• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcueid % changes and key revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melty Blood Arcueid % rating: Something I noticed after going through Tsukihime and Melty Blood awhile back is that the site currently has a "50%" rating for how much power base Arcueid is supposedly using during Melty Blood. Just one problem...this is actually never stated anywhere. No WoG statements from Nasu, no mats, and not in Tsukihime or Melty Blood either. Even after asking some others who've also went through all this, it's never ever stated.

After some digging, it looks like the 50% thing originated from this thread.
Not sourced either, and the TM wiki isn't always correct either.
Its pretty obvious that I'm proposing we remove the 50% rating. Fortunately, the only 2 profiles that say "scales to 50% Arcueid" are Shiki and Akiha's, so this will be an easy fix. Changing it to "Melty Blood Arcueid" should suffice.

Scaling-wise, this doesn't matter much since Melty Blood Arcueid would be around this percentage realistically, since she's stronger than the 30% Tatari of herself that Wallachia created.

Fate Extra Arcueid Key: Not sure how this wasn't caught. Tsukihime/Melty Blood Arcueid has keys that belong on the Fate Extra Arcueid profile, specifically the following: "Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (As a Spirit with the status of Planet, Arcueid is above most Divine Spirits. Even when weakened in the digital world and having her status reduced to god, Arcueid is still the only one in the Extra world capable of bringing Amaterasu to circumstances where it's possible to defeat her, no matter how small that chance might be)"

I propose that this be moved to Extra Arcueid's profile, which we have here

This should hopefully be extremely straightforward.

Agree: @KingNanaya @HyperZero95 @Kisaragi_Megumi @Migue79 @HigashikataJobin @1Nairove @BasedNecoScaler69 @DaReaperMan @LephyrTheRevanchist @Elizhaa

Disagree:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't think many people on this site have read Tsukihime lol. Just from my observation of previous threads
you should try messaging staff on their walls. there are many that wouldn't mind helping with this, seeing as it's just justification changes and the like

Graaaaaahh I do wish more people on this wiki read Tsukihime at least lol. Those profiles are baaaaaaaaad for a reason. Like, they're half 2016 stuff.
I don't mean to rant but most CRTs these days are usually about GO as opposed to older TM works.

It really do be like that sometimes...
Lol. I get that most are prolly getting into Nasuverse because of GO but man its also a tad frustrating won't lie.
The Tsuki profiles are like, ancient.
Same for the the Notes profiles, which was brought up a few days ago.
Kinda just indicates that the older works are more forgetten overtime.
Which yeah standing the test of time is a hard battle.
Once this concludes I don't think I'll really bother with making another Tsukihime thread really. Just made it because I figured it wouldn't be controversial and pretty straightforward.

I remember I brought up how bogus Enuma Elish scaling to Slash Emperor was (based on the whole 'truth of the world' showing shit) in the General Discussion thread for Nasuverse and no one seemed to address my argument there.

I remember I brought up how bogus Enuma Elish scaling to Slash Emperor was (based on the whole 'truth of the world' showing shit) in the General Discussion thread for Nasuverse and no one seemed to address my argument there.
Oh yeah Smuug also brought this up a few days ago. Yeah that's bull.
They'll end up in the same tier here anyways but the reasoning is baaaaaad.

This just further shows the older stories should be revaluated.
Don't think I'll bother making a CRT for that but anyone else can feel free to

Notes. is probs the most piss easy of the bunch to revise. Could do that after I finish this MM CRT.

Ik Gun God’s Black Barrel should reasonably be >>> Mash’s own which is compared to Rhongomyniad in LB6.

Notes. is probs the most piss easy of the bunch to revise. Could do that after I finish this MM CRT.

Ik Gun God’s Black Barrel should reasonably be >>> Mash’s own which is compared to Rhongomyniad in LB6.
I'll 100% comment my agreement on it whenever you do that.

Slash Emperor will still be tier 1 since it can kill TYPEs, just scaling to EA isn't legit.

Currently 5 in agreement.
Also I did ask some other staff members to comment but they're afraid of posting on Nasu threads lmao

Seems fine I suppose
Is this enough votes for the profiles to be unlocked? Assuming calcers count as staff, that's two staff votes, as well as 7 other people for an unanimous agreement of 9 people

Specifically these 4 profiles

Wait, you need 3 evaluations? I thought it was only 2 for this kind of CRT.

Anyways I guess I'll just ask more staff but low key it's annoying when they just ignore you, and can't do anything at that point. This site's voting system is so flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back