• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My quick translations for Sakura:

ドラッグにより強化された術は、一度目に見たときに比べ、速さも破壊力も数段増しているのがわかった。= She observed that the jutsu strengthened by the drug was several levels more destructive and fast as it was previously.

and for Kido:

「―あまり洗練された姿とは言えんが、ケタ違いに強くなったことだけはわかるだろう?」= I can't say it's a very refined form, but you'll see it is an order/orders of magnitude more potent, right?

Now it's a little more complicated than just this tho. Since the word that translates to "an order of magnitude" is keta chigai, but the thing is plurality isn't something really baked into the Japanese language, like there's no "s" that you put on the end of words to make them plural, it's kind of context dependent, you wouldn't say "keta chigais" for orders, it's keta chigai for both an order and orders of magnitude. So, it isn't incorrect to translate it as "orders of magnitude" and then with the context of "several steps" interpreting it as several orders of magnitude, as we know that a step/level here is an order of magnitude from prior context. All of this is to say that VIZ's translation of "several orders of magnitude" isn't inherently incorrect, and normally if we just had the raws I'd say stay conservative and treat it as 1 order, but since the official english translates it to several, and that's not an incorrect way to translate it, Test's thread's conclusion is fine.

That's what I was worried about 😔

This is where Kido first went V2 and boasted about his strength which is what Test used
Now it's a little more complicated than just this tho. Since the word that translates to "an order of magnitude" is keta chigai, but the thing is plurality isn't something really baked into the Japanese language, like there's no "s" that you put on the end of words to make them plural, it's kind of context dependent, you wouldn't say "keta chigais" for orders, it's keta chigai for both an order and orders of magnitude. So, it isn't incorrect to translate it as "orders of magnitude" and then with the context of "several steps" interpreting it as several orders of magnitude, as we know that a step/level here is an order of magnitude from prior context. All of this is to say that VIZ's translation of "several orders of magnitude" isn't inherently incorrect, and normally if we just had the raws I'd say stay conservative and treat it as 1 order, but since the official english translates it to several, and that's not an incorrect way to translate it, Test's thread's conclusion is fine.

My quick translations for Sakura:

ドラッグにより強化された術は、一度目に見たときに比べ、速さも破壊力も数段増しているのがわかった。= She observed that the jutsu strengthened by the drug was several levels more destructive and fast as it was previously.

and for Kido:

「―あまり洗練された姿とは言えんが、ケタ違いに強くなったことだけはわかるだろう?」= I can't say it's a very refined form, but you'll see it is an order/orders of magnitude more potent, right?

That seems like a slight leap to say that the levels are referring to the orders of magnitude mentioned at an earlier time but tbh I'd rather not make a downgrade CRT based on language nuances so I'm just gonna leave it, if someone else feels strongly about it they can make a thread about the subject 🤷‍♂️

You might wanna pipe down on pushing out CRTs, a lot of the stuff you're tryna say we already know and these are things that are either accepted or debunked
If we keep on spamming god tier CRTs 100 times a week it'll make our standing weak, it's best to slowly build up consistency and check if the arguments you are using has been tried before and why they were rejected before
Alright, I understand that. I hope we need to discuss things together first before taking action, to avoid repeating the same mistakes. And I want to convey that I agree with Kaguya being 2-C, as Samlex mentioned.

it's highkey good supporting evidence tho
If I saw claims like it being its own planet and its chakra being stated immeasurable in a series Id be more inclined to accept the god tiers being 5B (assuming they use appropriate proof for 5B to begin with)
No, it's not even good support for anything. All the goons who use this don't even understand what this statement is about 🗿
They see the word "planet" and the single neuron in their brain activates 🤓

Much like YHWH

Arc has decided to become a softer guy in this New Testament
Jeremiah 10:6
Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

The name you just mentioned is so holy that even the Jews refrain from pronouncing it, (Tetragrammaton). However, I do speak it in the context of deep reverence and honor.

Let’s be mindful not to blur the lines between fiction and reality.

Jeremiah 10:6
Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

The name you just mentioned is so holy that even the Jews refrain from pronouncing it, (Tetragrammaton). However, I do speak it in the context of deep reverence and honor.

Let’s be mindful not to blur the lines between fiction and reality.
I previously thought the 4-letter variant was an abbreviation. The more you know.

No, it's not even good support for anything. All the goons who use this don't even understand what this statement is about 🗿
They see the word "planet" and the single neuron in their brain activates 🤓
The statement at best can mean as much chakra as all the people living in a small planet which actually scales nowhere

The statement at best can mean as much chakra as all the people living in a small planet which actually scales nowhere
It's not even that lol. The chakra sphere is just monitoring the chakra signatures in the battlefield. This means that the Juubi had almost as much chakra as everyone on the battlefield, but that's about all we can get out of that statement.
There's no tier 5 scaling to be extrapolated from that statement, or any other tier for that matter.

It's not even that lol. The chakra sphere is just monitoring the chakra signatures in the battlefield. This means that the Juubi had almost as much chakra as everyone on the battlefield, but that's about all we can get out of that statement.
There's no tier 5 scaling to be extrapolated from that statement, or any other tier for that matter.
Tbh I saw it as the relevant chakra amounts were on the battlefield so like the sphere was reading majority of the chakra of people on earth so when they saw the 10tails own what they meant was its chakra is as big as a civilization of people on its own. That's why they used the word "planet"

Tbh I saw it as the relevant chakra amounts were on the battlefield so like the sphere was reading majority of the chakra of people on earth so when they saw the 10tails own what they meant was its chakra is as big as a civilization of people on its own. That's why they used the word "planet"
The sensory unit do not possess the sensory range to monitor the entire planet, and there'd be no point in doing so since their purpose was to monitor the relevant battlefields of the war.

Literal gremlin
GWm-3mxW4AAVW2X

Basically get Koji to Base Jigen level and remove the 10% nonsense as a stamina and energy based instead of ap and speed based

in easy words get him to 845 exatons and 10c
how about we chat and discuss about this on discord. Lemme see your arguments maybe we can put heads together and make it better. ALso i suggest you focus on ap first. Getting speed will be as hard as fitting a camel in the eye of a needle

NO PLS, i'm down to work this out in discord 😭

noo😭
thing is full power jigen scales more than 10 times where you want to put the 10ish % jigen at so your CRT is not relevant to ap. I guess you can argue for koji upgrade but it can never affect jigen. The speed own needs a huge amount of work. Tbh i was the one that upgraded the verse to ftl+ that time using the KK agenda but nierre nuked it in a few days. We'll see about it though

Back