• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

Base Mael should be stronger than Estarossa due to regaining his inherent magic and memories. At least 6-C, likely higher would suffice. The scaling also looks good.

At least High 6-C actually. Deriere actually tanked her own attack being full countered at her. So all 60k+ characters will be High 6-C as discussed in the first thread. Base Mael scales above the 60k characters so he should be at least High 6-C in Base. I'll probably add a base key when the revisions get accepted.

How does Derieri scale to Meliodas? She couldn't harm him until she landed several dozen blows with Combo Star. I can't see Full Counter being enough to bring one of her base attacks to High 6-C.

48k Diane has her power compared to Drole's by Melascula. So the 50k+ Commandments will still be likely 6-C+ thanks to this statement.

Soooo, we scaling Mel to 50% gods or 100%? He kinda needed to sacrfice his own godly power to destory basically half of the DK.

King/Ban/Demon Mark Mel (post purgatory) should all be the same tier. It's kinda implied. Also Ban did better against DK Mel because King was out of magic. But the worst thing about all this is that the powerscaling was so terrible in this "final" arc that we can't even scale characters properly. And my guess is DK Zel final form was actually 100% DK because of his "i've regained my young body or sum shit" statement, kinda gets backed up when 10 Mel and bald headed DK meet in the spirit realm and the bald ass disappears when his final body gets destroyed.

^We don't know that tho, all we know is half of him is in Purgatory and half of him is the 10 Commandments, proof that it's only 50% that possed Zeldris is that the 10 Commandments were the only things that were explained to go into Meliodas, Zeldris, and Britannia

All that's explained is that the Commandments are all the power, there's never a statement of the one from purgatory rejoining with the Commandments

If the Demon King who fought the Sins was 100%, he wouldn't be High 6-B then, because he loses the 2x multiplier due to not being 2 times stronger than the one that fought the sins, that would mean 100% Demon King scales to The One Ultimate Escanor and Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas

That is, if we scale the Demon King who fought the Sins to 100%

Well, my time has come.

Why is Near Noon Mael on the same ranking as true body ludoshiel?

Afternoon Mael one shoted OG demon who was comparable if not stronger than True Body Ludoshiel and defeated Zeldris while holding back to not kill him as that wasn't his intention.

Also, IIRC Near Noon Mael was stated to be superior to Ludoshiel with him saying something like "I can't hope to be on par with him when Noon is near".

On top of that, the holy war that happened 3,000 y/a was on favor of the goddesses clan thanks to Mael and while it is true that prime full power Meliodas was said to be on par with him that must mean when he is at near noon or barely pased noon.

>defeated Zeldris while holding back to not kill him as that wasn't his intention

Mael never defeated Zel. He cheapshot him from behind when his guard was down after Zel gave him few cuts.

Also, can we change Meliodas's key name already? He's "prime" key is weaker than his current one so it's kinda wrong on objective level lol.

>Mael never defeated Zel. He cheapshot him from behind when his guard was down after Zel gave him few cuts.

He overpowered him on CQC and only when he go his rage buff was able to damage Mael, then got knocked down by one attack.

He even tried to reason with him both, before the fight and during it.

Tony di bugalu said:
>Mael never defeated Zel. He cheapshot him from behind when his guard was down after Zel gave him few cuts.

He overpowered him on CQC and only when he go his rage buff was able to damage Mael, then got knocked down by one attack.

He even tried to reason with him both, before the fight and during it.
Doesn't change the fact Mael went easy on him and got gutted for that, was just pointg that out really.

HyperZero95 said:
What about Holy War Meliodas?
That doesn't really work since Meliodas also had this power after the events of Danafor and after his fight with Meliodas. I think Prime is fine. Dark Schneider also has a key that's not his strongest called Prime.

Even then Zel didn't made any notable damage and got one cheap shoted by Mael's venous, hairy and virile superior member ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Peter1129 said:
HyperZero95 said:
What about Holy War Meliodas?
That doesn't really work since Meliodas also had this power after the events of Danafor and after his fight with Meliodas. I think Prime is fine. Dark Schneider also has a key that's not his strongest called Prime.
Meliodas didnt had that power after Danafor. Thats just Nakaba making inconsistencies again.

Holy War Meliodas works as a key.

ZERO7772 said:
>defeated Zeldris while holding back to not kill him as that wasn't his intention
Mael never defeated Zel. He cheapshot him from behind when his guard was down after Zel gave him few cuts.
Afternoon Mael actually casually overpowered 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris w/ God and only started to get overwhelmed after he got an emotional boost.

Siegfried10 said:
Meliodas didnt had that power after Danafor. Thats just Nakaba making inconsistencies again.

He one shot The One Escanor using Assault Mode after he started assembling the Sins which is after the events of Danafor. And in the extra side story when the Sins were escaping Liones he also had his Prime Demon Mark. The latest volume extra confirmed that Meliodas didn't have his Prime power during Danafor when Fraudrin killed Liz. So he likely somehow managed to regain it after that.

HyperZero95 said:
Shouldn't Zeldris first key also be changed? That's actually Demon Mark Zeldris not Base.
Thing is Demon Mark Zeldris is Base Zeldris since he has never not used it.

>He one shot The One Escanor using Assault Mode after he started assembling the Sins which is after the events of Danafor.

IIRC it was stated that Escanor didn't knew how to use his powers at the time.

Not really he said he didn't know how to control his power so he goes berserk all the time. He never said he was weaker he only said he learned how to control it and use it so he doesn't go berserk. And Prime Assault Mode Meliodas one shotting The One Escanor is consistent with him rivaling Mael who is way stronger than Escanor back in the Holy War.

Problem is we don't exactly know how much stronger he is than the 2.7 Teraton character. All we know is that he is unquantifiably stronger.

I don't think that is enough to prove Near-Noon Mael scales to Prime Assault Mode Meliodas. Though I guess we could give him a likely higher.

I wish I could say he is but I dont have proof of this beyond the fact that when they thought Mael got killed by some demon they insta went "no, nope, **** this" and sealed everyone in the coffin of eternal darkess.

Or that their clash in the flash back manga where Bellion appears they are portrayed as equals with neither light or darkness overpowering the other, while it is said that Mel made him retreat that probably means the battle extended to the afternoon and you know the rest.

Also, 3C Mael should be above 3C Estarossa, Estarossa was being consumed by their power but to Mael it was nothing especial and only got consumed by absorbing the 4th Commandment

3C Mael is just going to be At least High 6-C, likely higher. Same with 3C Estarossa, True Body Sariel and True Body Tarmiel. They scale massively above 458.83 Gigatons.

Peter1129 said:
Siegfried10 said:

He one shot The One Escanor using Assault Mode after he started assembling the Sins which is after the events of Danafor. And in the extra side story when the Sins were escaping Liones he also had his Prime Demon Mark. The latest volume extra confirmed that Meliodas didn't have his Prime power during Danafor when Fraudrin killed Liz. So he likely somehow managed to regain it after that.
Thats why i said its an inconsistency. In the manga is pretty much implied Escanor and Meliodas had never fought before Corand, yet they fought in the gaiden, just like how he changed AM not erasing Mel's emotions in the gaiden and DK fight.

Mel having his prime power after Danafor makes no sense, specially in Liones, because Unsealed Meliodas is the one that almost destroys Liones.

Makes sense for Prime Mael to scale to Prime Mel, since those 2 are literally the ones holding the balance between the 2 clans. On another note how long will it take for this revision to be accepted, as far as i can tell noone is going against it.

It's an inconsistency but the feats still happened. Also like I said he also had the power he possessed 3000 years ago after his fight with Escanor. So I'm not to keen about just calling it Holy War Meliodas when it has appeared in 3 different periods of time (3000 years ago, 10 years ago, and present time). Prime should work as even Dark Schneider has a key that's not him at his strongest called Prime.

Ah Gou said:
How long will it take for this revision to be accepted though? So far noone is going against it so should be pretty quick right?
We probably just need some staff to look over this after that we're pretty much done. Though I was thinking of adding another topic about the Kongo Bancho cross scaling q&a. So that may extend the revision a bit more.

Back