• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nacht Faust vs Kizaru (11-4-0

In verse blitzes don't matter, in the end, he's just unquantifiably faster than before.
And the same could be done for nacht, but again, that's in verse blitz, it doesn't matter

imagine if we were to do this with One Shots as well
In speed equal matches, only the combat speed of each opponent is equalized, the rest is scaled proportionately.
His travel speed getting 10+ times faster doesn't matter because said travel speed was already 10+ times slower than his combat speed anyway.

Kizaru's combat speed is already FTL+, all his acceleration does is make his travel speed comparable to his combat speed, which is already the case for Nacht
I think you got some things wrong, yeah, Kizaru's FTL+ speed (be it his combat, lasers or the one via acceleration) will drop to Nacht's level or below it in the case of his lasers, but the Acceleration will still keep the proportional amp of being able to blitz those equal to Kizaru's combat speed.

Tho, that's against base Nacht, his amps could allow to close such a gap.

haki is already accepted as 5-7 layers so there's literally no point in saying, "nah its only 1 layer"
This didn't really answer my question, just because something is accepted do I have to accept it? To me it doesn't make sense and maybe one day I will make a CRT but I don't really feel like it atm but that still doesn't mean I have to accept everything even if I myself don't agree.

This didn't really answer my question, just because something is accepted do I have to accept it? To me it doesn't make sense and maybe one day I will make a CRT but I don't really feel like it atm but that still doesn't mean I have to accept everything even if I myself don't agree.
Well, in case you're new here (seems to be the case), we do go with whatever info is currently in the profiles until a CRT adds or removes something.

no-haki-kizaru-no-haki.gif

I think you got some things wrong, yeah, Kizaru's FTL+ speed (be it his combat, lasers or the one via acceleration) will drop to Nacht's level or below it in the case of his lasers, but the Acceleration will still keep the proportional amp of being able to blitz those equal to Kizaru's combat speed.

Tho, that's against base Nacht, his amps could allow to close such a gap.

Literally what ive been saying lmao.

I DIDN'T READ THE ARGUMENTS. I'M ONLY HERE TO JOIN THE NACHT FAUST FOR REASONS ABOVE TRAIN RAAAAAAAAAA 🦅🦅🦅 (Joking, if anything I'd vote Incon because both have pretty good arguments. I'm voting Nacht Faust for his win conditions though)

The Idea that Kizaru is some how "layered" to the point that Nacht's shadows wont interact with him is just weird.
I couldn't help but notice it. Some of the layering here looks outright stupid. I don't know if the "NPI layer" is actually a thing here, but it certainly isn't in the dozens of novels and animes I've read. Most scenes where someone can interact with one non-physical thing but not another have more to do with their nature, physiological differences, or range rather than the hell I just read

I mean a lot of the newer votes didn’t even say what points they agree with but it is what it is
I agree with Nacht using Battlefield Removal on Kizaru, that Kizaru couldn't get out of the Sealing & immediately disappear because he's a Light Logi and Nacht hard counters Light (I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE DEVIL FRUIT PEOPLE THAT CAN TURN INTO ELEMENTS ARE CALLED), and that Nacht's shadows could interact with Kizaru to physically pull him into the Seal. I agree with the arguments that kizaru couldn't sense which Nacht is the real one, even if he does one shot. You've read pages 1-2. I'm just regurgitating the points in those pages.

that Kizaru couldn't get out of the Sealing & immediately disappear because he's a Light Logi
Would just mean kizaru can't transform into light or create light... He himself wouldn't disappear in the dimension tho
and Nacht hard counters Light
You guys say that but haven't said how...
and that Nacht's shadows could interact with Kizaru to physically pull him into the Seal.
Still not possible as kizaru can disperse into small photons and move away
I agree with the arguments that kizaru couldn't sense which Nacht is the real one, even if he does one shot.
And Kizaru can danmaku every single clone and nacht himself one by one, it doesn't matter if he can't sense him...

Most of those reasonings are faulty af

Last edited:
Yeah the sense thing is really irrelevant here, we saw how the twins dealt with being blind and not being able to sense Nacht, they just spammed the area, Kizaru's doing that x10.

Edit: Tell me if I’m wrong but I think I read this incorrectly lol thought you meant it like I’ve only read those pages
No, not like that. I meant that you've already seen pages 1-2 in addition to 3, 4, & 5. Not that you've only seen pages 1-2 (Meaning that you didn't see pages 3, 4, & 5)

Would just mean kizaru can't transform into light or create light... He himself wouldn't disappear in the dimension tho
👌

You guys say that but haven't said how...
I haven't seen Black Clover but I've seen Arnoldstone18 say "And since Kizaru is light and the shadow hard counters light in the series, even the BFR removes the concept of light. Yeah Nacht is easily winning this" I assume he is knowledgeable enough about Black Clover to make this honest statement.

Still not possible as kizaru can disperse into small photons and move away
Nacht has a "mana zone" where apparently he can effect the entire, well, zone. See Epsilon_R's counterargument on Page 2.

And Kizaru can danmaku every single clone and nacht himself one by one, it doesn't matter if he can't sense him...
How fast can he do this? Not sure on the In-Character aspects of each character, but the people arguing for Nacht imply that he starts with Battlefield Removal. Is Kizaru one-shotting Nacht before Sealing/BFR does him in? On top of the clones?

How fast can he do this? Not sure on the In-Character aspects of each character, but the people arguing for Nacht imply that he starts with Battlefield Removal. Is Kizaru one-shotting Nacht before Sealing/BFR does him in? On top of the clones?
he does everything instantly, just spawns them in... This is his first opening move when fighting seriously with his devil fruit
0553-009.png

He did the same thing against luffy
1091-017.png
1092-010.png

His danmaku can reach many kilometers in both range and area with also each laser being massive, comparable to a ship that's around 50 meters
0580-006.png

And the same danmaku laser spam can be made into clones
1093-009.png
1093-010.png
1093-011.png
1093-012.png

Even when he's immobilized he can keep spamming lasers
1109-003.png
1109-008.png

Combined with observation haki which let's him know everything of what nacht is about to do, he can easily counter everything from him beforehand

Last edited:
Because we all know kizaru has much more wincons and are much more viable 🙈

Last edited:
Back