• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah right, I forgot, and that's like relying on the same evidence they won't accept. I have to find another topic
I mean not to discredit the CRT, but what is this argument below?

“Honestly, claiming that the combined Dimensions of Kaguya are only at Multi-Solar System size is underestimating her because Kaguya can create as many as she wants, showing that she can create even more at will.“

Where is your evidence that Kaguya created her dimensions?

Please read the contents in the link below before creating any new CRT (It helps). If you need help, I can give you my discord ID.

You don't know VIZ enough 😭 They're literally infamous for faulty translations. It's to the extent that the JJK fan translation is considered more reliable than the VIZ one. And there are cases where they blatantly add statements that aren't in the original text (like the Rinnegan SM Madara>Juubito volume back statement, or Minato~Rasenshuriken)
you cannot group VIZ as one malicious organisation that intends on plaguing anime with invalid translations, a lot of the major issues that used to exist in the early days dont exist anymore, the person that translated sakura's novel is Jocelyne Allen and they have experience of working in THOUSANDS of similar projects for years, it's absolutely disrespectful to say they don't know what they're talking about just because someone other person from years ago made some mistakes

Guilt_by_association.png

I agree, but it doesn't strike me as right to have the ratings a certain way because it was accepted from a translation specifically noting speed to be boosted several >orders of magnitude which isn't correct
You can make this kind of argument in a CRT, but just letting a rating from a mistranslation stay without discussion isn't good.
Not really? Your point was that something can't become flawless, I'm saying that that simply is its state
We can let the translators from this forum decide if it's downright invalid or makes sense because machine translations or dictionary definition checking can never disprove human translators

😶
Man we need to do something about these people, I don't want the topic repeated so many times with improper proofs and annoying the mods to the point of them not taking actual valid crts seriously

Sheesh. He should have been patient. He didn't even address the argument that the attack takes 15 years.
All Imma say is while I pretty much stopped debating for higher Naruto tiers until Boruto actually solidifies this shit IN THE MANGA ( god damn it Kishi...Ike.... )

It doesn't matter what tier yall think ETSO is

The idea that it takes 15 years before it finally finishes goes makes no ******* sense cause Kaguya would not use an attack that would take DECADES to fire off if she trying to kill Naruto and Sasuke and get away 😭

Like it doesn't even make sense narratively as a baseline

At MOST it should not take more than a few minutes, even trying to say hours is just dumb asf lmfao

I ain't calling you dumb mind you but I just hate this argument of "we have no timeframe for ETSO" so ******* much everytime I hear it

All Imma say is while I pretty much stopped debating for higher Naruto tiers until Boruto actually solidifies this shit IN THE MANGA ( god damn it Kishi...Ike.... )

The idea that it takes 15 years before it finally finishes goes makes no ******* sense cause Kaguya would not use an attack that would take DECADES to fire off if she trying to kill Naruto and Sasuke and get away 😭

At MOST it should not take more than a few minutes, even trying to say hours is just dumb asf lmfao

I ain't calling you dumb mind you but I just hate this argument of "we have no timeframe for ETSO" so ******* much everytime I hear it
Not a single person actually believes that the ETSO would've taken 15 years to finish its process of erasing/recreating the dimension.

But it's not about what we believe. It's about what we can prove. When making a calculation, we can't just arbitrarily assume that it would take 30 seconds, a minute, an hour, etc.

This is exactly why Arc went with the bare minimum timeframe he could actually prove. But Arc and the rest of us are woefully aware of the fact that it's an extremely lowballed time frame.

unless im misunderstanding, the ETSO calc calculates the energy she puts into the ETSO PER SECOND, which puts the calc at 5-B. Which is more than enough to defeat Team 7.

The overtime value is how much energy she would've stored by the time of the MomoKin invasion. Its a lowball, but its leagues better than just unknown. I genuinely don't get the confusion.

Not a single person actually believes that the ETSO would've taken 15 years to finish its process of erasing/recreating the dimension.
The Slayer should speak for himself
But it's not about what we believe. It's about what we can prove. When making a calculation, we can't just arbitrarily assume that it would take 30 seconds, a minute, an hour, etc.
I genuinely don't think most users here get that. I have seen people say "Hmm, a 5 min window seems good enough" then proceed to never substantiate why.

I ain't calling you dumb mind you but I just hate this argument of "we have no timeframe for ETSO" so ******* much every the time I hear it

I understand your concerns, however, The Slayer said it all. The only situation where the timeframe would become irrelevant is if you scale the ETSO to 3-A to 2-C, then such a calculation would no longer be applicable or meaningful.

Back