• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Check out how interactive this page is! Isn't it amazing? Don’t hesitate to branch out and take on new challenges (People). Create CRTs and engage in debates. Welcome to VSBW!

Where’s your CRTs 👀
I 😏 mean by grace I just got one accepted. Same CRT that was there for over 5 years. I will take my time to destroy lies first before I start building the truth on a solid foundation. I'm a patient man. Why do you think we can have conversations around the ETSO scaling or not scaling now?

1) Probably was interchangeable, they tend to add words despite the dictionary not outright saying it due to context supporting sth else
There's a difference between making a contextual interpretation and just blatantly adding things not there at all 😭 If I had to translate the English sentence "This guy is way incredibly superbly stronger than the other guy," I could translate it to the equivalent of something like "This person is so much wonderfully magnificently stronger than the other person," without changing the meaning, but if I translated it to the equivalent of "This person is 100x stronger and faster than the other person," I'm just changing the meaning.
2) now for the kaguya stuff, dictionary definitions =/= valid translations, what they say matter, connotations matter and speech tones matter, basically same thing I said before, you need that to put into words instead of checking what it meant directly, also it can become a flawless jutsu makes 0 sense, same with perfection, it is likely translates to 'its the strongest jutsu'

that being said the strongest offensive ability statement might also be wrong I'd probably have to get that checked in the translation requests thread
It doesn't say it can become a flawless jutsu, it says it is one.
All of this to get hard capped by Uzuhiko's existence 😔 ~10x 5-B >>> Hidari >>> Code >>> Jigen >>> Naruto and Sasuke > Fused Momo > Momo >~ Kaguya
It's definitely not a hard cap considering chakra's nonlinear nature in many amps, it's a soft cap at best
How am I a sheep when the majority of Naruto scalers have Kaguya at 4-B, and scale the verse to MFTL? My takes are quite literally in the minority of interactions I’ve had.
Uhhhh idk where you go but from what I've seen Moon-Planet level and FTL is the norm, there's even a fair number of ppl that are like "Country-Continent level is best I can do"

I will take my time to destroy lies first before I start building the truth on a solid foundation.
1QKzNRo.jpeg

I 😏 mean by grace I just got one accepted. Same CRT that was there for over 5 years. I will take my time to destroy lies first before I start building the truth on a solid foundation. I'm a patient man. Why do you think we can have conversations around the ETSO scaling or not scaling now?
You quite literally have refused to conversate with me about the ETSO, I asked about your thought process behind ETSO scaling, and you just never answered 😭

You quite literally have refused to conversate with me about the ETSO, I asked about your thought process behind ETSO scaling, and you just never answered 😭
You are asking for too much Arckuroi. Unfortunately, I treat you differently when it comes to information on scaling and stuff, you are a deadly man. Lets have conversations about Jesus, that I can do.

Out of curiosity

How would yall if feel if Kishimoto DID confirm ( one way or another ) at least Low 2-C Top Shippduden God Tiers ( Hagoromo/Juubidara/Gay Ninja Duo and Kaguya ) to Boruto Top-God Tiers in AP?

Do not get me wrong, I'm still your father when it comes to Debating. The only thing is I'm not a fool I acknowledge your strength.
The only debate we had you conceded and you’ve been ducking the run back ever since. I don’t know where you get your ego from, but read a few Bible verses on humility and get back to me.

“Jesus will reign forever as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords” Amen
🙏

The only debate we had you conceded and you’ve been ducking the run back ever since. I don’t know where you get your ego from, but read a few Bible verses on humility and get back to me.

🙏

You got my other post too son.

Lol I'm a simple person. I respond in kind to the energy you give me, revealing your own true intentions(heart) to you. If you approach our debate with humility, I'll match that. If you bring pride, I'll respond in kind as well, even though pride isn't my natural inclination. Let's strive for better interactions.

Out of curiosity

How would yall if feel if Kishimoto DID confirm ( one way or another ) at least Low 2-C Top Shippduden God Tiers ( Hagoromo/Juubidara/Gay Ninja Duo and Kaguya ) to Boruto Top-God Tiers in AP?
Ehh I mean if it actually made sense it would be alright but it would also make the scaling super weird in my opinion. Like Kurotsuchi scaling so far ahead of characters like Juubito is already crazy to think, now imagine if his scaling stayed the exact same but she jumped multiple tiers all the way to Low 2-C

I’d way rather have consistent tier 6 to tier 4 scaling with tier 2 scaling only being applied to Shibai level characters

There's a difference between making a contextual interpretation and just blatantly adding things not there at all 😭 If I had to translate the English sentence "This guy is way incredibly superbly stronger than the other guy," I could translate it to the equivalent of something like "This person is so much wonderfully magnificently stronger than the other person," without changing the meaning, but if I translated it to the equivalent of "This person is 100x stronger and faster than the other person," I'm just changing the meaning.
I doubt that they're making things up like that, chakra amps buffing speed and ap is accepted universally, its accepted everywhere, writers, staff, translators, social media but not this site
and while that is an issue by itself, it might make sense to still add the same buff for speed due to the tone of the material, that matters more than what the dictionary tells you about those words, can you try putting both those texts into the translation request threads?

It doesn't say it can become a flawless jutsu, it says it is one

My point stands my fren

I just know Samlex types these messages out while laying on a pillow with his feet kicking back and forth in the air. Giggling anytime Arc responds to him.
We cant really have a madara vs hashirama counterpart in this side of the wiki without a little zest
You are asking for too much Arckuroi. Unfortunately, I treat you differently when it comes to information on scaling and stuff, you are a deadly man. Lets have conversations about Jesus, that I can do.
TEARS IN MY EYES these interactions are gold 😭
Out of curiosity

people will show up to attack that and discredit that like they do with everything we normally have, so itll be nothing new
Ehh I mean if it actually made sense it would be alright but it would also make the scaling super weird in my opinion. Like Kurotsuchi scaling so far ahead of characters like Juubito is already crazy to think, now imagine if his scaling stayed the exact same but she jumped multiple tiers all the way to Low 2-C

I’d way rather have consistent tier 6 to tier 4 scaling with tier 2 scaling only being applied to Shibai level characters
Screw this, give me my 2A mid tiers

Honestly, this is my main issue with the verse. I strongly disagree with those claim that these characters scale to Momoshiki and Kinshiki. Unfortunately, I don't have concrete evidence to refute that claim at the moment.

I doubt that they're making things up like that,
You don't know VIZ enough 😭 They're literally infamous for faulty translations. It's to the extent that the JJK fan translation is considered more reliable than the VIZ one. And there are cases where they blatantly add statements that aren't in the original text (like the Rinnegan SM Madara>Juubito volume back statement, or Minato~Rasenshuriken)
chakra amps buffing speed and ap is accepted universally, its accepted everywhere, writers, staff, translators, social media but not this site
I agree, but it doesn't strike me as right to have the ratings a certain way because it was accepted from a translation specifically noting speed to be boosted several orders of magnitude which isn't correct
and while that is an issue by itself, it might make sense to still add the same buff for speed due to the tone of the material, that matters more than what the dictionary tells you about those words, can you try putting both those texts into the translation request threads?
You can make this kind of argument in a CRT, but just letting a rating from a mistranslation stay without discussion isn't good.
My point stands my fren
Not really? Your point was that something can't become flawless, I'm saying that that simply is its state

Back