• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And for lostbelt king arjuna alter it should't be even a noble phantasm at this time since he was alive and noble phantasm is the matérialisation of their weapon etc when their are servant. (So losbelt king malaphraya is not an anti world NP ) and in base Noble phantasm classification are classed in function of the effect they do to the ennemi. (It's like tell the np of S.ishtar is star lvl because it's a anti-star np when her np is litteraly as big as a galaxy)

1. the World have litteraly many definition in nasuverse (1.the Earth, 2.the World that have parralele world, so the universe and i have alredy showed this before and 3. Reality)
Sorry, but what do the Universe has to do with parallel worlds? It's literally been said that parallel worlds have to be culled and etc because the energy of the universe is finite - a.k.a. there's one universe in which all parallel worlds exist.
3. Telling that when kama talk about her being the universe after she was burned by shiva is about the "lostbelt universe" is like tell she doesn't know what is really a universe (even if in first we don't even know if that scene pass after or before the pruned thing)
You could make the same argument for the Sun and Surtr. Do you think Surtr doesn't know what is the Sun he ate? I mean, it's not even an argument really...
Because Chaos, for example, can very well be Chaos and that's it. You are saying to me that the Counter Force can affect Chaos? Because the Counter Force is the thing that maintains the parallel worlds ''in line''?
And Ishtar fires the concept of Venus. Read the NP description. There's no ''reverse side Venus''.
What I mean is that ''the outer space'' isn't OF the Lost Belt, or at least, not necessarily. The same way there's no Lost Belt Planet Earth, there's only Earth, the celestial body, one and only.

5.still doesn't understand what you want tell, i tell you that lostbelt are not really limited since we see thing that are beyond the storm wall.

For the earth what the problem? I have just tell that the Great Muraille of LB3 is litteraly all aroundth earth and so bigger in term of diameter
The last parts of the story may have established the Lost Belts as ''fake'' parallel worlds. It's weird and not all that well explained, but it seems the Lost Belts are (and using this VERY loosely as a metaphor) kind of Fantasy Tree's Reality Marbles?

And for lostbelt king arjuna alter it should't be even a noble phantasm at this time since he was alive and noble phantasm is the matérialisation of their weapon etc when their are servant. (So losbelt king malaphraya is not an anti world NP ) and in base Noble phantasm classification are classed in function of the effect they do to the ennemi. (It's like tell the np of S.ishtar is star lvl because it's a anti-star np when her np is litteraly as big as a galaxy)
I'm reasonablu sure Godjuna is a Servant, but could be wrong. Noble Phantasm can also refer to the ''Hogu''/Precious Treasures, as in Fragarach.
I'm saying it is a Anti-World, and, as a Anti-World, it targets the World... I'm not saying anything about power or anything.

Last edited:
The one
Sorry, but what do the Universe has to do with parallel worlds? It's literally been said that parallel worlds have to be culled and etc because the energy of the universe is finite - a.k.a. there's one universe in which all parallel worlds exist.
For that i don't think fate stay night world is a adjacent world where his route are his parrallel world (and we know that fate stay nigjt and fate zero are different world etc for many other)

Q: Are the three routes of "Fate/stay night" parallel worlds existing at the same time? I was curious since I was how it would look to Zelretch.
A: They're parallel... sort of. But if Zelretch was observing, it'd become true, and my feelings on the matter is that I'd rather two routes disappear if one was true.

If all of these became possible at the same time, the other routes would become meaningless.
(Except if you tell now that zeltrech seing fate stay night would end all other parrallee world)

The world that get pruned are still get called universe
In those universes wherein Quantum Time-Locks are imposed, the "outcomes" that have been registered to anchoring bands are categorically unchangeable. Thus, that which would be open for time travelers to modify would be invariably restricted to "process."

And her is tell that adjacent world have parrallele world and that multiples adjacent world exist

So, how about I rephrase? Worlds that run adjacent are essentially as "possibilities."
Conclusions that may be possible.
Bonds that were abandoned.
Options that went unnoticed.
Divergent futures, wherein "what ifs" such as these were permitted. It is indeed these "realities in which the future was altered" that are referred to as Adjacent Worlds.
The you who is now alive --
By the actions of the you who exists here and now, the course of the World can shift in any number of ways.
This is proof that "possibility" is itself still alive; positive evidence that your World still lies upon its "proper axis" .
In converse: For those Worlds wherein the act of choice can no longer impact the future, Parallel Worlds cannot exist.
Such timelines merely advance.
Losing even the possibility of undoing the past, they become distinct, solitary Worlds.

Here it's litteraly tell here that for the World that get pruned thay can't have paralle world.
(In converse: For those Worlds wherein the act of choice can no longer impact the future, Parallel Worlds cannot exist.)
Those worlds that advance too far into ruin or prosperity are bankrupt of Parallel Worlds.
Otherworlds such as these are little more than blind alleysdead routes whose outcomes are foreordained.

So no it exist multiple world that have parralle world, and these world get their parallele world pruned if they converge to much

Last edited:
Don't see anywhere that tell that we have one universe with parrallele world when all material/game talk about World having parralele world and these parrallele world get pruned if they too divergeant. (It would even explain why servant universe describ itself as being a different Universe and talk about his parrallele world)

Lostbelt are some of the world that was get pruned, alien god have use the tree of emptiness for anchor them in the earth of fgo world, i don't see where it's fake or being fantasy tree reality marble. (lb5.5 we litteraly see the tree coming in the world, so the world was here before it.)

Not lostbelt earth? I really don't understand
but if you tell that lostbelt don't have their own earth the great muraille still contradict you, the fact that lostbelt are ancient pruned world too, arjuna reinitialising his world too, Note world too etc
And counter force can affect Type, sefar etc don't see why they wouldn't for Chaos

Last edited:
The world that get pruned are still get called universe
No
''Our universe allows for countless possibilities and creates many parallels worlds and histories with different developments.
The universe has a finite amount of energy to spend maintaining each parallel world. Because the universe itself would expire if these realities were to expand without limit, it conserves energy by, excising worlds, at specific intervals, that have veered too far from the strongest, most stable timelines.''

Not lostbelt earth? I really don't understand
but if you tell that lostbelt don't have their own earth the great muraille still contradict you
Lol.. wut?
No, it doesn't. The concept of worlds doesn't apply to the celestial body...

Lostbelt are some of the world that was get pruned, alien god have use the tree of emptiness for anchor them in the earth of fgo world, i don't see where it's fake or being fantasy tree reality marble. (lb5.5 we litteraly see the tree coming in the world, so the world was here before it.)

Control + F Lostbelt or Ophelia

No
''Our universe allows for countless possibilities and creates many parallels worlds and histories with different developments.
The universe has a finite amount of energy to spend maintaining each parallel world. Because the universe itself would expire if these realities were to expand without limit, it conserves energy by, excising worlds, at specific intervals, that have veered too far from the strongest, most stable timelines.''

Lol.. wut?
No, it doesn't. The concept of worlds doesn't apply to the celestial body..
I litteraly show you the quote that show them being called universe bruh "in those universes wherein qunatum time lock are imposed" litteraly tell it

"
Hypothetically, if one were to move to a chronological position in the past of an "anchoring band" to the purpose of modifying history, as time progresses unto the position of the "anchoring band," history would be forcibly corrected to its state of record.
In those universes wherein Quantum Time-Locks are imposed, the "outcomes" that have been registered to anchoring bands are categorically unchangeable. Thus, that which would be open for time travelers to modify would be invariably restricted to "process."

Where it's tell that the concept of world doesn't apply to celestial body? Type litteraly appear in LB7 (and in servant universe they still talk about parralele world when their are in universal thing not earth thing)

LB 5.5 should contradict with the theory of ophelia since the tree appear after we come in the "lostbelt" no?

Last edited:
I am very confused at what is being discussed...

BUT meanwhile.. There is this very interesting scan. Which basically says "So yeah possibilities can be infinite. but the outcomes are where the possibiliites are realized is and made into outcomes are a different thing altogether"

SNm1wN1.jpg

I am very confused at what is being discussed...

BUT meanwhile.. There is this very interesting scan. Which basically says "So yeah possibilities can be infinite. but the outcomes are where the possibiliites are realized is and made into outcomes are a different thing altogether"

SNm1wN1.jpg
For that yes since you can have many possibilities that lead to the same outcome

my English was very broke in that sentence. I blame lack of sleep and exhaustion lol
but hopefully you all get what i mean.

I litteraly show you the quote that show them being called universe bruh "in those universes wherein qunatum time lock are imposed" litteraly tell it

"Hypothetically, if one were to move to a chronological position in the past of an "anchoring band" to the purpose of modifying history, as time progresses unto the position of the "anchoring band," history would be forcibly corrected to its state of record.
Your quote is adding a plural in a place that makes absolutely zero sense and, in the original, isn't there. The original doesn't imply plural. Universe is either Universe of Awareness or of Records as far a Nasuverse goes, which are ''two ways to experience'' a Dimension, one where can be experience as ''consciouss time'', one where cane be experienced as ''time submitted to record''

Where it's tell that the concept of world doesn't apply to celestial body? Type litteraly appear in LB7 (and in servant universe they still talk about parralele world when their are in universal thing not earth thing)
Let me rephrase - Do you think there are Counter-Forces? As in, one per ''world''? Roots? Akashas? Multiple 2nd, 4th, etc True Magics?
Servant Universe is a Star Wars reference...

LB 5.5 should contradict with the theory of ophelia since the tree appear after we come in the "lostbelt" no?
That being the case, supposing that the Russian Lostbelt were originally a timeline designated for culling in 1570, it would've been eliminated by 1670 at latest — being as we haven't any indication of the precise year upon which Time-Locks fall. Ergo, given established QTL mechanics, it's impossible that the Lostbelt could have actually existed as a viable timeline between the years of 1670 and 2018 — when the local Tree of Fantasy manifested within.

Late in the story, Kadoc runs across a voice report delivered to Kirschtaria by Ophelia, wherein she offers a theory to account for the unknowns pertaining to Lostbelt mechanics.

In brief, Ophelia believes that subsequent to culling, the timelines that are used as the basis of the Lostbelts legitimately ceased to exist.

However, as of the institution of the Trees of Fantasy, specific culled timelines were chosen — virtually simulated from their point of culling unto present day as of the resources within the Tree; and then iterated without, unto the Tree's environs. To put it simply, the contents of the Lostbelts are abstractly akin to Emiya Shirou's Projections — rendering into the real world the product of a simulated history.
Have you read it?

Your quote is adding a plural in a place that makes absolutely zero sense and, in the original, isn't there. The original doesn't imply plural. Universe is either Universe of Awareness or of Records as far a Nasuverse goes, which are ''two ways to experience'' a Dimension, one where can be experience as ''consciouss time'', one where cane be experienced as ''time submitted to record''

Let me rephrase - Do you think there are Counter-Forces? As in, one per ''world''? Roots? Akashas? Multiple 2nd, 4th, etc True Magics?
Servant Universe is a Star Wars reference...

Have you read it?
In the original and their translation it was in plurial (the text wouldn't even make sens without the plurial since it's talk about universes that was pruned by quantum time lock and if we have only one universe like you tell, we will litteraly not have parrallele world) , i don't know where you find your thing but the quote litteraly come from the game extella and I don't really like to see a guy telling that i modify text.

The text in jap if you want
固定帯となった歴史は過去・未来からの干渉をうけても不動のものとなるため、固定帯にある事象は何があっても変動しない。
仮に、「固定帯」より過去に移動して歴史を変動させようと、その「固定帯」に到達すれば歴史は強引に復元される。
霊子記録固定帯がある宇宙において、固定帯として登録された「結果」は決して変わらない。時間移動者に変革できるのはその「過程」だけとなる。

Servant universe being a star wars reference doesn't the fact that this and his cosmologie are canon, servant universe himself is called a universe too (in the verse by the professor)

Even your own thing contradict you

"In another Universe that come to annihilation, a certain alien race fabricated about a star a Dyson sphere that came to be known as Chaos. It was intended as an ark to permit that the species could settle upon another planet, but owing to circumstances unspecified at a point unknown, the aliens perished, and Chaos continued its voyage uninhabited. Thereon, it at some point identified a "boundary" of some sort — on the other side of which was the Universal context that the Earth existed within."

Don't you have read The novel Note? Gaia is dead in it, should respond your question quite easily.
Akasha ecompass the nasuverse nothing to do with counter force or different universe/ different earth.

And have read it, litteraly tell you why lb 5.5 can contradict her theorie since we come before the tree in lb5.5. except now you tell, the tree can simulated thing before even existing

Last edited:
In the original and their translation it was in plurial (the text wouldn't even make sens without the plurial since it's talk about universes that was pruned by quantum time lock and if we have only one universe like you tell, we will litteraly not have parrallele world) , i don't know where you find your thing but the quote litteraly come from the game extella and I don't really like to see a guy telling that i modify text.
You do know that japense lacks plurals, right? As in, it doesn't differentiate as far as nouns between singular and plural...

The text in jap if you want
固定帯となった歴史は過去・未来からの干渉をうけても不動のものとなるため、固定帯にある事象は何があっても変動しない。
仮に、「固定帯」より過去に移動して歴史を変動させようと、その「固定帯」に到達すれば歴史は強引に復元される。
霊子記録固定帯がある宇宙において、固定帯として登録された「結果」は決して変わらない。時間移動者に変革できるのはその「過程」だけとなる。
Read the whole thing. The translation you gave us uses universe in plural one time, outta nowhere, for what I can only call ''style''.

Servant universe being a star wars reference doesn't the fact that this and his cosmologie are canon, servant universe himself is called a universe too (in the verse by the professor)
The ''Universe'' in Servant Universe ISN'T the same universe above. In Servant Universe, we are given katakana, in the example above they use the ''uchuu'' kanji.
And let me remember you that, if you wanna defend ALL EVENTS as TRUE, MAIN STORY CANNON, you gonna have to defend the doujinshi and the beach events...

Don't you have read The novel Note? Gaia is dead in it, should respond your question quite easily.
Akasha ecompass the nasuverse nothing to do with counter force or different universe/ different earth.
Do you believe there are Counter Forces?
And yes, I have... The Land of Steel is surprisingly similar, in appearance and in concept, to the Earth Ea shows us, isn't it?

And have read it, litteraly tell you why lb 5.5 can contradict her theorie since we come before the tree in lb5.5. except now you tell, the tree can simulated thing before even existing
Yeah, they have 100 years to arrive, that's not the point... The point is that in the usual sense, Lost Belts aren't parallel worlds, they are something else. Had they been normal parallel worlds, they would'be been culled 100 years after the designation as they should.

Even your own thing contradict you
He's using ''Universe'' to mean distant stellar system. This is one of the problems of having this conversation in english, I really don't care for ''Universe'', I'm talking about 宇宙

Last edited:
And let me remember you that, if you wanna defend ALL EVENTS as TRUE, MAIN STORY CANNON, you gonna have to defend the doujinshi and the beach events...
Summer Servants literally show up in Imaginary Scramble, which is Lostbelt 4.5, so.

I know, it's why i tell that without plurial the quote doesn't even make sens this it's talk about universe that get pruned, in the other time they call the universe (world) so i don't see the probleme, not like it's the first time world is used for universe too

Normal they use plurial only one time since it's the only time when they tell universes and not worlds it doesn't discalify the thing.

Doesn't have tell that the universe of servant universe is the same since they litteraly distinct themself from the normal one (but well they still have parrallele world) and we still have the universe that Olympian god came from

Do you believe their are counter force what? Gaia and alaya are the counter force.

For the lostbelt not being parralele world maybie don't know since it's a part fo the futur plot

The new Heaven's Feel movie sure was fun. Took me a while to get an mp4 and download that for my Google Drive, doe. Will prolly make a review or something.

So...the statement about Ibuki being compared to Zeus was not mean towards Ibuki but rather mean towards Seimei

And apperently from what i read, Ibuki-Douji is more like a divine spirits rather than being full god and she's more (again, from what i read) compared to Goddess Rhongo and even Deified Godjuna (which i think its a asumption)

So...the statement about Ibuki being compared to Zeus was not mean towards Ibuki but rather mean towards Seimei

And apperently from what i read, Ibuki-Douji is more like a divine spirits rather than being full god and she's more (again, from what i read) compared to Goddess Rhongo and even Deified Godjuna (which i think its a asumption)
Your sure? I remember that we talk a little about seimei only when we battle with douman

An other talk about it being for ibuki too, for the zeus comparaison (even tho he call her a divine spirit here)

Well better to wait for more translation surely and maybie the apparition of ibuki in 2nd banner

Last edited:
Yeah... An anti-world reseting the universe? Ignoring the part that Anti-World has a specific meaning, Anti-Texture,c Shiva burning the universe and Kama being the universe can easily be explained similarly to Surtr eating the Sun of the Lost Belt ''texture''.
And Lost Belt aren't even complete parallel worlds as the original one, they are partial reconstructions... (and truth be told we still don't have the full story...)
The entire argument is based on a word used?
iirc that anit-world np is his servant form, while they were in lb4 holmes states that calling his attack(mahapralaya) a np is not enough

So yeah, the text was when ibuki appear, she show a magical power and pression that it's on the level of LB king and almost at than Zeus lvl even though she still a divine spirit.

So yeah, the text was when ibuki appear, she show a magical power and pression that it's on the level of LB king and almost at than Zeus lvl even though she still a divine spirit.

She OBJECTIVELY isn't a Divine Spirit, she's an enfleshed god, similar to a Transcendental Kind
But it also has to be said that that Ibuki Douji could never exist outside of the context of LBs/similar

She OBJECTIVELY isn't a Divine Spirit, she's an enfleshed god, similar to a Transcendental Kind
But it also has to be said that that Ibuki Douji could never exist outside of the context of LBs/similar
For the divine spirit part i tell just what translator tell, for her existing maybie not directly in that form but we know that shuten have her ibuki form, we talk about it in chiyome interlude

'' '' is unique
Everything comes from and returns eventually to '' ''
Therefore, all creation exists in the same ''domain''
2-C confirmed

Back