• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For further research, is anyone here have Beast lair's account? Because i have a request to the most knowledge peoples there about what they think about Dioscuri, does they think that they are the best/god tier saber servants after Arthur and Ibuki or not

You guys can give the answer in my walls, i will discussing it there since i don't want to interrupt here further lel

And if you guys wondering "why not go to BL by yourself?", mate.....i literally forgot my password long long ago lmao

"Lancer is a Lancer-class Servant able to be summoned by Ritsuka Fujimaru in the Grand Orders, first appearing in the Babylonia singularity as both a foe and an ally."

Ah yes, people die if they are killed.

Is it from her Regeneration? As their Regeneration works through Time Reversal if I remember correctly.

How many archer servants actually use bows?
Like Gil uses swords from portals, Bill has a gun, That one guy nobody remembers has a basket and Tristan’s is technically a harp.

So since Base Servant revisions are done and Noble Phantasm revisions are partially applied, can I make a thread about upgrading the TYPES? That Tier 5 end is hurting me every time I see it.
What would their tiers look like? Would it just get rid of the Tier 5 end? What else would be proposed in this CRT?

I'm just curious.

Just removing the Tier 5 end, yes. They having it at all when far weaker characters like Goetia don't have it is ridiculous.
Oh, I agree with that.

• I'm pretty sure the Tier 5 feat is performed by Arcueid who wasn't even using her full power, so Types should be far above that.
  • I'm pretty sure that Crimson Moon Brunsted used the same attack Arcueid used that was calculated at 5-B in his fight with Zelretch, so the attack is probably a lot stronger than just 5-B.
  • I'm pretty sure Zelretch says something about needing a century to prepare to be able to fight ORT in Fate/strange Fake.
  • Doesn't Arcueid casually overpower the Moon Cell's Authority, and wasn't she stated to be the only one who had a chance to beat Amaterasu in a fight in Fate/Extra?
  • While I know it isn't out yet, isn't Lostbelt 7 implied to involve ORT since it takes place in South America? He/it might end up fighting some Grand Servants, or more (probably more).
  • There's also so much hype around the Types that there isn't any reason for them to be weaker than any of the other 2-A's.

So, there seem to be lots of reasons for the Types to just be Tier 2.

"ORT is an attack-type life-form with offensive capabilities on a level far beyond anything else, allowing it to kill the previous fifth Dead Apostle Ancestor in seconds after being attacked. When compared to Servants and the other Dead Apostle Ancestors, ORT and Primate Murder can be considered to be in a league of their own. Its outer skin is harder, more flexible, more temperature resistant, and sharper than any substance on Earth. Its ability to slay humans is similar to Primate Murder in terms of speed, surpassing Angra Mainyu. It can be said that it has no weaknesses while the battleground is Earth, though other Ultimate Ones have been stopped by methods above the existence of the common sense of the planet such as having concepts imposed on them or True Magic. It does not have Earth's concept of death, making it immune to abilities such as attacks from a user of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, so it must be destroyed physically.[3]"

So...i nasuverse, a character without the concept of death can be destroyed physically with a strong enough nuke? So why can't gil one shot tiamat with Ea...Wait, perhaps Ea is not strong enough.

So...i nasuverse, a character without the concept of death can be destroyed physically with a strong enough nuke? So why can't gil one shot tiamat with Ea...Wait, perhaps Ea is not strong enough.
I don't have see the nuke thing except if you talk about destroy physicaly but it's not really nuking it, even more when they don't have concept if damage too

Wasn't it established in the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception revision that the ability to kill things is based on the user's perception?

By the way, where is it established that ORT is the strongest Type?

Isn't it stated somewhere that there are potentially stronger beings on Mercury than ORT?

Wasn't it established in the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception revision that the ability to kill things is based on the user's perception?

By the way, where is it established that ORT is the strongest Type?

Isn't it stated somewhere that there are potentially stronger beings on Mercury than ORT?
Primordial dæmon, outer god (and even true heroic spirit) are potentially stronger

Last edited:
How many archer servants actually use bows?
Like Gil uses swords from portals, Bill has a gun, That one guy nobody remembers has a basket and Tristan’s is technically a harp.
Honestly I think more Archer's use bows than fans tend to act like.

1. EMIYA
2. Robin Hood
3. Atalante
4. Euryale
5. Arash
6. Orion/Artemis
7. Arjuna
8. Touta
9. Chloe
10. Ishtar
11. Inferno
12. Chiron
and if I'm generous Tristan (13)
And this is just amongst the Archers currently in the NA server, in comparison if you don't count Swimsuit/Santa variants then there are only 10 that don't use a Bow

So since Base Servant revisions are done and Noble Phantasm revisions are partially applied, can I make a thread about upgrading the TYPES? That Tier 5 end is hurting me every time I see it.
Don't we still need to figure a bunch of stuff out in the NP revision? Like the difference between different NP types and the whole idea of destroying Rome

The Archer class is really made up of archers.

6BnqNnx_d.webp

A CRT for upgrading Types should be interesting.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/ky474s/more_about_shirou_in_elmelloi_adventures/

Waver finally questions why Rin's pirate crew is made only of children, and Rin answers that she just found a large group of orphans and felt like she had to take responsibility for them, because since they shoved themselves into her line of sight, they're now part of her world. Waver is slightly concerned about this answer because he once had a conversation with one of Luvia's butlers, the one that came to London accompanying Rin, and he talked a lot about heroes and justice, so Waver suspect he's being a weird influence on her. Waver asks if they are in a relationship and Rin denies it, but in a way that makes clear that she wishes they were.

I've always joked Fate Route is the canon one since it's the one that's referenced the most by other materials, but UBW and Heaven's Feel also have to be canon or otherwise A LOT of other stuff wouldn't make sense.

Also, Shirou x Rin is better

Back