• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That mean the final will be Illya herself against Darius all alone if Tanaka after revealed herself refusing to help, dunno for Gil

Huh i kinda lost the track of Prisma Illya but does Darius considered as excellent antagonist and not just a a**hole? Lel

Well people have been speculating 100% Zwei Illya vs Darius so I guess.

Well it kinda depends. I think Darius is pretty good of a antagonist. He actually managed to succeed with his plan of becoming the Creator, destroyed the world, displaced human history with a new one, and pretty much took down the entire Prisma Illya cast himself.

Translation of the last text bubble on the last page.

“The Counter Force of Gaia. The planet's final will to survive, born from the unconscious of a world under threat. That... is me.”

Last edited:
So he's not a total a**hole? Good then because his appearance when i saw him screamed "a douchebag, a**hole yet dangerous antagonist" in my view lel

So Counter Force Gaia is showed up if the planet itself are in the verge of death

Well people have been speculating 100% Zwei Illya vs Darius so I guess.

Well it kinda depends. I think Darius is pretty good of a antagonist. He actually managed to succeed with his plan of becoming the Creator, destroyed the world, displaced human history with a new one, and pretty much took down the entire Prisma Illya cast himself.

Translation of the last text bubble on the last page.

“The Counter Force of Gaia. The planet's final will to survive, born from the unconscious of a world under threat. That... is me.”
For the human History it's the complete tree or just the part of it that compose miyuverse? Because first is technically not possible except if each world have their own tree because darius doesn't have affect extra world, fgo world etc etc

@Veloxt1r0kore Oh no Darius is most definitely an asshole. Heck some might say he’s even more of an ass than Zouken. Like this dude straight up conceptually replaces his own descendants with himself. But I’m just saying he’s probably one of the few antagonists in Type Moon that actually succeeded in doing what they wanted to do.

@Regidian I assume the latter. And to be honest I’ve always thought that there is supposed to be more than one tree with how many series there are. But if I’m being honest I have no clue about it since I’m really not that big of an expert on the lore.

So the personification of Gaia appeared because this Darius was way too much of a threat?

Kinda makes other major antagonic forces like Goetia, the Lostbelts etc unimpressive since Gaia didn't appeared in those occasions.

But as far I know, Fate/Kaleid Liner doesn't really care about the many rules of Nasu so who knows.

I need some clarification cuz i don't speak weeb.

Is Tanaka one of the counter force of gaia or is she the embodiment of Gaia itself?

Based on the last page of this chapter, Tanaka seems to be the latter.

Edit: Also Prisma Illya translator is busy IRL so the english translation won’t come out until roughly 5 days later.

Last edited:
Take it with a grain of salt: I read that Taira no Kagekiyo is the conceptual emboidement of hatred for the Genji clan, which is why Yoshitsune Avenger is named like that despite indeed being adult Ushi, her hatred for her brother turned her into Kagekiyo.

Take it with a grain of salt: I read that Taira no Kagekiyo is the conceptual emboidement of hatred for the Genji clan, which is why Yoshitsune Avenger is named like that despite indeed being adult Ushi, her hatred for her brother turned her into Kagekiyo.
I have heard that too + that her last ascension she less the Taira and more the Ushi

I think its already confirmed, tho i'm still waiting for the full translation of her bio from @John985 just to make sure

Well, no idea what this is.
Mashu notes that Taira-no-Kagekiyo is a figure of the end days of the Heian Era — a warrior of the Kanmu Heishi (桓武平氏, "the Heike of Kanmu").
He was a figure that sought vengeance against the Genji, who had by annihilating the Heike established a Shogunate. His objective in particular was the assassination of Minamoto-no-Yoritomo.
Numerous legends have circulated about this figure, but most striking amongst them was the legend of his immortality.
Mashu isn't certain as to the thaumaturgical implementation of the phenomenon, but it was said that Kagekiyo would revive even after being beheaded.

Medb asks why it would be that such a figure would come to inhabit a Saint Graph belonging to Ushiwakamaru.

Medb: "Could it be that two distinct Heroic Spirits coexist as of that Saint Graph?"

Hougen observes that Kagekiyo and Yoshitsune are both borne of numerous legends; that, further, despite being of the Taira and the Genji respectively, they're in some regards kind of similar.
If there can be said to exist a difference between them, it would be that Kagekiyo is a legend not derived of historical record, but a legendary existence come to instantiation of a heroic tale.
An existence absent of form as of historical record — not particular bizarre in capacity of a Heroic Spirit; but to Hougen's senses, even setting aside that Kagekiyo is absent of historical grounding, she's absent of an actual form.
Rather than a Heroic Spirit, says Hougen, perhaps she's something more approximate to a grudge spirit.

So Kiichi revealed herself as Daitengu near the end of Little Big Tengu event story, well guess we had Kijin and Daitengu in our chaldea, what we need is Tenko/9 tails kitsune

Also answering the concern John had about the quote above, credit to someone who answered it in FGO Wiki

It's pretty much the same information we've known up to this point. Kagekiyo is similar to...the spirits that make up Jack The Ripper. In Fate lore, Jack The Ripper didn't actually exist as a single individual and was made up out of the vengeful spirits of aborted children that got yeeted into the river. Most likely, Kagekiyo here never existed as an individual in history, but rather is a single vengeful spirit born out of every legend of hating the Genji. Kagekiyo would revive after being killed, not literally, but out of there being another person who has come to hate the Genji. In the case of servants, summoning Kagekiyo wouldn't actually summon the actual person since the actual person never existed. To summon Kagekiyo, you would need to summon the body of another heroic spirit at the point in time where they hated Genji.

So what Ion said above was true, the quote John bringed here was to explain the nature of Kagekiyo albeit vague

オリュンポスで観測した『異星の神』の存在規模、霊基出力は三等惑星級。
ビースト1、ゲーティアの二等惑星級に次ぐ魔力放出量だった。

The scale of existence and spiritual output of the "alien god" observed in Olympus was third-order planet class.
The amount of magic power released was second only to Beast 1 and Goetia's second-grade planets.

Heian Kyo prologue.

I'm kinda didn't understand this. Arjuna Alter or to be exact the Tree in India have mana output is similar to Goetia while Alien God Mana output is second only to Goetia? Zeus being stronger than Arjuna Alter?? And what's more there's the guy who said Ibuki is Equal to Zeus despite being weaker than beast class servants, The scaling chain really messed up.

オリュンポスで観測した『異星の神』の存在規模、霊基出力は三等惑星級。
ビースト1、ゲーティアの二等惑星級に次ぐ魔力放出量だった。

The scale of existence and spiritual output of the "alien god" observed in Olympus was third-order planet class.
The amount of magic power released was second only to Beast 1 and Goetia's second-grade planets.

Heian Kyo prologue.

I'm kinda didn't understand this. Arjuna Alter or to be exact the Tree in India have mana output is similar to Goetia while Alien God Mana output is second only to Goetia? Zeus being stronger than Arjuna Alter?? And what's more there's the guy who said Ibuki is Equal to Zeus despite being weaker than beast class servants, The scaling chain really messed up.
Despite being weaker than beast class servant? We don't know that in first since douman was trying to make her a beast once

For zeus being stronger arjuna alter i suppose it go from one of the talk in the game but don't remember if it's really talk about that in context

Despite being weaker than beast class servant? We don't know that in first since douman was trying to make her a beast once

For zeus being stronger arjuna alter i suppose it go from one of the talk in the game but don't remember if it's really talk about that in context
If she is as strong as beast class servants why bother make her into one?

Ew fate power scaling lol a convulted mess

In terms of shown feats Arjuna alter should be stronger

Zues has a singular statement of being able to incinerate the universe which should make them comparable imo.

All of them are still below BB though

Imagine one day you woke up, and you find out that sengo murmasa was never released in fgo mobile and it was a dream. Then fgo arcade announces they would be releasing solomon and sengo murmasa dual banner as arcade exclusive. What will be your reaction?

Then she Clearly isnt Beast Class level. You have to proof she is Beast Class Level the burden is on you not the opposite.
He litteraly appoint her as beast class level for what i remember, he wouldn't try to do that if he didn't thing she has the level for it, except now you tell that douman can create beast class level being in his own imo

And technicaly it's you who tell that she was weaker than them so wanted to know why you tell that

Last edited:
He litteraly appoint her as beast class level for what i remember, he wouldn't try to do that if he didn't thing she has the level for it, except now you tell that douman can create beast class level being in his own imo

And technicaly it's you who tell that she was weaker than them so wanted to know why you tell that
What? She literally is just beast candidate, even so we don't know if she really can became one since its unknown wether Ibuki love humanity or not. Even Merlin is beast candidate ffs. Douman can make someone into beast by feeding them tree, in fact the whole point of Douman plan is to make himself into beast, but failed due to lacking love for humanity.

Lmao nothing implying she is beast class level, as i said the burden of proof is on you not the opposite lol.

I legit seeing you're biased and wanking Ibuki so much.

What? She literally is just beast candidate, even so we don't know if she really can became one since its unknown wether Ibuki love humanity or not. Even Merlin is beast candidate ffs.

Lmao nothing implying she is beast class level, as i said the burden of proof is on you not the opposite lol.

I legit seeing you're biased and wanking Ibuki so much.
She not a beast candidate, the only time she have a thing to do with beast, was when douman appoint her as one (qnd that not mean that she is a candidate) i don't tell about how how she one bruh since she not one

Nothing imply it except douman litteraly tell that she can be it yeah, and well being a candidate (even if she not one) don't lean their are weaker except now you tell that Amaterasu is weaker than them imo

Where i'm biased and wanking i was just asking a simple question that you can't respond by other thing that burden of proof, so why you litteraly tell about this? We already have talk about how the comparaison with zeus for her was made about the ability if the aura/gravitational field.

And her you implying that zeus is beast class servant?

Equal to Zeus despite being weaker than beast class servant

She not a beast candidate, the only time she have a thing to do with beast, was when douman appoint her as one (qnd that not mean that she is a candidate) i don't tell about how how she one bruh since she not one

Nothing imply it except douman litteraly tell that she can be it yeah, and well being a candidate (even if she not one) don't lean their are weaker except now you tell that Amaterasu is weaker than them imo

Where i'm biased and wanking i was just asking a simple question that you can't respond by other thing that burden of proof, so why you litteraly tell about this? We already have talk about how the comparaison with zeus for her was made about the ability if the aura/gravitational field.

And her you implying that zeus is beast class servant?

Equal to Zeus despite being weaker than beast class servant
Lmao you even never shows scan, here show me she is beast class servant, the scan Where's? All thing you say, IIRC and something along the lines.

Lmao Who says Amaterasu is beast class? She is beast candidate as well as a chief God. Of course despite being beast candidate she is exceptionally strong but even so she lost to Sefar lol.

The whole gravitational field thing doesnt give a shit about Zeus true power LOL.

And you're saying that Ibuki a mere Bunrei of Orochi who is defeated by Susanoo is equal to Zeus who defeated Sefar who thrashed the whole Japanese phanteon Lmao.

Lmao you even never shows scan, here show me she is beast class servant, the scan Where's? All thing you say, IIRC and something along the lines.

Lmao Who says Amaterasu is beast class? She is beast candidate as well as a chief God. Of course despite being beast candidate she is exceptionally strong but even so she lost to Sefar lol.

The whole gravitational field thing doesnt give a shit about Zeus true power LOL.

And you're saying that Ibuki a mere Bunrei of Orochi who is defeated by Susanoo is equal to Zeus who defeated Sefar who defeated the whole Japanese phanteon Lmao.
I don't know if you read what i write

I don't have tell she is a beast class servant, seriously do you understand what i tell?

Fir Amaterasu i litteraly tell that despite being a candidate she not weaker than them seriously you need to learn how read english, it's really bad (and its tell nowhere she have fight sephar tho) not that she is a beast

Still doesn't understand what i tell, i have just tell the only one time their was compared it's because they had the same ability, don't have talk about power

It's Zeus that have merge with his pantheon that was able to beat it, and the **** sephar is not even tell to have go in the japanese pantheon what shit you tell ?

And i don't have tell that she is equal to him here

Seriously learn how read or stop telling shit pls

I don't know if you read what i write

I don't have tell she is a beast class servant, seriously do you understand what i tell?

I litteraly tell that despite being a candidate she not weaker than them seriously you need to learn how read english, it's really bad (and its tell nowhere she have fight sephar tho)

Still doesn't understand what i tell, i have just tell the only one time their was compared it's because they had the same ability, don't have talk about power

It's Zeus that have merge with his pantheon that was able to beat it, and the **** sephar is not even tell to have go in the japanese pantheon what shit you tell ?

And i don't have tell that she is equal to him here

Seriously learn how read or stop telling shit pls
Lmao i mean beast class level not literally beast class servants see? Please try to understand XD

Learn English? You're the last person I'll ever want to hear that from. Even i'm have a hard time trying to understand every sentence you wrote.

Lmao Sefar did thrashed the whole Japanese phanteon, did you even know who is sefar? XD

Yes i'am talking about Lostbelt Zeus. XD

Please read shit before you claim Ibuki is beast class level Servants. LMAO

Last edited:
"here show me she is beast class servant"
Heck now you don't even read yourself imo

I know who he is and it's tell nowhere we inly know about him do the shit to grec pantheon and that he made a a sort if contract with mesopotamian god

In first you can even argue that Lostbelt zeus could have win a non full evolved Sephar, because Sephar become more powerful with energy it absorb.

Claim that she is beast level class? Not my fault if douman appoint her as one bruh, you really stupid even more when douman is tell to have the mana output compared to them after have absorbed the tree that have absorbed ibuki (and he tell himself that he get mana comparable to ibuki and MAYBIE even more, and he just failed to become one because the condition)

"here show me she is beast class servant"
Heck now you don't even read yourself imo

I know who he is and it's tell nowhere we inly know about him do the shit to grec pantheon and that he made a a sort if contract with mesopotamian god

In first you can even argue that Lostbelt zeus could have win a non full evolved Sephar, because Sephar become more powerful with energy it absorb.

Claim that she is beast level class? Not my fault if douman appoint her as one bruh, you really stupid
Yep, you really didnt understand what i mean, beast class as in Top Class or Gil class not her class is a beast. Even i try understand what you wrote
despite it looking like trash

Sefar thrased Amaterasu and her whole phanteon LOL XD.

You don't even know that XD

"In first you can even argue that Lostbelt zeus could have win a non full evolved Sephar, because Sephar become more powerful with energy it absorb"

See what's does this sentence even mean, so far i'm being grateful for never called you out for this since i understand not everyone can speak English.

We don't know the detail of Zeus vs sefar but what's clear is that he defeated it and Sefar does thrashed whole Japanese phanteon.

Douman never said she is beast "class" servants then its your head Canon and your claim.

Calling other person stupid is really what "smart people" does is it?

Yep, you really didnt understand what i mean, beast class as in Top Class or Gil class not her class is a beast. Even i try understand what you wrote
despite it looking like trash

Sefar thrased Amaterasu and her whole phanteon LOL XD.

You don't even know that XD

"In first you can even argue that Lostbelt zeus could have win a non full evolved Sephar, because Sephar become more powerful with energy it absorb"

See what's does this sentence even mean, so far i'm being grateful for never called you out for this since i understand not everyone can speak English.

We don't know the detail of Zeus vs sefar but what's clear is that he defeated it and Sefar does thrashed whole Japanese phanteon.

Calling other person stupid is really what "smart people" does is it?
Feat of the sephar trashed her and her pantheon, thank you

You talk about sephar trashing Japanese pantheon but pls show the feat

Back