• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

I say scale Prime Assault Mode to The One Mael. That is both characters at their peak within the past and since we know they're is such a stark difference between near noon and the One, we know that if Assualt Mode isn't able to match this state that it wouldn't be possible for the two to actually be equals. This would also offset the entire point as to why the Mael had to switch sides, with Gowther making it clear this was done so that both sides balanced out once more.

I agree with to scaling The One to Prime Assault Mode. The scans ByAsura posted of Demon Mark Meliodas forcing Mael to retreat along with the established fact that Mael and Meliodas were equals would corroborate this.

Thanks. I will unsubscribe to this thread again then. You can contact me later if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Proposed scaling going by The One Mael = Prime Assault Mode Meliodas

Unknown: 1st Form Demon King Zeldris

458.83 Gigatons: Sariel, Tarmiel, Near-Noon Escanor, 2C Estarossa, 3C Estarossa, 3C Mael

1.37649 Teratons: Near-Noon Escanor durability, Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas, True Form Cusack, True Form Chandler, Merlin with Infinity, Zeldris with God and Ominous Nebula and Ludoshel Possessing Margaret

2.75298 Teratons: Original Demon, True Body Ludoshel, Indura Derieri, Indura Monspeet

At least 2.75298 Teratons: Chimera Indura

64.87 Teratons: Afternoon Sunshine Mael, The One Escanor, 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris with God and Ominous Nebula

At least 64.87 Teratons: Near Noon Mael, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, Prime Elizabeth, Post Purgatory Meliodas, 4C Mael, Full Wings King, Post Purgatory Ban, 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris, Demon King Meliodas

At least 64.87 Teratons, likely higher: Post Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas

At least 194.61 Teratons: Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, The One Mael

At least 194.61 Teratons, likely higher: 50% Demon King, 50% Supreme Deity, Full Throttle Wild

At least 389.22 Teratons, likely higher: 100% Power Demon King, 100% Power Supreme Deity, Full Power Demon King Zeldris, Post Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas, True Magic Meliodas, The One Ultimate Escanor, Demon King Britannia

Yeah, that's fine, I concede about Meliodas and Mael^

I'll make the miniscule changes, I only really need to change some justifications for the profiles

Wasn't stated that the goddesses had the advantage during the war?

Once Mael got into the other side they went "nope" and sealed the demons

The entire goddes clan being only capable of slightly opposing Meliodas for a single minute of the day doesn't make much sense tbh. There would have been no balance in power in that case. Remember that Mel can literally one shot Mael during night, so it's reasonable that Mael would be stronger during the day for the sake of the balance.

Back