• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

Continued from here

Overview
Here is the new ocean calc

Here is the blog on the AP values of the high, top and god tiers

In this thread we will basically discuss which characters scale to which value. And what tiers the characters will be after the revisions. Also we're going to apply the revisions for the low and mid tiers while we're at it.

AP
458.83 Gigaton: Sariel, Tarmiel, Near-Noon Escanor, 2C and 3C Estarossa and 3C Mael

At least 1.37649 Teraton: Near-Noon Escanor durability, Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas, True Form Cusack, True Form Chandler, Merlin w/ Infinity, Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula and Ludoshel Possessing Margaret

At least 2.75298 Teraton: Original Demon, True Body Ludoshel, Indra Deriere, Indra Monspeet, Chimera Indra, Prime Elizabeth, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula, The One Escanor, 4C and Near-Noon Sunshine Mael and 1st Form Demon King Zeldris

At least 8.25894 Teraton: 1st Form Demon King Zeldris durability, The One Mael, Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas and 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris

At least 16.51788 Teraton: Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas, Post-Purgatory Ban, Full Wings King, Wild and Demon King Meliodas

At least 49.55364 Teraton: Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas, The One Ultimate Escanor, 50% Demon King, 50% Supreme Deity, Full Power Demon King Zeldris, Demon King Britannia and Wild w/ Wild Full Trottle

At least 99.10728 Teraton: 100% Demon King and 100% Supreme Deity

About 100% Gods
Should we just make 100% Demon King and Supreme Deity straight up High 6-B? They are twice as strong as their 50% form which is stronger than Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas who is far stronger than 49.5 Teratons. Plus they are currently already way over 99.1 Teratons and only need to be less than 1.01x stronger to be baseline High 6-B.

True Magic Meliodas
So since we don't know if True Magic Meliodas is stronger than 50% or 100% Demon King I was thinking we should scale him to both 50% and 100%. Something like this.

At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B (Stated by Zeldris to have surpassed the Demon King but it's unknown whether or not this is referring to 50% or 100% Demon King)

This would also scale to Hawk Mama who was stated by Nakaba in a q&a to be stronger than True Magic Meliodas.

1.376 Teratons: Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas, True Form Chandler, True Form Cusack, Merlin w/ Infinity, Ludociel (Margaret), Zeldris (God)

That's one of the things we are going to discuss. Should True Magic Meliodas scale above 50% Demon King or 100% Demon King.

Also responding to Steve Rogers1's reply in the blog. Thing is we don't really know if 1st Form Demon King Zeldris is stronger than Prime Assault Mode Meliodas. So I guess we also discuss that here.

Damage3245 said:
True Magic Meliodas scales above 50% Demon King.
Why only 50%? It seems kind of pointless that Full Power DK Zeldris would mention his younger self if he was weaker than his older 100%.

Steve Rogers1 said:
DK Zeldris' first form comparable to DK Meliodas. He's not so far below that he would be beaten by Mael.
Thing is we see later on that he is clearly much weaker. Demon King Meliodas in his first form before regaining his full Demon King power was able to fight on par with Post-Purgatory Ban while weakened. We later see that Post-Purgatory Ban and Full Power Full Wings King are roughly comparable to Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas who stomped 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris. So yeah not exactly sure if 1st Form DK Zeldris > Prime Assault Mode Meliodas or Noon Mael

Steve Rogers1 said:
Damage3245 said:
True Magic Meliodas scales above 50% Demon King.
Why only 50%? It seems kind of pointless that Full Power DK Zeldris would mention his younger self if he was weaker than his older 100%.
Becasue the 10C are just 50% and not 100%.

You're completely ignoring the second part of the DK's words. "Thanks to your sacrifice, I have regained my original power...rather...my body and power from my youth." Tell me what part of this implies that his younger self is weaker than 100% when he talks about that level and then corrects himself.

Peter1129 said:
We later see that Post-Purgatory Ban and Full Power Full Wings King are roughly comparable to Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas who stomped 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris.
Since when was this shown? I'm fairly sure it heavily contradicts Meliodas and Ban's first fight with the Demon King on Earth.

https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-321-page-13.html

https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-321-page-15.html

https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-322-page-7.html

They are both capable of keeping up with Full Power Demon King Zeldris just like Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas. So I am pretty sure they are comparable. Also what does it contradict?

Maybe the Demon King's attacks were just weak enough for each of them to block with their Sacred Treasures, and King had to resort to using Pollen Garden to protect everyone. Ban was weaker than the Demon King when he was in Meliodas' body, while King was absolutely obliterated by him.

King blocked them without Pollen Garden several times as well. Demon King Meliodas was implied to be stronger than 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris. He was able to use Ruler while Demon King Zeldris wasn't able to until reaching his full power. Also Ban was weaker but it wasn't to such a huge extent that he got stomped. He was fighting evenly and had the upper hand against a somewhat weakened DK Meliodas. Even before Meliodas came back to weaken DK Meliodas, Ban was still able to trade blows with and not get instantly overwhelmed by DK Meliodas.

Also King wasn't even obliterated by Demon King Meliodas. Even while being out of magic he was the only one that was relatively unharmed after being hit by an attack from DK Meliodas. The fight with Demon King Zeldris showed how powerful King was when he's at full power.

Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas ~ Post-Purgatory Ban ~ Full Power Full Wings King

Also, wouldn't this mean that Demon King Meliodas just about had the full power of the commandments since he was able to use The Ruler?

He probably didn't because he only just woke up from the absorption process. If he was able to use the full 50% of his demon king power he would've stomped Ban as Meliodas >>>>> Zeldris. But he didn't do that in Meliodas' body while he pretty much took on two other guys on Ban's Lvl and Ban himself as while possessing Zeldris' body at full power. This pretty much implies he wasn't at full power while possessing Meliodas.

That would also mean the DK wasn't serious against Meliodas, Ban, and King. He had at least 50% of his power at that point and is still superior to Assault Mode Meliodas.

When was he implied to be stronger than Second Form Meliodas? This makes no sense considering how Meliodas, even while he wasn't being amped by everyone, was still comparable to Ban and able to match the Demon King briefly. I just said weaker, I didn't say or mean far inferior, or anything of the sort. Plus, the Demon King powered up, overpowering Ba until he was reduced to near death.

King was easily blitzed and could do absolutely nothing against him. Also, let's see the others: Mael well after noon, Diane, Ludoshel minutes from dissipating, Diane, etc.

I dont think that DK Meliodas had The Ruler, everyone just assumed that he had it. We know by what he himself said that it takes time for him to recover his original magic.

@ByAsura It's because DK Meliodas can supposedly use Ruler while DK Zeldris couldn't until reaching his full power. Base Meliodas only matched Demon King in the spirit world where power doesn't matter. Both Meliodas and Zeldris have already mentioned this. He wasn't reduced to near death though. He just got overpowered after DK Meliodas' power suddenly increased.

Did you forget the part where King repeatedly said he was out of magic and reaching his limit and is therefore weakened? Afternoon Mael was still able to one shot Original Demon powered up several times by Crisis and fight Full Power Zeldris just 5 or so minutes ago.

When you say stuff like Demon King Meliodas can use the Ruler, please give scans as evidence. Also, Meliodas did not say or imply that was due to power, he essentially said "you can't use it very well yet" or it's not compatible with Zeldris' body. Upon powering up, the Demon King describes his new state as being the flesh of his youth, so the second one is entirely possible.

I'll conceede here.

My point was, his power increased to the point where he was superior to Ban could only fight him when he was on the verge of death. This chapter is literally called Death throes, where the Demon King is nearly killed.

Did you forget how this happened after he spammed attacks against the Demon King and got blitzed?

^ Mael in the afternoon one shot Original Demon and then fought Zeldris while holding back and weakening for 5 minutes. Either way, King wasn't anywhere near his peak when attacking DK Meliodas.

If you're talking about the point I made earlier, Mael attacked the Demon King well after that, so he's probably weaker. For example Escanor's power increases very quickly before and after-noon. Against Galand, his total power was implied to be increasing by 5 points a second, and he went from simply superior to Estarossa to nearly killing him in seemingly an instant. The One itself is proof of this.

@ByAsura Here Merlin mentions that magic doesn't work against him . Although now that I think about it maybe Merlin knew of his magic but didn't know if he had Ruler right now.

Like I said he started to gain the upper hand because he surprised Ban with his sudden increase in power. We see that in chapter 301 even before Meliodas came back to interfere with Demon King, Ban was still comparable to Demon King Meliodas who wasn't weakened at all. So he's stronger but not ridiculously stronger to the point where Ban can't do anything against him.

The first page was during their fight against Zeldris. The second one was the one after he got knocked back by Demon King Meliodas relatively unharmed. And no he said back to back battles which means he has already weakened before his fight with Demon King Meliodas.

@Steve Rogers1 Well after rereading the chapter 1st Form DK Zeldris might actually be stronger than Noon Mael and Prime Assault Mode Meliodas. Mael said he doesn't stand a chance against the Demon King even though it was close to noon at the time. Although this could just be because he doesn't have confidence in himself rather than him being weaker.

It wasn't really that close to noon. It was well past the time Escanor went into The One and it took over 5 minutes to take down the Original Demon and Zeldris. Given how Sunshine works, 11:30 and later is when the biggest increase in power is seen. On that same token, Mael would be drastically weakening every second.

To be honest that's probably an outlier. She was scared and freaking out over 4C Mael who is far weaker than 1st Form DK Zeldris.

Back