• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unova Legends scaling has been bugging me for a hot minute (possible revision: 3-A -> 5-B, at LEAST 6-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably stick Complete below Ultra as well, but not to the extent that 50% is.

I also kinda feel like maybe Base Necrozma and Mega Mewtwo's placements in relation to each other is maybe based a little too much on assumptions (like how a non-feeling linked Mega Mewtwo would fare against Zygarde), but I don't really have a proper place in the scaling for Mega Mewtwo either, so I understand why.

Apparently Necrozma in base also had a quick fight with Zygarde before transforming, so if I found that chapter that would be nice.

Looking at it, it seems feasible that Base Necrozma could fight 50% given it clashed fairly briefly with Complete.

With Complete and Ultra, I think the general pattern seems to be Photon Geyser>Complete>=Ultra

Alright then.

Photon Geyser>Complete>=Ultra
Complete>>>Base Necrozma (Due to Chapter 34)<Dawn Wings=UBs=Tapus=50% Zygarde
Ultra>>50% Zygarde>>Mega Mewtwo

now this is off-topic but i am legit tired of how writers treat mewtwo. Like they push the idea both in anime and in game that he is "the strongest/ultimate pokemon" and phrases like that and then they just go "HAH GET BENT" and never give mewtwo a proper battle where he isn't weakened or isn't getting his ass kicked. It's just sad at this point, only time they showed mewtwo in good light is with shadow mewtwo (and the whole dimension creation and planet nuking).

yeah it's just sad. Just give big M some light man, he is one of, if not the first legendary the most OG pokemon players have seen, he should at least get a good powerup instead of a semi-canon shadow form and mega evolutions that get rag-dolled.

Alright, so, I got far better evidence for Tapus = UBs, which is this album:

New scans for Photon Geyser. Ultra Necrozma should get an "higher with Photon Geyser".

New scans of Merged Lusamine vs Dusk Mane

I've also fixed some AP descriptions and scalings:

Mega Mewtwo: At least Galaxy level, possibly High Universe level (Vastly superior to its base form. Managed to fight against 50% Zygarde despite being weaker)

Reshiram: At least Galaxy level, possibly High Universe level (Superior to base Kyurem and is said to have world destroying powers. Should be superior to Shiny Genesect and the upgrades made to it from the Team Plasma due of it being used from their domination plans). It can ignore durability to some extent with Dragon Rage

Zekrom: At least Galaxy level, possibly High Universe level (Superior to base Kyurem and is said to have world destroying powers. Should be superior to Shiny Genesect and the upgrades made to it from the Team Plasma due of it being used from their domination plans). It can ignore durability to some extent with Dragon Rage

Xerneas: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Equal to 50% Zygarde and Yveltal)

Yveltal: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Equal to 50% Zygarde and Xerneas)

50% Zygarde: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Despite being weaker, could still manage to fight against Ultra Necrozma)

Complete Zygarde: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Fought and knocked down Ultra Necrozma)

Kyurem (base): At least Galaxy level, possibly High Universe level (As is used as main weapon from the Team Plasma for their plans to dominate Unova, it should be superior to Shiny Genesect and the technology used to upgrade it), higher without limiters (Its true power is superior to Reshiram or Zekrom, however is bound from the ice on its body. From breaking free from said ice, it could overpower Reshiram/Zekrom)

Shiny Genesect: At least Galaxy level, possibly High Universe level (Fought and damaged Mega Mewtwo Y)

Regular Genesect: Planet level (Capable of fighting Mewtwo)

Resolute Keldeo: At least Galaxy level, possibly High Universe level (Was able to match and almost defeat a full power Black Kyurem), Can ignore conventional durability with Secret Sword

Cobalion: At least Small Country level+ (Stronger than the rest of the Swords of Justice including an unawakened Keldeo), possibly Galaxy level to High Universe level (Offset one of Kyurem's attack)

Victini: At least Galaxy level, possibly High Universe level (While Zekrom and Reshiram had to take out a pillar at time, it could disable all of them at once) (Gfycat stuff again)

Ash Ketchum (2nd key): Varies from Mountain level to Large Mountain level (Has multiple fully evolved Pokemon and some of his lower stage Pokemon have kept up and beaten Pokemon such as Incineroar and Exeggutor. Ash's Pikachu and Dragonite have kept up with and beaten Mega-evolved Pokemon. Defeated Gary, Paul and went toe-to-toe against Alain. Towards the end of Advanced Generation, he was able to enter in the Battle Frontier and compete against the Frontier Brains), higher with Z-moves and Gigantamax, at least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level with Gigavolt Havoc and 10'000'000 Volts (Overpowered Guzzlord along with Naganadel. One-shotted Merged Lusamine)

Pikachu (Anime) (3rd key): At least Large Mountain level (Stronger than before. Overpowered and vaporized a combined Hyper Beam from a well-trained Gyarados and Tyranitar), likely higher (Caused Lugia to flinch with a Thunderbolt), higher with Z-Moves or when absorbing electricity, at least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt and Gigavolt Havoc (Overpowered Guzzlord with Naganadel. One-shotted Merged Lusamine. Overwhelmed and defeated Tapu Koko's Guardian of Alola Z-Move)

Merged Lusamine: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Fused with Nihilego and fought against Dusk Mane Necrozma)

Nihilego: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Lusamine could use its power to fight Dusk Mane Necrozma. Along with the other Ultra Beasts, it threatened Alola to the point where 50% Zygarde saw fit to leave Kalos and come to Alola)

Kartana/Guzzlord/Celesteela/Xurkitree/Blacephalon/Stakataka: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Comparable to Nihilego. Along with the other Ultra Beasts, it threatened Alola to the point where 50% Zygarde saw fit to leave Kalos and come to Alola)

Poipole (2nd jey): At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Could overpower Guzzlord with Pikachu's 10'000'000 Volts. Fought Tapu Koko even after being injured beforehand)

Tapu Koko: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Able to fight against Ultra Beasts like Stakataka). Ignores Durability with Nature's Madness and the Z-Move Guardian of Alola (Always gets an opponent to a half/quarter of their health)

Tapu Lele/Fini/Bulu: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Able to fight against Ultra Beasts. Compatable to Tapu Koko). Ignores Durability with Nature's Madness and the Z-Move Guardian of Alola (Always gets an opponent to a half/quarter of their health)

Tornadus/Thundurus (2nd key): At least Small Country level+, possibly Galaxy level to High Universe level (Stronger than his Incarnate Forme. Fought against the Swords of Justice in the manga)

Landorus (3rd key): At least Country level+, possibly Galaxy level to High Universe level (Stronger than his Incarnate Forme. Defeated both Thundurus and Tornadus in their Therian Formes. Fought against the Swords of Justice in the manga)

Ultra Necrozma: At least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (Immensely stronger than before. Provides light for Ultra Megalopolis and can provide the light for other worlds as well as steal it. Illuminated all of Ultra Space), higher with Photon Geyser (Was able to overpower Complete Zygarde with its Photon Geyser)

Then removing the PMD feat from Mega Rayquaza and Deoxys since it's both irrelevant and contradictory and adding "possibly Massively FTL+ to Infinite" to Victini

In short scaling is basically this:

Basically everyone should be 3-C/High 3-A since:
  • Dusk Mane Necrozma > Solgaleo/Lunaala/Base Necrozma = Baseline 3-C/High 3-A
  • Ultra Beasts = Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Xerneas/Yveltal = 50% Zygarde = Ultra Beasts = Tapus
  • Unrestricted Base Kyurem > Reshiram/Zekrom > Restricted Base Kyurem > Mega Mewtwo ≈ Shiny Genesect
  • 50% Zygarde > Mega Mewtwo >= Base Necrozma
  • Therian Form Kami Trio = Swords of Justice = Restricted Base Kyurem > Mega Mewtwo
  • Mega Rayquaza > Mega Mewtwo
  • Black Kyurem > Resolute Keldeo > Reshiram/Zekrom
  • Victini > Reshiram/Zekrom
Aka as long as Mega Mewtwo isn't weaker than Base Necrozma Tier 3 should still be fine.

If no one has concerns, I'll apply the new wording

Last edited:
Base Necrozma ig is 50/50, it technically has a showing of a brief struggle with a higher Zygarde form than Mewtwo fought, but the on-panel conflict is lacking in detail. I’m willing to give Mewtwo benefit of the doubt here though.

Base Necrozma ig is 50/50, it technically has a showing of a brief struggle with a higher Zygarde form than Mewtwo fought, but the on-panel conflict is lacking in detail. I’m willing to give Mewtwo benefit of the doubt here though.
That's why the =>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back