• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaguya says, "This is my Dimension." Isn't that enough evidence? Plus, Black Zetsu says, "This is the beginning of a new Dimension," indicating that Kaguya is capable of creating a new Dimension with her ETSB.
I'm not looking to debate this topic, as I support 2-C ETSO. However, if someone were to challenge you, they might argue that Kaguya is simply fond of claiming things as her own, including existing dimensions. There’s likely a scan that mentions her referring to Earth as her 'nursery' or world, which could suggest she adopts existing domains rather than creating them. I know that ETSO can destroy and recreate her dimension, however, we have no proof she can create as many as she pleases.

Kaguya says, "This is my Dimension." Isn't that enough evidence? Plus, Black Zetsu says, "This is the beginning of a new Dimension," indicating that Kaguya is capable of creating a new Dimension with her ETSB.
You might wanna pipe down on pushing out CRTs, a lot of the stuff you're tryna say we already know and these are things that are either accepted or debunked
If we keep on spamming god tier CRTs 100 times a week it'll make our standing weak, it's best to slowly build up consistency and check if the arguments you are using has been tried before and why they were rejected before

it's actually much more ass than planetary WB
it's highkey good supporting evidence tho
If I saw claims like it being its own planet and its chakra being stated immeasurable in a series Id be more inclined to accept the god tiers being 5B (assuming they use appropriate proof for 5B to begin with)

Back