• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Juubi madara also has no resistance to transmutation on his page. Kinda weird but yea he'd get transmuted.

No your claim is that the target has to be willing so you would need to prove that.
I just did. He didn't use it against the only relevant unwilling target he faced, and instead chose to slowly absorb his chakra for hours, and even commented on how tedious it was. Why didn't he just turn Naruto into a fruit? Occam's razor would make me inclined to go for the simplest answer, which is that he can't.

Anyway, this argument is pointless now since Madara and Naruto resist Transmutation anyway.

@UchihaSlayer96 you mind telling what you mean by momoshiki does not have sosp or resistance to infinite tsukuyomi?

1. Sosp is literally the otutsuki form.of chakra, they are the source lmao, absurd saying they don't have it

2. I am sure the zetsu and sasuke said infinite tsukuyomi didnt affect sasuke cause of his rinnegan, so what did you mean by he won't have resistance to mugen tsukuyomi or he won't be able to see the limbos?

And honestly
Adult naruto and sasuke >>>> 16/17 selves
Its not even an argument I can even proof it I'd use novel feats tho

@UchihaSlayer96 you mind telling what you mean by momoshiki does not have sosp or resistance to infinite tsukuyomi?
I mean he doesn't have them on his profile.
1. Sosp is literally the otutsuki form.of chakra, they are the source lmao, absurd saying they don't have it
No, Six Paths chakra is actually the chakra of Ten-Tails, its Jinchūriki, or Hagoromo specifically.
2. I am sure the zetsu and sasuke said infinite tsukuyomi didnt affect sasuke cause of his rinnegan, so what did you mean by he won't have resistance to mugen tsukuyomi or he won't be able to see the limbos?
Well, Zetsu actually referred to Sasuke's Susano'o and Rinnegan in particular, and he didn't generalize ALL Rinnegan, but I digress.
And honestly
Adult naruto and sasuke >>>> 16/17 selves
Its not even an argument I can even proof it I'd use novel feats tho
Look man, I'd have no problem with this if you make a CRT and get it accepted and applied to the profiles. That's literally all I'm saying. We can't use stuff on VS threads that are not currently on the profiles.

Make the CRT, and then we can discuss all these things in-depth.

No, Six Paths chakra is actually the chakra of Ten-Tails, its Jinchūriki, or Hagoromo specifically.
I think you are getting this wrong, six path chakra is the chakra of otutsukis and their descendants.
1. Toneri has sosp he is not even the jinchuuriki of any beast, he has this cause he is the descendant of hamura someone who was also not a ten tails jinchuuriki just an offspring of kaguya before she ate the fruit btw
2. Ten tails are literally the trees/fruits otutsukis eat. Cause that's how the god trees come to life by turning a ten tails into one
Look man, I'd have no problem with this if you make a CRT and get it accepted and applied to the profiles. That's literally all I'm saying. We can't use stuff on VS threads that are not currently on the profiles.
I get, I will make a CRT later on
Aiit

I mean he doesn't have them on his profile.

Well, Zetsu actually referred to Sasuke's Susano'o and Rinnegan in particular, and he didn't generalize ALL Rinnegan, but I digress.

Will you be making the CRT?

If you will you can drop the link here

While Madara might be a better fighter and has greater abilities, there's a big chance Momoshiki abosrbs all 9 TSBs and releases one massive TSB explosion that deletes Madara out of existence. Also,, Limbo clones will be absorbed, we know that Kage Bunshins can also be absorbed.
So, I'd say 50/50 due to that.

Back