• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another small nnt thread

Work was cancelled, so I'll add the stuff in a bit.
Did you see the two new abilties I added thoughts?
I agree with @OneBleachHurricane's evaluation on that portion of the OP.

As for the new abilities/resistances you added. I would be fine with Melascuala having Teleportation Negation, but I don't see how Portal Creation Negation would fit into this since from my recollection of the ability it doesn't create a portal for the teleportation to occur, it more so just changes the positioning of anyone whose affected by it to her likened distance. It would work more so how Shambles does in One Piece if I were to use an example.

It should be a possibly rating rather than a likely rating as we have zero clue on if the effects of Estarossa's magic is passive or not, and the resistance should be to Biological Manipulation, not Transmutation since the bird was still a "bird", and it was still made out of the same matter as the bird previously. It just had its biology greatly distorted through contact with Estarossa's magic.

I'm fine with limited resistance to Power Absorption for Commandment holders.

I'm fine with Curse Manipulation and Fission, but I don't agree with what was happening with the Original Demon being Deconstruction. "Breaking down" because of his life force being shaved away wouldn't mean he was breaking down into smaller particles like cells or molecules. Since we aren't even told he was breaking down to those levels, not even an implication. I wouldn't agree with us just assuming he was getting deconstructed by this ability rather than this ability just slowly killing him, causing his body to break down to an unknown degree.

I don't agree with Mael having Fission as explained multiple times in multiple different threads.

What chapter did this feat happen in?
To me it looks like they are just moving there fast enough but if those characters aren't treated as overtly faster then I guess it's fine.
I agree with LordGriffin

Yeah. I'm not familiar with the verse, but just with my understanding of language, that is nothing remotely close to NEP. It's just him saying "This thing will protect me even without me asking/wanting it to".

Back