• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So… In your Approximations, who is winning between Early EMS Sasuke (Kabuto Fight) and Early KCM Naruto (Pre-Ch.571).

I actually think Naruto loses this candidly.

With luck like this I should start gambling ngl. It's just a game of probability and memorization right?
main-qimg-e2b9a5e67e435e1cdd764b628c8fc807

Doesn't matter. We can just do nothing.... together.
Poetry
So… In your Approximations, who is winning between Early EMS Sasuke (Kabuto Fight) and Early KCM Naruto (Pre-Ch.571).

If you mean Early Kabuto fight, probably Naruto, if end of Kabuto fight, it depends on if Sasuke got hatred amps after the fight or not. If yes, then still Naruto, if not or if the hatred amps were miniscule, then Sasuke as he's equal to MKCM Naruto (I don't really think there's a significant difference other than genjutsu resistance and mini Bijuudama though).

It's pretty close imo, but Naruto still having no answer to genjutsu is pretty rough. Early KCM also didn't last quite as long as it did later on (especially if he wastes chakra on clones, which let's be real, he definitely will), so that's another big disadvantage. Overall I got Sasuke edging it out. One could argue that Kurama's gonna bail Naruto out, but that's lame so I'm ignoring it.

I mean maintaining KCM clones for hours is pretty much the whole reason which wouldn't apply in a single fight
He did gas out (ch.552) after just one real fight since he made his clones at the end of chapter 545. The Itachi/Nagato fight wasn't even that long, really.
I mean, I guess you could count his encounters with the Raikage and White Zetsu prior to making the clones, but those were pretty short skirmishes as well.
His stamina is obviously not bad by any means, but it's not super great either imo. At least when he makes clones.

100k shot directly into your bank account, but you gotta spend a week locked in a big ol' house with 3 random characters from Naruto. You taking the offer?
I don't have a bank account yet, but if I got the money still I'm in cause I need that shit.

He did gas out (ch.552) after just one real fight since he made his clones at the end of chapter 545. The Itachi/Nagato fight wasn't even that long, really.
I mean, I guess you could count his encounters with the Raikage and White Zetsu prior to making the clones, but those were pretty short skirmishes as well.
His stamina is obviously not bad by any means, but it's not super great either imo. At least when he makes clones.
I'm too lazy to check rn but don't Naruto and his clones run in KCM the whole night or smthn?

I'm too lazy to check rn but don't Naruto and his clones run in KCM the whole night or smthn?
No, he makes them after the sun rose (ch.545) (his encounter with the Raikage ended with the sun rising [ch.544]).
Also running around isn't really something that matters to these people, it's nowhere near as exhausting as an actual fight, especially a hard fought one. I believe there's statements that Shinobi can run for several days without rest, so it really is no big deal.

"What do they mean? What is it that I'm not able to see? BE BATHED IN VENOM AND DIE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!"

"IAI!"

SLASH

"What?!"

"A sword that is continuously honed shall become a famed blade, passed on to others, and survive the passage of time! And..."

SLASH!

"...one who is true to his convictions... shall become a hero whose name is sung throughout the ages!"

"WHY?! Why am I the one who is cut down this time? There's not even a single stain on his blade? He's just that fast?!"

"Your conviction is warped. You do not hone yourself as a weapon. You no longer improve. You have lost your sharpness. And thus your blade became sullied with blood, rusted, its edge dulled. A blunt sword does not last! Remember, people are like swords!"

Mifune is awesome.

I really don’t see a reason for Shibai to come back in an antagonistic roll in the series tbh. His Goal was to transcend to Godhood and Beyond, and he achieved that. There should be no reason to meddle in the Universes Affairs anymore unless the realm of Transcendence is directly implicated by events in the physical Uni.

I really don’t see a reason for Shibai to come back in an antagonistic roll in the series tbh. His Goal was to transcend to Godhood and Beyond, and he achieved that. There should be no reason to meddle in the Universes Affairs anymore unless the realm of Transcendence is directly implicated by events in the physical Uni.
"You who are beneath Me dare to venture into My realm, thinking you might surpass Me. I shall crush your world to dust, lest others should deign to attempt it."

Back