• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not proof, but it means there's no contradiction. 2x Incomplete Bijuudama vs Complete Bijuudama is unquantifiable. Especially since that Bijuudama pretty much did put Gyuki out of commission anyways.
You can’t make an argument that he would be knocked out when you have no proof he’d be knocked out from it. It being unquantifiable works against your claim as it is baseless. It’s a nonsense response and also, out of commission =\= knocked out. If Minato is knocked out and Kushina is potentially KO’d as well, Kurama would still be free to control her body and unravel the seal w/o impediment from either, even if he were SEVERELY weakend. So your “scenario” fails either way.
This. And yes, unlike explosions, it was prolonged exposure to the beam.
This doesn't mean the punch is what knocked him out, he's simply commenting that he won't do that this time.
Brother, i’m not about to argue this. This is blantantly what the context of the comment is about from Sasuke. The Punch defeated Naruto. Naruto acknowledges that, which is why he refers to it when Sasuke talks about defeating him again. You literally cannot argue the context here.
And regardless, this doesn't defeat what I said. The punch being the finishing blow and the explosion being a major factor aren't contradictory.
It does. You attempted to use that to support your claim, which it doesn’t. The explosion didn’t knock Naruto out. The explosion isn’t even attributed to it nor mentioned as a contributing factor. We can acknowledge it injured Naruto, but you can’t attribute any part of it to having been what knocked Naruto out. That is blatant.
Either way there are other examples of clashes causing great damage, 3 from the same fight in fact 💀.
Remind me where I said Naruto wasn’t damaged? 🤔 I can wait. Being Damaged =\= being Knocked out and that last part is attributed to something else.
Um...he was? He even reverted.
Except no (3:19). It’s implied in the movie ending he escaped the same way he escape Sasuke. Kodachi and Kishimoto oversaw this. Unless you think he’s dead in the manga, he wasn’t “knocked out” by this attacked.
No? This is going back to our previous argument now. The burden of proof isn't on me
How is it not on you? Your claims hold no weight and are baseless. You can’t even show a single shred of evidence that supports overpowering a fraction of the Biju’s power is enough to suppress the entire totality of it (Which is nonsense). Every instance of suppressing power in the manga has come from vastly stronger opponents and at no point is it ever a thing to be what you’re making out to be. Hashirama, Yamato w/ Crystal, Sasuke, etc. Each instance has showcased superior Chakra suppressing the weaker Chakra. You either can support your claim or you can’t.
you're making an assertion that Minato's chakra overpowered ALL of V2 Kurama's chakra and I'm providing alternate possibilities which are consistent
No, they are not “consistent”. They are nonexistent. You're making arbitrary assertions not supported and passing them off as facts, or “alternatives”, which just headcanon at this point.
Also if Minato just completely overpowered the Bijuudama and his Rasengan blew through all of V2 Kurama's chakra or smthn, why did he get knocked out and bruised all over his body?
He was already significantly injured. Him passing out isn’t far-fetched. Let’s not forget also, Kurama’s chakra is poisonous and highly corrosive and passively exerts significant force (Scan 1 | Scan 2 | Scan 3). And Minato was in prolonged contact / proximity for an extended period of time.

Chakra Strength =/= Physical parity. My points still stand.
Yes
移植されたイタチの目は "万華鏡写輪眼" に永遠の光を灯し、 兄をも凌ぐ忍術と瞳術をサスケに与えたのだった。
Thanks

I had a thought. Could tail amps be considered at least linear increases in strength? Since it's just another portion of the Bijuu's chakra (and if anything is usually portrayed as more exponential, since 4T Naruto for example is nowhere near 50% Kurama)? In that case, you could say that since 4T Naruto's 4.3 gigatons, 6T Naruto would be at least 6.45 gigatons, 9T Kushina would be 19.35 gigatons, etc. I guess this is ignoring the user's base strength, but for most people that shouldn't really be a large factor.
Oh god, is 4T Tenchi Bridge Naruto Bijuu level? Please tell me he isn't. I actively buried my face in my hands after seeing this.

Also, more support in the manga (And yes, we can battle over context throughout the entirety of the series for every instance of it if you like):
0297-009.png

Hey, @UchihaSlayer96, quick question because I forgot, how much did you go into the other students in your Jiraiya video? I personally think the Rain trio might be an equally good example for how good of a teacher he is.

I had a thought. Could tail amps be considered at least linear increases in strength? Since it's just another portion of the Bijuu's chakra (and if anything is usually portrayed as more exponential, since 4T Naruto for example is nowhere near 50% Kurama)? In that case, you could say that since 4T Naruto's 4.3 gigatons, 6T Naruto would be at least 6.45 gigatons, 9T Kushina would be 19.35 gigatons, etc. I guess this is ignoring the user's base strength, but for most people that shouldn't really be a large factor.
It's a possibility. Arc even came up with a way to calculate it, maybe. It's also not necessarily inconsistent.
I'm just not sure if it has enough support in the story. But an argument could be made for sure.
Oh god, is 4T Tenchi Bridge Naruto Bijuu level? Please tell me he isn't. I actively buried my face in my hands after seeing this.
He is.

It's a possibility. Arc even came up with a way to calculate it, maybe. It's also not necessarily inconsistent.
I'm just not sure if it has enough support in the story. But an argument could be made for sure.
I feel like it's intuitive enough that it doesn't really need an explicit statement. It's pretty much 1 + 1 = 2

Back