• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, there's no set time limit for KCM that I'm aware of, unlike SM and initial KLM. If he's not actively using up the chakra, he can probably stay in it for as long as he wants. Every time he was forced out of the form (as far as I can remember at least), it was after being pushed in battle and being forced to use up his chakra rather than being in the form for too long.
Mayhaps, since the chakra is emitting from Naruto's body, I'd think it burns out without him doing anything but I suppose that's not directly stated

Early KCM Naruto struggles with Biju Level Characters. End of Danzou Fight Sasuke should be comfortably above Biju Level.
  1. We already know Amateratsu AP can hurt Gyuuki.
  2. Susanoo Ribs could absorb “most” of an Enraged V2 Ay’s Strike, leaving only enough energy in the strike to Bruise Sasuke’s Neck.
And that was before he received several hate amps, strengthening his doujutsu. Even if we just leave it at that, 5KS Sasuke w/ Susanoo Ribs + Amaterasu is already at a tier that Naruto Struggles with. Sasuke should be comfortably above Biju Level with Skeletal Susanoo, let alone Armoured Susanoo and Complete Possession. Then with EMS, he is stated to be > Itachi who could combat KCM Naruto physically.

I really am starting to think Early KCM Naruto isn’t beating Fresh Post Danzou Fight Sasuke unless it’s argued he outlasts Sasuke until his eyes burn out.

So, um… we all in agreement that Planetary Rasengan is a >6x AP Boost?
  1. Directly stated to be an enhanced version of Rasengan Barrage in Databook.
  2. Depiction shows the attack creating 3 sets of Inverse Rotations (Odama Rasengan = Large Counter-Clockwise Rotation | Regular Rasengan’s = Smaller Clockwise Rotations) — The configuration is set up to direct all energy/force towards the center (Three clockwise rotations in a triangular format directs towards the center of any system).
  3. “The Last” (Canon Portrayal) Depicts the resulting explosion’s (Plural) also fusing into one Blast — Meaning the energy generated per Set ultimately fuses unto one attack as well, further supporting this interpretation.
Hmm, perhaps. I'd need to think about it for a little bit.

We already know Amateratsu AP can hurt Gyuuki.
That's heat based hax. Not AP.
Sasuke should be comfortably above Biju Level with Skeletal Susanoo, let alone Armoured Susanoo and Complete Possession.
Because?
His only direct scaling to the bijuu is via Bee (who ran rings around him) and Ay (who's only comparable to Gyuki's physicals)
Then with EMS, he is stated to be > Itachi who could combat KCM Naruto physically.
He's stated to be > Itachi's ninjutsu and genjutsu afaik. Itachi has no scaling directly connecting him to Naruto's ninjutsu.
If we're going by indirect bijuu scaling, Naruto has been "bijuu" level since Akatsuki suppression arc.
I'm a little confused anyway since you're using EMS Sasuke feats/statements to scale FKS Sasuke
Just a little heads up, I don't particularly care for VS debates nor do I feel strongly about this particular one. Which means I may not respond to your response

That's heat based hax. Not AP.

Because?
His only direct scaling to the bijuu is via Bee (who ran rings around him) and Ay (who's only comparable to Gyuki's physicals)

He's stated to be > Itachi's ninjutsu and genjutsu afaik. Itachi has no scaling directly connecting him to Naruto's ninjutsu.
If we're going by indirect bijuu scaling, Naruto has been "bijuu" level since Akatsuki suppression arc.
I'm a little confused anyway since you're using EMS Sasuke feats/statements to scale FKS Sasuke
Just a little heads up, I don't particularly care for VS debates nor do I feel strongly about this particular one. Which means I may not respond to your response
I’m not, it’s the opposite actually and i’ve laid out my reasoning from point A-B based on who Sasuke fought and what happened.

So Code says to Bug that he wasn’t able to produce nearly as many claw marks that henused on Juubi before getting Limiters off.

He was in Base at the time. Is it safe to say this scales Base (No Limits Code) over the Limited WK Code?

Also… mf has a lot of Iron in his body. 😬

If someone were to do a fan reboot of the Naruto manga, would you want them to incorporate elements from the anime fillers? No matter your answer on that, what other elements would you like them to incorporate?
Kinda want to know the answers to this, because there are a lot of good or decent things from fillers. Like Ibiki's brother, or Tobirama's sword. Despite coming from a boring arc, they were cool.

I really am starting to think Early KCM Naruto isn’t beating Fresh Post Danzou Fight Sasuke unless it’s argued he outlasts Sasuke until his eyes burn out.
Definitely not. It's just outright stated that if Sasuke attacked the village after recovering, he and Naruto both would've died, and they needed extra boosts to defeat each other.

KCM Naruto also isn't just barely Bijuu level. In the first place, the Edo Jinchuriki are amped, and moreover he was severely nerfed in that fight by dividing his chakra between so many clones. He was pretty much in the same state as Jigen against Koji with him having like 10 clones out at that point and thus 10% of his chakra (had dispelled a few of the original 13 but still had many left)

I'm curious, what are your thoughts on this?
違う・・・あんなものはただの付け焼き刃さ その力だけは己から体に修めた・・・龍地洞でね
main-qimg-af40ad39744b9e03e096b39a8325697e
main-qimg-e074273c031ad90837b0cc29b8e26e79

The raws don't refer to the Curse Mark being a temporary power as its disadvantage like VIZ does (at least not in the way VIZ phrases it), Kabuto just considers it inferior in general

The raws don't refer to the Curse Mark being a temporary power as its disadvantage like VIZ does (at least not in the way VIZ phrases it), Kabuto just considers it inferior in general
I been saying this since for years… I even got killed tor championing this earlier this year.

I think it changes absolutely nothing.

Cause you consider the Curse Mark an additive boost?
Yes, and more importantly it's different mechanically from Juugo's Sage Transformation and Sage Mode.

CM draws its power from chakra that Orochimaru placed within the mark.
While the other two draw in Nature Energy externally.

The issue was never with Sage Mode being considered superior or not. (it is) It may as well be a billion times stronger for all I care.
The issue is there's no real way to link the SM boost to the CM "multiplier" because they're just not the same mechanically.
And that's what you should figure out a way around if you ever want this to be accepted.

Then there's the issue of consistency that was raised in the original downgrade thread, but that's not really the fundamental issue. Still, it is a factor. At least on the wiki.

Yes, and more importantly it's different mechanically from Juugo's Sage Transformation and Sage Mode.

CM draws its power from chakra that Orochimaru placed within the mark.
While the other two draw in Nature Energy externally.

The issue was never with Sage Mode being considered superior or not. (it is) It may as well be a billion times stronger for all I care.
The issue is there's no real way to link the SM boost to the CM "multiplier" because they're just not the same mechanically.
And that's what you should figure out a way around if you ever want this to be accepted.

Then there's the issue of consistency that was raised in the original downgrade thread, but that's not really the fundamental issue. Still, it is a factor. At least on the wiki.
I'm sure you know my thoughts on chakra amps not being linear, which is quite consistent, and yes they're mechanically different, but if the SM boost is only conditionally superior to the CM if the user is strong enough, that's not really outright superiority. The portrayal is that it's just simply superior regardless of how the boost is derived, which should mean it has a higher multiplier as well.

But yea I don't wanna have a whole debate about CM vs SM rn, I'll just keep this in mind as a key point to address if/when I make a Sage Mode CRT (earliest that'd ever happen would probably be like winter break).

Last edited:
I'm sure you know my thoughts on chakra amps not being linear, which is quite consistent, and yes they're mechanically different, but if the SM boost is only conditionally superior to the CM if the user is strong enough, that's not really outright superiority. The portrayal is that it's just simply superior regardless of how the boost is derived, which should mean it has a higher multiplier as well.

But yea I don't wanna have a whole debate about CM vs SM rn, I'll just keep this in mind as a key point to address if/when I make a Sage Mode CRT (earliest that'd ever happen would probably be like winter break).
00c70153d24735cef183be0d2aef9514.jpg

Back