• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another small nnt thread

speedster352

He/Him
Resistance to Information analysis for Meliodas he was unaffected by Drole magic eye Which is the same as Merlin eye that allows the user to see the combat class and power of the opponent. Drole's ability served as the basis for the inspiration of Merlin's Balor Power Eye. Meliodas adds credibility to the old legends considering he was a comrade of Drole in the ancient war against the Demon Clan.

Resistance to ESP/stealth mastery for high ranking demons Here Here Meliodas turns demon mark and flew in front of Ludoceil without anyone noticing. Monspeet goes unnoticed by sariel too
Shapeshifting - Grayroad's transformations are enough to fool even the close comrades of those she transforms into, even though they have sensing capabilities.

Transmutation/biological manipulation?
The Grayroad Show involves her capacity to lay eggs for new lesser demons. She captures humans and converts them into demons. If they are opened early they quickly transform into child demons. Unlike awakened Holy Knights converted by drinking Red Demon blood, Grayroad's demons have no bulb to remove to save them and turn them back.
Range upgrade for Drole and Gloxinia Here
Limited power nullification for Drole Here
Limited bfr for Diane she can launch the sins many miles away into liones Here
Edit Teleportation and portal creation negation for Melascuala Here

Likely Resistance to transmutation/Biological manipulation for ban He grabs Estarossa with no repercussions although it’s unknown if his ability is passive. Here

1) Resistance to power absorption for commandment holders (Limited) Here

Fission For Demon king and curse manipulation and deconstruction for Demon king too Here Here

Fission for Mael Here

Analytical prediction for Galand Here

Chaos should have nonexistent physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1 and 3) due to the essence of Chaos is a will but without will,

Last edited:
Resistance to information analysis for Meliodas he was unaffected by Drole magic eye Which is the same as Merlin eye that allows the user to see the combat class and power of the opponent. Drole's ability served as the basis for the inspiration of Merlin's Balor Power Eye. Meliodas adds credibility to the old legends considering he was a comrade of Drole in the ancient war against the Demon Clan.

This seems fine, but it is just resistance for measuring his power level correct? Maybe Limited Resistance since it's a specific Information Analysis that he resists?

Resistance to ESP/stealth mastery for high ranking demons Here Meliodas turns demon mark and flew in front of Ludoceil without anyone noticing. Monspeet goes unnoticed by sariel too

Why not also link Chandler's feat of sneaking by the Sins to appear inside the Boar Hat before Elizabeth and Meliodas?

Shapeshifting - Grayroad's transformations are enough to fool even the close comrades of those she transforms into, even though they have sensing capabilities.
This is clear enough

Transmutation/biological manipulation?
The Grayroad Show involves her capacity to lay eggs for new lesser demons. She captures humans and converts them into demons. If they are opened early they quickly transform into child demons. Unlike awakened Holy Knights converted by drinking Red Demon blood, Grayroad's demons have no bulb to remove to save them and turn them back.

Clear enough but not sure if it qualifies for either Transmutation or Biological Manipulation, leaning more towards Transmutation

Range upgrade for Drole and Gloxinia Here

Not much of a Range Upgrade and more or less adding a justification for their Range.

8 miles (Maze Radius) or 16 miles (Maze Circumference) already fall under their current range rating of "Tens of Kilometers with magic" this would just be justification for it.

Limited power nullification for Drole Here

Yeah, Drole is using his own earth magic to nullify Diane's earth magic.

Limited bfr for Diane she can launch the sins many miles away into liones Here

I guess this is ok since I've seen other profiles have this.

Likely Resistance to transmutation for ban He grabs Estarossa with now repercussions although it’s unknown if his ability is passive. Here

This is fine I guess since we already talked about this in the NNT thread.

This seems fine, but it is just resistance for measuring his power level correct? Maybe Limited Resistance since it's a specific Information Analysis that he resists?

Why not also link Chandler's feat of sneaking by the Sins to appear inside the Boar Hat before Elizabeth and Meliodas?

This is clear enough

Clear enough but not sure if it qualifies for either Transmutation or Biological Manipulation, leaning more towards Transmutation

Not much of a Range Upgrade and more or less adding a justification for their Range.

8 miles (Maze Radius) or 16 miles (Maze Circumference) already fall under their current range rating of "Tens of Kilometers with magic" this would just be justification for it.

Yeah, Drole is using his own earth magic to nullify Diane's earth magic.

I guess this is ok since I've seen other profiles have this.

This is fine I guess since we already talked about this in the NNT thread.
It’s still counts as resistance to information analysis I don’t think it should be limited. Also I added a few new abilties.

Resistance to ESP/stealth mastery for high ranking demons Here Here Meliodas turns demon mark and flew in front of Ludoceil without anyone noticing. Monspeet goes unnoticed by sariel too
Disagree. There is not enough evidence to suggest this as he could easily just he moving to fast for them to keep up with.
Likely Resistance to transmutation for ban He grabs Estarossa with now repercussions although it’s unknown if his ability is passive. Here
Disagree. Unless you have a direct statement that it is passive, we shouldn't treat it as such.

Everything else seems fine.

Disagree. There is not enough evidence to suggest this as he could easily just he moving to fast for them to keep up with.

Disagree. Unless you have a direct statement that it is passive, we shouldn't treat it as such.

Everything else seems fine.
What about Chandler and monspeet they both resist esp? Also none of the character could sense Meliodas powering up and flying up there even Drole and the archangels where surprised that they couldn’t sense them.
Byashura agreed with likely because anyone it’s contact based.

What about Chandler and monspeet they both resist esp? Also none of the character could sense Meliodas powering up and flying up there even Drole and the archangels where surprised that they couldn’t sense them.
To me it looks like they are just moving there fast enough but if those characters aren't treated as overtly faster then I guess it's fine.

Resistance to power absorption for commandment holders (Limited) Here
Idk about this. Zeldris says a commandment can only be taken with permission or from an incapacitated holder

Seems more like prerequisites for one to collect a commandment rather than a resistance to getting it taken from you

Idk about this. Zeldris says a commandment can only be taken with permission or from an incapacitated holder

Seems more like prerequisites for one to collect a commandment rather than a resistance to getting it taken from you
That’s why it’s limited

I hate to compare verses, but All-Might and Midoriya have this for basically the same reasons.
Hmm well it seems really weird to grant resistance when the only reason the absorption isn’t working is because conditions weren’t met.

Estarossa even said that nothing was happening, because he wasn’t actually resisting anything. It just simply can’t be done without one of the two conditions being met

Given that something did happen related to the technique, I disagree.

But, I can't really argue against this.

A massive burst of light and force, showing that the technique still operates, but fails, without consent.

Also, on an unrelated note, there aren't multiple prerequisites, just direct allegiance; a dead user has no loyalty to the Demon King, traitors like Drole and Gloxinia can lose their Commandments anyway without giving consent outright, and people who purposefully give away their Commandments (which are designed to control the Demon World, mind you) are basically turning down a boon from DK.

Last edited:
there aren't multiple prerequisites
I was saying only one of the two have to be met

But overall I think I see how I was misinterpreting it a bit. Resistance seems more reasonable to me now so I’ll go ahead and agree with that, though I am waiting to see what deceived has to say

I agree with @OneBleachHurricane's evaluation on that portion of the OP.

As for the new abilities/resistances you added. I would be fine with Melascuala having Teleportation Negation, but I don't see how Portal Creation Negation would fit into this since from my recollection of the ability it doesn't create a portal for the teleportation to occur, it more so just changes the positioning of anyone whose affected by it to her likened distance. It would work more so how Shambles does in One Piece if I were to use an example.

It should be a possibly rating rather than a likely rating as we have zero clue on if the effects of Estarossa's magic is passive or not, and the resistance should be to Biological Manipulation, not Transmutation since the bird was still a "bird", and it was still made out of the same matter as the bird previously. It just had its biology greatly distorted through contact with Estarossa's magic.

I'm fine with limited resistance to Power Absorption for Commandment holders.

I'm fine with Curse Manipulation and Fission, but I don't agree with what was happening with the Original Demon being Deconstruction. "Breaking down" because of his life force being shaved away wouldn't mean he was breaking down into smaller particles like cells or molecules. Since we aren't even told he was breaking down to those levels, not even an implication. I wouldn't agree with us just assuming he was getting deconstructed by this ability rather than this ability just slowly killing him, causing his body to break down to an unknown degree.

I don't agree with Mael having Fission as explained multiple times in multiple different threads.

What chapter did this feat happen in?

I agree with @OneBleachHurricane's evaluation on that portion of the OP.

As for the new abilities/resistances you added. I would be fine with Melascuala having Teleportation Negation, but I don't see how Portal Creation Negation would fit into this since from my recollection of the ability it doesn't create a portal for the teleportation to occur, it more so just changes the positioning of anyone whose affected by it to her likened distance. It would work more so how Shambles does in One Piece if I were to use an example.

It should be a possibly rating rather than a likely rating as we have zero clue on if the effects of Estarossa's magic is passive or not, and the resistance should be to Biological Manipulation, not Transmutation since the bird was still a "bird", and it was still made out of the same matter as the bird previously. It just had its biology greatly distorted through contact with Estarossa's magic.

I'm fine with limited resistance to Power Absorption for Commandment holders.

I'm fine with Curse Manipulation and Fission, but I don't agree with what was happening with the Original Demon being Deconstruction. "Breaking down" because of his life force being shaved away wouldn't mean he was breaking down into smaller particles like cells or molecules. Since we aren't even told he was breaking down to those levels, not even an implication. I wouldn't agree with us just assuming he was getting deconstructed by this ability rather than this ability just slowly killing him, causing his body to break down to an unknown degree.

I don't agree with Mael having Fission as explained multiple times in multiple different threads.

What chapter did this feat happen in?
Merlin can actually create portals and she wasn’t able to teleport or portal their way into Camelot. But the mael thing could be a likely rating since his attack split their body and soul even Ludociels attacks couldn’t do that. Also Estarossa feat is chapter 262.

I didn't see the Merlin edit. I'll go neutral for now on that.

Merlin can actually create portals and she wasn’t able to teleport or portal their way into Camelot. But the mael thing could be a likely rating since his attack split their body and soul even Ludociels attacks couldn’t do that. Also Estarossa feat is chapter 262.
I would be fine with likely portal creation negation.

I still don't agree that this would constitute Fission, even as prefixed rating like possibly or likely.

I've read through the chapter and I don't see how this would be High-Mid, even as a possibly rating. He wasn't actually crushed by the attack, we see in the next panel that the damage he regenerated from was the damage on his chest and the slashes on his neck/chin. If his entire body, including his brain was actually crushed by the waves, the darkness would be cloaking those areas as well, but they aren't, implying he wasn't damaged there in the first place.

High-Mid Estarossa has repeatedly been rejected in the past.

I would be fine with likely portal creation negation.

I still don't agree that this would constitute Fission, even as prefixed rating like possibly or likely.

I've read through the chapter and I don't see how this would be High-Mid, even as a possibly rating. He wasn't actually crushed by the attack, we see in the next panel that the damage he regenerated from was the damage on his chest and the slashes on his neck/chin. If his entire body, including his brain was actually crushed by the waves, the darkness would be cloaking those areas as well, but they aren't, implying he wasn't damaged there in the first place.
Isn’t regenerating from a head enough for high mid? I also asked in the p and a evaluation thread.

Back