• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm actually curious as to what you're planning on doing
Hint:
latest.png

Based & thank yinz.
Should I re-calc Salad then? Since you'll make a CRT it'll probably affect her anw and she'd just get backscaled
The Fireball one? If you feel like the old one isn't right or whatever, then sure.

Sarada wouldn't scale to the Boruto Stream tmk. She has no connection to it, so she'd just scale to her own feats/higher than Base Boruto in this key

I'm actually going to make a Boruto Stream CRT real quick

Back