• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
thing is full power jigen scales more than 10 times where you want to put the 10ish % jigen at so your CRT is not relevant to ap. I guess you can argue for koji upgrade but it can never affect jigen. The speed own needs a huge amount of work. Tbh i was the one that upgraded the verse to ftl+ that time using the KK agenda but nierre nuked it in a few days. We'll see about it though
Okay may I see the CRT of yours and Nierre? just so i dont get hit with the "this argument has been rejected before"

and no I have no intentions of downgrading Jigen one bit

Okay may I see the CRT of yours and Nierre? just so i dont get hit with the "this argument has been rejected before"

and no I have no intentions of downgrading Jigen one bit

thing is full power jigen scales more than 10 times where you want to put the 10ish % jigen at so your CRT is not relevant to ap. I guess you can argue for koji upgrade but it can never affect jigen. The speed own needs a huge amount of work. Tbh i was the one that upgraded the verse to ftl+ that time using the KK agenda but nierre nuked it in a few days. We'll see about it though
I actually was the original one to make the thread using the kk agenda

I actually was the original one to make the thread using the kk agenda
That's a lot of CRTs and discussions damn

welp its time to lock in

If I'm understanding Ghost correctly, Jigen isn't getting revised here. Instead Koji is getting bumped to base Jigens key.
Correct, im tryna nuke the multiplier as a whole, did more damage to the scaling than it did upgrades and whatever upgrades happened at the time was based on shaky assumptions either way

tbh i never agreed with this, I only accepted stronger chakra or transformations giving a buff to stats

e.g. if kisame fought with doubled chakra it doesnt really amp his base stats, it just gives more stamina and bigger reserve to draw chakra for stronger attacks
Why does Naruto get stronger the more Nine Tails Chakra he's given

tbh i never agreed with this, I only accepted stronger chakra or transformations giving a buff to stats

e.g. if kisame fought with doubled chakra it doesnt really amp his base stats, it just gives more stamina and bigger reserve to draw chakra for stronger attacks
it is chakra quality + chakra control = AP

Back