• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should be multi cont in kcm2 if you take turning the world ash statement as surface wiping. Though you got the statement of 10T being able to dab on countries which contradicts a weaker bijuu being stronger then it.
I dont really want to get into this but thats not neccisarly true. Being able to do something doesent limit you to only that action. The full jubi can fight 5bs like hags and hamura. And just has lore of naturally affecting the planet with its action. If you take turning the world to ash as literal surface wiping its not tooooo outlandish for kuruma to be high6a being a significant part of the tentails chakra aswell

I did a rough calc of when Boruto used the Boruto Stream on Shizuma and pulverized that giant rock and it's around 220 tons.
If anyone wants to do this themselves and submit it go ahead, if not I'll do a proper calc.

I did a rough calc of when Boruto used the Boruto Stream on Shizuma and pulverized that giant rock and it's around 220 tons.
If anyone wants to do this themselves and submit it go ahead, if not I'll do a proper calc.
Uh i can ig , what chapter or episode did this happen again?

images

If y'all remember any early Bort feats that are worth calcing send them my way.
Also, Shinki scales > Boruto Stream bc he could **** Boruto with it in the Chunin Exams, so yeah fun fact about that

Back