• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another small nnt thread

I think that's enough staff input the changes can be applied.
There's like 2 staff and points that people still disagree on, so I'd say wait a bit.
I would be fine with likely portal creation negation.

I still don't agree that this would constitute Fission, even as prefixed rating like possibly or likely.

I've read through the chapter and I don't see how this would be High-Mid, even as a possibly rating. He wasn't actually crushed by the attack, we see in the next panel that the damage he regenerated from was the damage on his chest and the slashes on his neck/chin. If his entire body, including his brain was actually crushed by the waves, the darkness would be cloaking those areas as well, but they aren't, implying he wasn't damaged there in the first place.
If you would be so kind

I hate to compare verses, but All-Might and Midoriya have this for basically the same reasons.
We have 3 staff approval the changes can be applied
I would be fine with likely portal creation negation.

I still don't agree that this would constitute Fission, even as prefixed rating like possibly or likely.

I've read through the chapter and I don't see how this would be High-Mid, even as a possibly rating. He wasn't actually crushed by the attack, we see in the next panel that the damage he regenerated from was the damage on his chest and the slashes on his neck/chin. If his entire body, including his brain was actually crushed by the waves, the darkness would be cloaking those areas as well, but they aren't, implying he wasn't damaged there in the first place.
If you can be so kind

I'm busy, you don't have to repeat yourself.
My apologies
I agree with @OneBleachHurricane's evaluation on that portion of the OP.

As for the new abilities/resistances you added. I would be fine with Melascuala having Teleportation Negation, but I don't see how Portal Creation Negation would fit into this since from my recollection of the ability it doesn't create a portal for the teleportation to occur, it more so just changes the positioning of anyone whose affected by it to her likened distance. It would work more so how Shambles does in One Piece if I were to use an example.

It should be a possibly rating rather than a likely rating as we have zero clue on if the effects of Estarossa's magic is passive or not, and the resistance should be to Biological Manipulation, not Transmutation since the bird was still a "bird", and it was still made out of the same matter as the bird previously. It just had its biology greatly distorted through contact with Estarossa's magic.

I'm fine with limited resistance to Power Absorption for Commandment holders.

I'm fine with Curse Manipulation and Fission, but I don't agree with what was happening with the Original Demon being Deconstruction. "Breaking down" because of his life force being shaved away wouldn't mean he was breaking down into smaller particles like cells or molecules. Since we aren't even told he was breaking down to those levels, not even an implication. I wouldn't agree with us just assuming he was getting deconstructed by this ability rather than this ability just slowly killing him, causing his body to break down to an unknown degree.

I don't agree with Mael having Fission as explained multiple times in multiple different threads.

What chapter did this feat happen in?
Could you apply the changes when you get the chance?

Have you applied the changes or nah?.

If you haven't then I'll apply them after I'm done in VC.
I wasn’t able to apply them I could only apply 2 but I am not sure how to complete them(it was Meliodas and high ranking demon resistances)

I have added the accepted changes, with the exceptions of Grayroad's Biological Manipulation as that's already on the profile for that exact reason, Limited Power Nullification for Drole since that's already on the profile and Ban's resistance to Transmutation as that wasn't accepted by the majority of staff.

I didn't add Galand's AP and Chaos's NEP as both weren't accepted or even evaluated by the staff here, all three staff's evaluation came before Speedster edited his OP and added both abilities.

I also didn't add references for the new additions since I don't know them nor was I given references either, if more knowledgeable members for the verse wish to add references for the newly accepted additions than do so when you please, as I'm not touching them anymore.

I have added the accepted changes, with the exceptions of Grayroad's Biological Manipulation as that's already on the profile for that exact reason, Limited Power Nullification for Drole since that's already on the profile and Ban's resistance to Transmutation as that wasn't accepted by the majority of staff.

I didn't add Galand's AP and Chaos's NEP as both weren't accepted or even evaluated by the staff here, all three staff's evaluation came before Speedster edited his OP and added both abilities.

I also didn't add references for the new additions since I don't know them nor was I given references either, if more knowledgeable members for the verse wish to add references for the newly accepted additions than do so when you please, as I'm not touching them anymore.
Yes, I can and will.
Ahem

Only a few abilities left NEP for chaos, AP for galand, and possibly resistance to biological manipulation for ban

Back