• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just one arc, OP has the most well worked powerscaling in any shonen tbh.
no
Even an person who doesn't give a **** about powerscaling could create a good tierlist
if you spend any time with the OP community you know that they are the most reactionary community ever and can't agree on anything power scaling-wise.

A lot of people still have Katakuri and Doffy over King.

I've seen people pre-egghead unironically say Kidd > Prime Garp.

Some people still think Mihawk, the world's strongest swordsman, isn't the world's strongest swordsman.
different from Naruto where everyone is hyped to be the strongest ninja of all time.
only two people have anything like that and its not exactly contradicted.

also, you're acting like OP doesn't have the WSS, WSC, and WSM titles in circulation simultaneously.

Not to mention Luffy having feats against Top Tiers and God Tiers before he even has Haki, no one able agree where the Admirals fall, and many, many outliers feats for characters.

Dead serious,

Nard doesn't have an arc with as goofy power scaling implications that need to be ignored for scaling to make sense like a good chunk of Marineford has to be.
its first arc is naruto hurting zabuza with a kunai

its first arc is naruto hurting zabuza with a kunai
blackbeard-yell.gif

Yes
if you spend any time with the community you know that they can't agree on anything power scaling-wise.

A lot of people still have Katakuri and Doffy over King.

I've seen people pre-egghead say unironically say Kidd > Prime Garp.
Yes, but they can at least understand that there are clear and easy to discern tiers of strength in-verse, what they fight so much on is where the characters fall on these tiers; and i don't even need to mention the Naruto fandom, where they still think the Bijuu are impressive or sumn. The fillers don't help either.
also, you're acting like OP doesn't have the WSS, WSC, and WSM titles in circulation
Wich is something that we get to see on the manga itself, we see how strong WB actually is, and we're gonna see how strong Mihawk compares to other characters eventually too, but we're not getting that for Naruto, wich sucks.
Luffy having feats against Top Tiers and God Tiers before he even has Haki
What
and many, many outliers for characters.
Gonna take your word for it.

What i find most sad about the downgrade is that we have a bunch of feats that can't be calculated because of the damn planet not being similar to ours.

Minato took a kick from Juubito and Juudara
I dont remeber the instance with jubbito but he probably was in kcm2 if so kcm2 minato isent far off from jubitoes tier. Is their any proof madara was using a decent amount of strength in that kick? Not sure why madara would need to be fully outputing his strength for minato to have "took" it

I dont remeber the instance with jubbito but he probably was in kcm2 if so kcm2 minato isent far off from jubitoes tier.
He’s very far off
Is their any proof madara was using a decent amount of strength in that kick? Not sure why madara would need to be fully outputing his strength for minato to have "took" it
He cut his arm off right after

Back