• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is totally ok with me

Shirou x Saber to the end
I declare a war from Shirou x Sakura faction

But speaking of Shirou x Artoria, honestly only her Saber version that really fit so well with Shirou, Lancer Artoria are too milf and being a universal waifus like Scathach and BB so seeing her lancer version get paired with Shirou is little bit odd 😂

But speaking of Shirou x Artoria, honestly only her Saber version that really fit so well with Shirou, Lancer Artoria are too milf and being a universal waifus like Scathach and BB so seeing her lancer version get paired with Shirou is little bit odd 😂
This reminds me of that dream I had where Shirou married Mysterious Heroine XX. Worst part, I'm not the first one who got that idea, since it turns out there's already doujins of that.

Can I take a moment to say extella link scaling is wonky asf?

Playing the game it's something like this for the top 2 lancers

Scathach > Karna amped by rex magnus > regular karna

Just a thing we know what is the outer space/void being talk when chaos have been show in lb5? Since we know he haven't came in this universe, it could help to know more about the cosmology of fate

The Japanese reads 対粛正防御 (tai shukusei bougyo). You can actually hear her say this in one of her stage 3 NP selection lines:

対終末、対粛正防御、はじめ (tai shuumatsu, tai shukusei bougyo, hajime)
beginning anti-apocalypse, anti-purge defenses
対 means anti-, the same as in anti-unit, anti-fortress, etc.

粛正 means enforcement/regulation/purge, the relevant image here is basically some kind of authority forcefully cracking down on something. I go with purge because that’s what Mirror Moon used in their translation of the original Fate/Stay Night when this term came up.

防御 means defense.

The mistake probably came from somehow dropping both 対 and 正, since 粛 on its own can mean solemn.

This is a pretty important term from a lore perspective because in Ea’s description from Stay Night’s status menu (and Zero Material) it’s said that defending against it would need 対粛正/anti-purge armor class.

Obviously it’s kinda late to stop the propagation of this mistranslation, but it’s a cool facet of the lore around Castoria, and especially rewarding for long time fans that read the original Stay Night. It’d be a shame if English-only fans missed out due to a TL mistake.

Erika was revealed to be the actual Pandora from the Age of Gods. Tanaka on the other hand is now revealed to be Counter Force Gaia itself in Miyuverse.

@Veloxt1r0kore I think so. Unless Counter Force Gaia has already appeared in some other Type Moon series before Prisma Illya.

@Regidian Nah I don't. Full raws of Prisma Illya are out on Tieba and so far no translation of any kind are out. All we know is that Tanaka says she is Counter Force Gaia here on the last page.

@Veloxt1r0kore I think so. Unless Counter Force Gaia has already appeared in some other Type Moon series before Prisma Illya.

@Regidian Nah. Full raws of Prisma Illya are out on Tieba and so far no translation of any kind are out. All we know is that Tanaka says she is Counter Force Gaia itself.
Well in first as we know counter force are intangible spiral of energy with no emotion, why it will even be a human, it's weird...(even more when gaia don't like humain)

Even so its kind of crazy, after all Prisma Illya right now just got a "bad end" (Kuro and Sakura was dead, tho i never liked them in Prisma Illya since Kuro is a annoying jailbait crazy lesbian and Sakura in this version is a b***h)

Oh right also uhh according to the spoilers everybody else in the Miyuverse died as well. Illya, Gil, and Tanaka are the only survivors. Also supposedly 2 years have passed in universe apparently.

Miyu was crushed into a Holy Grail by Darius' true form and than swallowed by him after Kuro sacrificed herself to kill what turned out to be one of Darius' avatar or clone two chapters ago. Shirou and the rest are all supposedly dead as well.

Back