• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah unpopular as an opinion as that is, I agree.

Kawashiki is def stronger daikoten is a bitch, but momoshiki is just a significantly smarter and better fighter.

vanishing rasengan that kawaki wont see coming followed by a kunai to the eye, sounds entirely like something momo would do.

also unlike kawaki at this stage borushiki can fly

yeah unpopular as an opinion as that is, I agree.

Kawashiki is def stronger daikoten is a bitch, but momoshiki is just a significantly smarter and better fighter.

vanishing rasengan that kawaki wont see coming followed by a kunai to the eye, sounds entirely like something momo would do.

also unlike kawaki at this stage borushiki can fly
Idek if he's stronger with Massive Rasengan and Rasendan taken into account.

One thing that still confuses me to this day:
crackpot-theory-blue-eyes-of-yours-v0-54c9xlwwp6gc1.jpeg

Assuming the translations are correct, I'm not sure that this has come to fruition yet.

There are a couple of popular theories on the net:
1. The statement refers to Jougan
2. The statement refers to Senrigan
Both of these can't be true since the word used in the statement was plural. Also Senrigan is obviously out because they don't belong to Boruto. So most likely these blue eyes of Boruto refer to the natural eyes of Boruto.

Another popular opinion is that the statement refers to the Omnipotence switch event as taking everything from Boruto. Which might make sense for 2 reasons:
1. Momoshiki had been hyping up this event for a long time.
2. Momoshiki's reactions before, during, and after the switch happened seem to suggest that this is what he was hyping up.

But I would like to present another theory now. The reasons why I am presenting an alternate theory:
1. Boruto's eyes weren't the focal point or cause of the switch happening. In fact the entire event was pretty much out of his control. If anything Naruto was more at fault for it happening than Boruto.
2. Momoshiki hasn't appeared yet in TBV.
3. Two Blue Vortex seem to refer to Boruto's blue eyes and so there is a good chance that they might become more relevant now.

What if Momoshiki was just acting to throw Boruto off? Maybe he was acting to make Boruto think he had hit rock bottom and then went into hiding so that he can strike at an oppurtunity in the future and truly take everything from him. Boruto's blue eyes obviously have no powers so maybe they signify a trait of Boruto's that would lead to this downfall. Maybe the eyes signify Boruto's hope/optimism or trusting nature (maybe towards Kawaki or sumn else). Both of these qualities weren't instrumental during the Omnipotence event since Naruto is the reason Kawaki stayed in the village in the first place. But TBV really makes it a point to portray and question Boruto's loyalty towards Kawaki.

Or, Momoshiki did mean the Omnipotence switch, and Boruto was responsible for it (Which would be lame but aight).

Btw, so how does the wiki treat the Karma Percentages. We know it was Fused Momoshiki who etched Boruto with Karma.

From what’s stated:
  1. Karma allows the user to tap into that power.
  2. True Essence” allows the user to tap into the Otsutsuki’s Battle Experience.
  3. The Otsutsuki Directly Controlling the vessel is stronger than the vessel controlling the power.
So that said, with Boruto at 82% Fused Momoshiki’s Data and Kawaki at 80% Isshiki’s, how is that looked at/scaled?

If TE is just an Experience Amp, do we still scale Kv1 to the same tier? Is Lv1 just a Boost to Yang Chakra with TE being a boost to Yin Chakra (As this would be simply a Combat Tactics / CC Improvement)?

The way I rationalize it is:
  • V1 Karma gives Access to 100% Kurama Chakra to Part 1 Naruto.
  • TE/V2K gives Part 1 Naruto access to Kurama’s Combat Experience & CC.
In this Case, would Part 1 Naruto still be scaled to the same Ballpark as if he used TE?

And if the Otsutsuki is stronger when in control, that would mean TE only gives access to “Partial” Otsutsuki’s Combat Experience & CC.

TE would be useless to say, Naruto or Sasuke whom, if they had Karma, already have Combat Experience & CC matching or exceeding the Otsutsuki’s anyways.

Naruto and Sasuke having more combat experience than the Otsutsuki is kinda wild
Personally, and this isn’t confirmed obviously, but I think it’s just the Otsutsuki never really had to fight other races much. Imagine you had the power of Superman and every planet you go to the equivalent of Irl earth… 2000+ years of busting up fodder doesn’t really prepare you for a planet where the people can manipulate the same energy as you, imitate your people’s method of supernatural abilities and the top brass are trained fighters and killers with strength that rivals your own.

That planet is HIGHLY anomalous, dangerous but also LUCRATIVE for farming CF’s. 🤷‍♂️

Personally, and this isn’t confirmed obviously, but I think it’s just the Otsutsuki never really had to fight other races much. Imagine you had the power of Superman and every planet you go to the equivalent of Irl earth… 2000+ years of busting up fodder doesn’t really prepare you for a planet where the people can manipulate the same energy as you, imitate your people’s method of supernatural abilities and the top brass are trained fighters and killers with strength that rivals your own.
The implication from Karma's effects do seem like they have superhuman combat experience nonetheless
That planet is HIGHLY anomalous, dangerous but also LUCRATIVE for farming CF’s. 🤷‍♂️
Secure, Consume, Protect

One thing that still confuses me to this day:
crackpot-theory-blue-eyes-of-yours-v0-54c9xlwwp6gc1.jpeg

Assuming the translations are correct, I'm not sure that this has come to fruition yet.

There are a couple of popular theories on the net:
1. The statement refers to Jougan
2. The statement refers to Senrigan
Both of these can't be true since the word used in the statement was plural. Also Senrigan is obviously out because they don't belong to Boruto. So most likely these blue eyes of Boruto refer to the natural eyes of Boruto.

Another popular opinion is that the statement refers to the Omnipotence switch event as taking everything from Boruto. Which might make sense for 2 reasons:
1. Momoshiki had been hyping up this event for a long time.
2. Momoshiki's reactions before, during, and after the switch happened seem to suggest that this is what he was hyping up.

But I would like to present another theory now. The reasons why I am presenting an alternate theory:
1. Boruto's eyes weren't the focal point or cause of the switch happening. In fact the entire event was pretty much out of his control. If anything Naruto was more at fault for it happening than Boruto.
2. Momoshiki hasn't appeared yet in TBV.
3. Two Blue Vortex seem to refer to Boruto's blue eyes and so there is a good chance that they might become more relevant now.

What if Momoshiki was just acting to throw Boruto off? Maybe he was acting to make Boruto think he had hit rock bottom and then went into hiding so that he can strike at an oppurtunity in the future and truly take everything from him. Boruto's blue eyes obviously have no powers so maybe they signify a trait of Boruto's that would lead to this downfall. Maybe the eyes signify Boruto's hope/optimism or trusting nature (maybe towards Kawaki or sumn else). Both of these qualities weren't instrumental during the Omnipotence event since Naruto is the reason Kawaki stayed in the village in the first place. But TBV really makes it a point to portray and question Boruto's loyalty towards Kawaki.

Or, Momoshiki did mean the Omnipotence switch, and Boruto was responsible for it (Which would be lame but aight).
You draw the comparison to Naruto, but that's exactly what the blue eyes represent. They are his connection to his father, who was known for having bright blue eyes like the men of the Namikaze line presumably had for generations.

100k shot directly into your bank account, but you gotta spend a week locked in a big ol' house with 3 random characters from Naruto. You taking the offer?

Two Blue Vortex seem to refer to Boruto's blue eyes
I'm starting to think it's referring to both Boruto's and Himawari's blue eyes.
The "vortex" is likely a reference to the Uzumaki theme of spirals and helices, which would make some sense since they're both Uzumaki.
I really think Hima will be playing a pivotal role in TBV.

You draw the comparison to Naruto, but that's exactly what the blue eyes represent. They are his connection to his father, who was known for having bright blue eyes like the men of the Namikaze line presumably had for generations.
While this is true, I sincerely doubt the message is about Naruto causing Boruto to lose everything. Momoshiki's statement seems to refer to Boruto specifically.
I'm starting to think it's referring to both Boruto's and Himawari's blue eyes.
The "vortex" is likely a reference to the Uzumaki theme of spirals and helices, which would make some sense since they're both Uzumaki.
I really think Hima will be playing a pivotal role in TBV.
I think so too.

Memes aside, I want a Teuchi oneshot. This guy is awesome. I know it's anime only, but there was that one time Naruto lost his free coupon and Teuchi gave him a free meal and seconds anyway because he looked stressed. And then, in what I think might be originally from a novel, Teuchi gave my man free Ramen for LIFE even though he thought he might go out of business from a month's worth of free meals for Naruto. And then, because Naruto is his friend and probably talks about Ichiraku every day, he has to build a second story onto his building because he has so many customers.

I ******* love Teuchi, he deserves all the Sage of 6 Bowls memes.

100k shot directly into your bank account, but you gotta spend a week locked in a big ol' house with 3 random characters from Naruto. You taking the offer?
sure

most naruto characters arnt gonna care enough about you to kill you.

its also unlikely to get 3 people who collectively agree to jump you, theres likely gonna be more infighting between those 3, even if they all villains

worse case would be like Orochimaru,Kabuto and another sound member or Jugo and 2 fodders.

Now, I say I'd do it, and looking at my 3 randoms, it's Temujin(Post-movie), Naruto(Post-Baryon Mode), and one of those filler kids from Himawari's class. Easy W.

sure

most naruto characters arnt gonna care enough about you to kill you.

its also unlikely to get 3 people who collectively agree to jump you, theres likely gonna be more infighting between those 3, even if they all villains

worse case would be like Orochimaru,Kabuto and another sound member or Jugo and 2 fodders.
You got Sasuke(Konoha Crush), Gozu(One of the filler guys from Team Guren), and Konohamaru(The Last)

Back