• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pokemon also should have their moves and descriptions of them on the page instead of linking to another site that doesn't even have all the moves. ''cough'' Espeon ''cough'' Teleport

I do not know why, but out of nowhere I imagined Momoshiki creating the Lava Golem and battling Zekrom, the Megazord style of the Powers Rangers (although Zekrom is not as big as the Lava Golem) ovo

At 700+ zt, Zekrom is only less than 2x stronger than Momoshiki. Not enough for him to completely unfazed by momoshiki attacks. In addition to this, Absorbing Zekrom's attacks will only make Momoshiki stronger.

This isn't NLF because Naruto characters have shown to absorb more than twice their chakra capacity before being physically effected. So Momoshiki will then have 700+ zt attacks by absorbing Zekrom's attacks and Rinnegan negates the effects of abilities it absorbs.

I vote momoshiki due to hax evening the playing field.

>Multiple people say that Zekrom's attacks can't be absorbed due to Teravolt.

>People vote Momo solely through energy absorption

Plus, aren't abilities more along the pasives? Pretty sure there is an active skill that maokes you immune to electric attacks that still works.

It sounds like Terra volt specifically stops electric absorption ƒÿæƒÿæ saying it stops other absorption skills is a NFL

@Astral. Teravolt and other Mold Breaker knockoffs don't just work on electric moves.

@Risci. Ignoring the obvious case of game mechanics, such a move does not exist.

I specificly remember the one brown flat fish having it in black and white.

Regardless, it doesn't nullify active powers that stop the attack from working.

By the way, since Momoshiki manages to absorb energy attacks involving melee range? Like, 70% of Zekrom's Arsenal involves melee combat and I do not remember Momoshiki absorbing chakra wrapped around Naruto's fist when he blocked the punches of Sasuke and Naruto at the same time, I mean, he had chances to have absorbed, I mean, the wrapped handle of Naruto's chakra was over the Rinnegan of Momoshiki

Zekrom=Reshiram>Base Kyurem>Shiny Genesect=Mega Mewtwo Y/X=<Zygarde 50% (Xerneas & Yveltal absorbed)>>Yveltal=Xerneas (717 Zettatons)

Momoshiki KA>Kaguya (400 Zettatons

DRACO METEOR.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I specificly remember the one brown flat fish having it in black and white.

Regardless, it doesn't nullify active powers that stop the attack from working.
Yeah. It's called being Ground- type. And still, that's a clear case of game mechanics. Other than Protect (which even then shouldn't work outside of game mechanics given that its busts through Mimikyu's Disguise), no move that actively stops the progress of another's attack exists.

Yobobojojo said:
Remind me why BW are the top tiers in 5-B Pokémon again?
Reshiram and Zekrom are stronger than Kyurem, who is superior to Shiny Genesect and the technology that was to enhance it, and Shiny Genesect fought against Mega Mewtwo Y in the movie

Because Kyurem logically scales above Genesect. Plasma used the former as their magnum opus even though they had access to Genesect, being that they made it.

Tough, again, whgy wouldn't momoshiki throw a black rod?

Or shadow bind with such a higher lifting streanght?

Back