• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's a ton of calcable feats in Boruto, I've seen a lot of them before, but since I don't actually watch the anime, I'm essentially useless when it comes to finding them unfortunately.

Do you have a vague idea of what they were? I can probably deduce from descriptions lol
One I do remember off the top of my head is Boruto punching a fish dude into a rock formation and creating a crater, or something like that my memory is super hazy on it. I think it was during the first mist arc.

I think @Shadowbokunohero or @Nierre would be far more helpful to you in this regard, since they're far more knowledgeable on the Boruto anime than myself. You could try dm'ing them.

One I do remember off the top of my head is Boruto punching a fish dude into a rock formation and creating a crater, or something like that my memory is super hazy on it. I think it was during the first mist arc.

I think @Shadowbokunohero or @Nierre would be far more helpful to you in this regard, since they're far more knowledgeable on the Boruto anime than myself. You could try dm'ing them.
slayer we were just doing that 1 bruh 😭

Scaling chain for Barto so far, ig.
Boruto (Academy - Chunin Exam Arc): 29 tons, 512 tons with Boruto Stream
Boruto (Post-Chunun Exam - First Deepa Fight) - At least 512 tons
Boruto (Post-Training - Kawaki Arc) - At least 53.15 megatons, likely higher, higher with Karma Seal
Boruto (Kawaki Arc - Current) - At least 53.15 megatons, likely higher, higher with Karma Seal, 312.8 Zettatons (I think) as Borushiki

Deepa scaling needs to and can be fixed and is a bit more complicated, I'm p sure I could push the cast to mountain level but that's another story

Scaling chain for Barto so far, ig.
Boruto (Academy - Chunin Exam Arc): 29 tons, 512 tons with Boruto Stream
Boruto (Post-Chunun Exam - First Deepa Fight) - At least 512 tons
Boruto (Post-Training - Kawaki Arc) - At least 53.15 megatons, likely higher, higher with Karma Seal
Boruto (Kawaki Arc - Current) - At least 53.15 megatons, likely higher, higher with Karma Seal, 312.8 Zettatons (I think) as Borushiki
Going by what Nierre is cooking, it's going to end up very different

Going by what Nierre is cooking, it's going to end up very different
What is Nierre cooking?
Also, I'll recalc the Sarada fireball thing, idk why it didn't use vaporization because a) it's a fire based attack, b) the jutsu is stated to vaporize c) we see vapor come out after funny hair guy uses weird rocks.
Idk how relevant the calc will be tho so eh

What is Nierre cooking?
Also, I'll recalc the Sarada fireball thing, idk why it didn't use vaporization because a) it's a fire based attack, b) the jutsu is stated to vaporize c) we see vapor come out after funny hair guy uses weird rocks.
Idk how relevant the calc will be tho so eh
Saradas fireball doesn't use vaporization because we don't see it vaporize the rocks ifirc

Saradas fireball doesn't use vaporization because we don't see it vaporize the rocks ifirc
We do see it create vapor though, when the funny hair dude clears the air with his rock jutsu it throws out the remaining vapor, which is white. Plus, there were no remains, nor any dust, left. It was just clear ground with nothing else there.

We do see it create vapor though, when the funny hair dude clears the air with his rock jutsu it throws out the remaining vapor, which is white. Plus, there were no remains, nor any dust, left. It was just clear ground with nothing else there.
Also we know that Perriot colors vapor from the Fire Ball attack as black, they did it with Sasuke in Part 1 and with Kawaki so eh

i havent looked at the feat in a while so if thats true you can try for vaporization

Back