• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

4 Commandments vs 10 Commandments. Sunshine Mael was only stated to be stronger than Ludoshel who is over 201k when it's close to noon which means his base form shouldn't be that strong.

Merlin didnt even knew the DK had The Ruler, she thought his magic was God (which is the power he gave Zeldris). And again, she assumed he could use it, which is proven wrong when the DK possesed Zeldris and explained how the possession works.

Yeah I realized a few minutes ago. But still he should be stronger than 2nd Form DK Zeldris as he could overpower Ban who was shown to be comparable to Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas.

I did say over 201k.

Mael (Noon) = Meliodas (Holy War Assault Mode): 8.25 Teratons > Mael (4 Commandments) > Meliodas (Holy War Demon Mark) = Elizabeth >/= Escanor (The One) > Zeldris (God + 2nd Demon Mark + Ominous Nebula) > Indura Derieri >/= Indura Monspeet >/= Original Demon (Crisis) >/= Zeldris (God + 2nd Demon Mark) > Ludoshel (True Body) > Original Demon: 2.75 Teratons

Peter1129 said:
4 Commandments vs 10 Commandments. Sunshine Mael was only stated to be stronger than Ludoshel who is over 201k when it's close to noon which means his base form shouldn't be that strong.
But 10C Zel is basically 3rd form DK Zel . The 1st form was not used to his vessel and could not use the full power of the commandments.

Base Mael is still way above Base Zel and Ludo said that he couldn't even hope to keep up with near noon Mael meaning that the gap was huge. In fact even afternoon Mael was much stronger than him.

Also, now that i think about it Base Mael has 4 large wings. So going by what Nakaba said about the wings size shouldn't he be stronger than Tarmiel and Sariel?

The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris is likely stronger than Prime Demon Mark Meliodas and Elizabeth. In the Escanor Gaiden Meliodas who somehow had his Prime power after the events of Danafor decided to use his Assault Mode rather than Demon Mark against The One Escanor. Also Ludoshel blocked an attack from 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris w/ God so I'm not exactly sure if he's weaker.

Assuming Escanor was the same strength as he was in his rematch, that would make sense. We know that he can't use Sunshine at full power given his reaction to how Mael used the power.

So, we need to clarify whether the Demon King they fought the whole series was 50% or 100%, because that's a big discussion we need to settle

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So, we need to clarify whether the Demon King they fought the whole series was 50% or 100%, because that's a big discussion we need to settle
i tbh in my opinion i would say 50%

As well, I agreed that Assault Mode scales to Demon Mark as a 2x multiplier, I didn't agree with scaling it to Full Counter multiplier 3x

I know it's a knitpick, but I just don't agree with it

Thing is Assault Mode doesn't really have any proof of being 2x since going by it's feat it scales to full counter which turned out to be 3x rather than 2x.

Also what do you think about 1st Form Demon King Zeldris scaling to 4C Mael?

1st Form Demon King should likely scale to 4C Mael, he has all the commandments, the only anti-feat is that Elizabeth was less afraid against him and could damage him, so there's that

I see. What about Post-Purgatory Ban, Full Wings King and Demon King Meliodas? Which value do you think they should scale to?

Post-Purgatory Ban and Full Wings King should probably scale to Base Post-Purgatory Meliodas, but then again, the sins are so inconsistent in the last arc, I'm unsure, because Ban is definitely stronger than King and could fight Meliodas Possessed Demon King and King is unclear to me

Demon King Meliodas scales to slightly stronger than 50% Demon King since we still have no confirmation that he was at 100% sadly

Yeah everybody seems to be split and have different opinions about these three. I personally think all three of them should scale to Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas. Since Post-Purgatory Ban and Full Wings King at full power can somewhat hold back a Final Form Demon King Zeldris alongside Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas. And Demon King Meliodas scales above both of them in his initial state.

Wait you think Demon King Meliodas should scale above 50% Demon King? Why? He never regained full demon king powers while possessing Meliodas so im pretty sure he shouldn't scale that high.

When you said Demon King Meliodas, I thought you meant True Magic Meliodas, small mistake on my part, IMO, True Magic Meliodas scales above 50% Demon King

As for Demon King who was possessing Meliodas, he should scale above 1st Form Demon King Zeldris since initially Meliodas is deemed as a stronger vessel

Ahh I see. Well personally I was thinking maybe we should scale True Magic Meliodas to both 50% and 100%. Something like this.

At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B (Stated by Zeldris to have surpassed the Demon King but it's unknown whether or not this is referring to 50% or 100% Demon King)

Do you think Demon King Meliodas should scale to Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas though?

Demon King Meliodas should probably scale to Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas, Ban did better against this Demon King Zeldris if I remember correctly

Not really. Ban, King and Meliodas working together were only able to barely hold back Demon King Zeldris. While against Demon King Meliodas even before Meliodas' emotions came back to weaken him we see that Ban is still able to trade blows with and injure him.

I was thinking they should probably scale to Demon Mark Meliodas. 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris can no sell attacks from Base Meliodas while both Ban and King can somewhat injure Final Form Demon King Zeldris. And tank some casual attacks from him.

There is also the fact that King, Ban and Near Noon Escanor were holding back the DK and injuring him lightly. I agree with King and Ban scaling to Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas.

1st Form DK Zeldris should be way above 4C Mael, and Demon King Meliodas scales to Post-Purgatory Ban, even a bit stronger.

Also what do you guys think of this?

https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-317-page-14.html

Do you think 1st Form Demon King Zeldris really is stronger than Sunshine Mael or is he just overestimating DK Zeldris' power in his 1st form and underestimating himself? Both reasonings make some sense so I'm not really sure.

Ehh now that I think about it that might actually be the case. Well whatever so who agrees or disagrees with Ban, King and DK Meliodas scaling to Demon Mark Meliodas?

It looks good to me. Also what do you think about base Mael being above Tarmiel and Sariel because of him having 4 large wings like Ludo and Eli? Or is it too much of an assumption?

Well going by what Nakaba said about goddess wing size probably. But I'm not exactly sure if that's a good enough reasoning to make him scale to Sariel and Tarmiel on the site. I think it's better to just leave him at likely much stronger than Estarossa. Actually do we even have a Base Mael? His profile only has him from dawn upwards.

Also seems like I forgot about Chimera Indura (Nanatsu no Taizai). I guess this guy just scales above Indra Deriere and Indra Monspeet and nothing else right?

Yes i guess you are right.

Sadly yes, although it tanked many attacks from Ban and King before dying. So you could put him above afternoon Mael.

So basically it stays the same alright. Oh right a few more things

Should we just make 100% Demon King and Supreme Deity straight up High 6-B? Like they are twice as strong as their 50% form which is stronger than characters that are far far stronger than 49.5 Teratons. Plus they are currently already 99.1 Teratons and only need to be less than 1.01x stronger to be baseline High 6-B.

Also what do you think about this?

Well personally I was thinking maybe we should scale True Magic Meliodas to both 50% and 100%. Something like this.

At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B (Stated by Zeldris to have surpassed the Demon King but it's unknown whether or not this is referring to 50% or 100% Demon King)

Alright. But just in case I'll wait to see what everybody else thinks. I'll also add these onto the op.

Back