• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure you know my thoughts on chakra amps not being linear, which is quite consistent, and yes they're mechanically different, but if the SM boost is only conditionally superior to the CM if the user is strong enough, that's not really outright superiority. The portrayal is that it's just simply superior regardless of how the boost is derived, which should mean it has a higher multiplier as well.

But yea I don't wanna have a whole debate about CM vs SM rn, I'll just keep this in mind as a key point to address if/when I make a Sage Mode CRT (earliest that'd ever happen would probably be like winter break).
Well, hey, go ham I say! And my condolences in advance!

Well, hey, go ham I say! And my condolences in advance!
main-qimg-5a97510aff5d8c8b7432d49b916f3088

Not IT, I mean like only the genjutsu part since the IT didnt worked on undead beings
IT can be used like a regular genjutsu too.
And the same sources I mentioned also talked about her using the Sharingan's power (among other things) to subdue the earth's population, which should logically include the Sharingan's ability to cast genjutsu.

IT can be used like a regular genjutsu too.
And the same sources I mentioned also talked about her using the Sharingan's power (among other things) to subdue the earth's population, which should logically include the Sharingan's ability to cast genjutsu.
Well if that's the case, then why the undeads like Minato are uneffected?

Back