• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What in tarnation is this justification? (Nasuverse downgrade/adjustment.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..

I noticed something quite wrong with this justification in her profile

Immeasurable with portals (Can access any point in time and space and walk along the boundary between reality and fiction)
What is this? Why? How is portal creation immeasurable speed and what was done with sheer speed? The lack of scans doesn't help. How is walking along the boundary between reality and fiction immeasurable speed? Is it some type of higher dimensional movement where you can go to any point of time through just speed?

Portal Creation (Can access any point in time and space with the Silver Key)
So it's just time travel via portals? It's like saying Trunks is immeasurable speed via the time machine. Why would something that is immeasurable speed grant time travel too? Isn't that redundant?
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Summoning, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can travel to any point in space and time and cause distortions that can drive others insane)
So called immeasurable speed or portal creation to different points in time gives time and spatial manipulation now?

I'm proposing that immeasurable speed just be removed or people give more context as to why this is immeasurable speed and provide scans for it to add to the profile and perhaps a WAY BETTER justification for it to prevent confusion like this.

Also removal of spatial and time manipulation unless there's more evidence to keep that rather than just time travel via portals.

Last edited:
I agree with the immeasurable spped downgrade. Also I'm pretty sure they got her age wrong as well but thats a seperate issue. Honesty suprised that it took this long for someone to downgrade her.

I agree with the immeasurable spped downgrade. Also I'm pretty sure they got her age wrong as well but thats a seperate issue. Honesty suprised that it took this long for someone to downgrade her.
I edited my post to include removal of time manip and spatial manip can you also comment on that?

Yeah no Abi's profile is pretty bad removing those is fine, she can just make portals to travel to any point in time or space because she's a living silver key, not because she's moving at immeasurable speed or something

You can probably find something for the space and time manip from the distortions or something but I can't remember off the top of my head

I don't think you would have to remove the tiering itself. Just the justifications since Abby is scaled via the Outer Gods who are qualitatively superior to the likes of Gilgamesh and Co who have immeasurable speed ratings. So she would still have immeasurable speed but with a different justification.

I don't think you would have to remove the tiering itself. Just the justifications since Abby is scaled via the Outer Gods who are qualitatively superior to the likes of Gilgamesh and Co who have immeasurable speed ratings. So she would still have immeasurable speed but with a different justification.
So Abby herself wouldn't have immeasurable speed but the person she opens the portal to? How would a justification like that be written.

It's best to first create a separate CRT for that considering the Outer Gods aren't even a thing on the wiki for Nasuverse, to my knowledge

The outer gods are basically all combined under Abby's profile so she's basically the profile for the outer gods.

It'd be convenient scaling wise though for exactly situations like this.
I know but it's not really that important. Abby is basically just like Gille de Rais. Her main OP powers come from another being who is almost non significant as a stand alone character.

this. Also it’s funny how much faster a Nasu downgrade thread gets accepted

There is nothing much to go by for the Nasuverse’s interpretation of the Outer Gods as far as I am aware. We only know a few things related to the Outer Gods, but that is about it IIRC
Which is why Abby has a profile instead of Yog-Sothoth. Yog is almost irrelevant as a character but Abby has lore around her character which is why she has profile and feats of Yog instead of Yog himself.

She has the feats and justification of Sut-Typhon who's the strongest Outer God on her
That doesn’t mean it is all of them especially since in this case, they weren’t exactly named (with a few exceptions) in the story from Salem and other specific events for that matter.

Only implications and stuff at best as of now.

, Immeasurable with Qliphoth Rhizome (Opens the Ultimate Gate from which Sut-Thypon is beyond, leading enemies into the Outer Universe from which the Outer Gods are from, allowing for Sut-Thyphon who scales above characters like Gilgamesh to completely obliterate Abby's opponents.)

Basically something like that?

Also don’t think we have a official confirmation on which Outer God is the strongest in the Nasuverse so that doesn’t fly as much.

That doesn’t mean it is all of them especially since in this case, they weren’t exactly named (with a few exceptions) in the story from Salem and other specific events for that matter.

Only implications and stuff at best as of now.
Yog can bring in other Gods into the universe. Doesn't really matter anyways. He's still the strongest one and Abigail has his feats.

, Immeasurable with Qliphoth Rhizome (Opens the Ultimate Gate from which Sut-Thypon is beyond, leading enemies into the Outer Universe from which the Outer Gods are from, allowing for Sut-Thyphon who scales above characters like Gilgamesh to completely obliterate Abby's opponents.)

Don’t think we ever got confirmation that we ever scaled above Fate Extra CCC Gilgamesh and quite frankly that doesn’t really work if I gonna been honest here.

I suppose the downgrade is in order

hehehe
This seems pretty cut and dry, I support dropping the speed with the portals.
If that's the only justification for speed, the downgrade looks fine. Since time travel isn't immeasurable speed.
Gonna have to need your new thoughts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back