• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
It doesn't matter, it's an airborne attack, it's been shot into the sky already.
Shot? You mean like a ranged attack? Why on earth would that even come close to hitting Zekrom?

Because it can be expanded as aoe? Or because most of zekroms atacks involve him attacking the enemy with what amounts to a tackle?

AstralKing7 said:
Da hell??? What makes you think Momoshiki will give it the chance to get the high off the ground???
The fact that Momo still needs to do a number of things before that works. The fact that he has to actively not avoid dying to the thing that cripples him quickly. The fact that a being that literally brims with light-emanating electricity would have a hard time having a shadow come near it. Etc.

The shadow can resist lights, like... naruto is always emitting light. It's the point that the ser puts chakra into it so it can extend outside of shadows.

The fact that Momo still needs to do a number of things before that works. The fact that he has to actively not avoid dying to the thing that cripples him quickly. The fact that a being that literally brims with light-emanating electricity would have a hard time having a shadow come near it. Etc.

First of all you have to prove Momoshiki won't turn him into a chakra fruit or god tree which he would do first because of axels energy signature and his size

Momo No need to use shadows. he can absorb energy and reflect with increased power x2, and when he absorbs energy. He can strengthen himself. Zekrom can not ramming to momo Momoshiki can also attack Zekrom with lightning,water, wind,earth,fire,wood

That would explain why the fight ended with Momoshiki eating Naruto & Sasuke... oh, wait... he only used it against the other bathrobe wearer. I always found it funny that so many people instantly jump to the fruit thing like it's Itachi with genjutsu, Minato with Flying Thunder God, or Hidan with running his mouth. Based off of the scaling used above Zekrom might just pick up Mo-bathrobes & snap his spine. Plus Momoshiki will have to deal with being paralyzed, any elemental attack he'd try to use (fire, water, lightning)=depowered, just because he can absorb doesn't mean he will, and to make things worse... Teravolt while not working on someone like TOAA, etc. I'm pretty sure it's working on someone weaker than him. I'm voting for the black version of Black Charizard (the real legendary).

Momoshiki literally stated he turned Killer Bee into a god tree. It's funny how people know jack about Naruto verse but try to debate it

I know more than enough. Stating he did it & being shown having done it are two totally different thinks, ask Kaguya's infinite moon beam. And still to say he will is just an assumption with the actual is Naruto, Sasuke, Baruto sauce, & the baby boomer kage (who were much weaker than him) all engaged in combat & were still human & not being digested. So based off of his character he wouldn't jump to using it, so saying that's the one thing he goes for seems a bit... speculative at best.

Because they didn't have lots of energy worth taking . That's pretty much the whole point of Momoshiki coming to earthƒÿæ

AstralKing7 said:
Momoshiki literally stated he turned Killer Bee into a god tree. It's funny how people know jack about Naruto verse but try to debate it
People may not have all knowledge about Naruto but they still can debate.

I am myself You are you said:
Momo No need to use shadows. he can absorb energy and reflect with increased power x2, and when he absorbs energy. He can strengthen himself. Zekrom can not ramming to momo Momoshiki can also attack Zekrom with lightning,water, wind,earth,fire,wood
Uhh... Nothing of what you said explained why Zek can't ram Momoshiki but whatever.

Yes, they didn't have much chakra worth taking, and yet he ate his brother who couldn't even beat a tired Sasuke which put him on the level of both Naruto & Sasuke respectively. (Momo's inner thoughts - Me and my bro: 100 & 75 vs Naruto & Sasuske: 150 & 150, if I eat him I can jumpt to 175 & win... but PLOT had another thing & only brought him to 150 as well. Maybe I should eat these 5 reject who are, I don't know, fighting me off right as I think to myself & boost my odds to maybe 200,,, nah, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing & hope I get lucky)... an hour or so later & Naruto & Sasuke win.

@ShadowChild'sReaper

Please don't go into that kind of debating, stick to the two characters fighting please.

@Everyone else

Let's not turn this into a massive back and forth. Everyone is now about to just repeating themselves.

AstralKing7 said:
Says the guy who doesn't know basic moves about Pokémon yet still debates it

It isn't funny, it's something every single person on the site has, can, and will do again and again. Criticizing it is both nonsensical and hypocritical, and results in people not taking you seriously once you say something silly.

PaChi2 said:
Zekrom=Reshiram>Base Kyurem>Shiny Genesect=Mega Mewtwo Y/X=<Zygarde 50% (Xerneas & Yveltal absorbed)>>Yveltal=Xerneas (717 Zettatons)
Momoshiki KA>Kaguya (400 Zettatons

DRACO METEOR.
All this proves is that Zekrom is unquantifiably above 700+ zt. Do you know how far above it he is?

@Enryu

Zekrom: Stronger to an insane degree, more versatile, and can't have its energy absorbed, heavily crippling the being that's highly dependent on it.

Momoshiki: Black rods, shadows, and red chains

The real cal howard said:
@Enryu

Zekrom: Stronger to an insane degree, more versatile, and can't have its energy absorbed, heavily crippling the being that's highly dependent on it.

Momoshiki: Black rods, shadows, and red chains
More versatile is an eh.

All this proves is that Zekrom is unquantifiably above 700+ zt. Do you know how far above it he is?

Enough to stomp someone half 700.

Back