much problem).
No, she was only compared to Terminal Zeus and other Olympians, so she is still weaker than true body Zeus, she was defeated offscreen by Douman anyway. Also that Surtr clone isn't anywhere close to the real Surtr because the real Surtr could easily destroy the entire Tunguska with a single swing of his sword. In LB 2 Loptr Laegarn was stated to be able to destroy the entire LB 2.

No way this is true, Magellan was used by Olga to manifest. In short Morgan failed to destroy the Fantasy Tree even by exploiting the connection between her fantasy tree and Magellan. Besides Kirschtaria was able to defend Rhong despite being exhausted after fighting Chaldea means that Morgan just a little bit stronger than him. Kirschtaria was only rivaling terminal Zeus, he can't match Zeus Mechanical Body which mean Kirschtaria is still weaker than the likes of Arjuna Alter and Surtr. So Morgan isn't anywhere stronger than them.
wasn't wodime also dying due to his circuits being wrecked by his father or something?
No, just because Kirsch saw LB 6 as threat doesn't mean Morgan > Zeus. Kirsch also consider Surtr as biggest threat before. LB6 became threat to humanity because it's no longer a Lostbelt and can Invade PHH unlike other LB. It became threat to planet because of Vortigern and Cernunnos not Morgan. Surtr sword was also compared to Rhongomyniad with the only difference is that Surtr sword were made to destroy the world unlike Rhong which is made to hold the planet texture.

No, she was only compared to Terminal Zeus and other Olympians, so she is still weaker than true body Zeus, she was defeated offscreen by Douman anyway. Also that Surtr clone isn't anywhere close to the real Surtr because the real Surtr could easily destroy the entire Tunguska with a single swing of his sword. In LB 2 Loptr Laegarn was stated to be able to destroy the entire LB 2.

Back