• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...bruh I just realized Momoshiki would literally just turn that thing into a chakra fruit or into a God tree because fighting something that strong will obviously make Momo compare it to Tailed beast

He doesn't even have to fight it he can literally see how strong it is with his dojutsu or sense it's energy

Sigh...

Immunity, Flash Fire, Dry Skin, Big Pecks, Keen Eye, Lightningrod, Sap Sipper, Own Tempo, Heavy Metal, Levitate, Disguise, Storm Drain, Unaware...

These are just some of the abilities Teravolt nullifies.

AstralKing7 said:
...bruh I just realized Momoshiki would literally just turn that thing into a chakra fruit or into a God tree because fighting something that strong will obviously make Momo compare it to Tailed beast

He doesn't even have to fight it he can literally see how strong it is with his dojutsu or sense it's energy
While he's doing that he gets one-shot

Yobobojojo said:
You'll have to explain what those do
Black rods paralyze and powernull the enemy.

Shadow Bind binds the enemy by affecting it's shadow, and it does work depending Lifting Strenght.

His red chains are just that, chains he creates to restrict people with clas sT lifting strenght.

Okay so it doesn't negate Momoshiki rinnegan ability because it's only shown to negate electricity absorption ƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ. Bruh you literally basing your claims off of a NLF

AstralKing7 said:
Okay so it doesn't negate Momoshiki rinnegan ability because it's only shown to negate electricity absorption ƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ. Bruh you literally basing your claims off of a NLF
We literally just showed you it doesn't work like that

The real cal howard said:
Electric types are immune to paralysis...
Kinda not how it works. It puts you into a paralyzs cuz it makes your life energy move completly irregularly, making it impossible to move.

The real cal howard said:
Sigh...

Immunity, Flash Fire, Dry Skin, Big Pecks, Keen Eye, Lightningrod, Sap Sipper, Own Tempo, Heavy Metal, Levitate, Disguise, Storm Drain, Unaware...

These are just some of the abilities Teravolt nullifies.
This is what we are shown it nullified. Until it nullifies something else it can't be used because it would be a NLF

Kinda not how it works. It puts you into a paralyzs cuz it makes your life energy move completly irregularly, making it impossible to move.

If electric types are immune to the effects of paralysis through Stun Spore and Body Slam, which don't have anything to do with electrical paralysis, I'm pretty sure the MoO has nothing to do with it.

Resisting spores and being stunned by physical attacks make you immune to having your life energy become to unstable, making you unable to move?

This is what we are shown it nullified. Until it nullifies something else it can't be used because it would be a NLF

Do you even know what you're saying?

I also find it funny how they're claiming NLF while fully accepting that Momoshiki would be able to absorb an attack that can one shot him and not only that, given he's stronger than someone who's stronger than someone who's equal to someone who stomps someone who's 717 ZT by existing, but can dish it back twice as much.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
By the way, since Momoshiki manages to absorb energy attacks involving melee range? Like, 70% of Zekrom's Arsenal involves melee combat and I do not remember Momoshiki absorbing chakra wrapped around Naruto's fist when he blocked the punches of Sasuke and Naruto at the same time, I mean, he had chances to have absorbed, I mean, the wrapped handle of Naruto's chakra was over the Rinnegan of Momoshiki
No one answered this my question yet

Zekroms attacks make energy around him, not directly part of him.

regardless, black rods, red chains and shadow bind.

Black rods: Cans still spam ranged moves as power null is nowhere on Momo's profile

Red chains: Can be destroyed due to Zekrom's severe power advantage.

Shadow Bind: Useless due to Zekrom's fighting while flying.

It nullifies it by making you unable to move your energy as well, part of paralyzis.

Pretty sure it's hard to destroy stuff that you can't hit properly due to not being able to moce

Really dude? We already told you this, it works upon touching the shadow.

Bruh we already told you flying does not save you from shadow attacks. As long as your shadow is on the ground it's over with

Just like I said on the Mew vs Momoshiki fight, I don't see why Zek would continuesly use energy based attacks after he sees Momoshiki absorb it. Sure, maybe he'll try again but by the second sight of it, Zek wouldn't do it again so Momoshiki's absorption should only come into play early on. Zek won't go full blown stupid.

Sice Zek is still 5-B, he still can physically fight Momoshiki by just ramming into him. Plus Nobole Roar will lower Momoshiki's AP and Hyper Voice is something he can't absorb.

Zek just needs to watch out for Black Rods and Red Weapons but with Momoshiki's lower AP Red Weapons wouldn't be a huge problem. Leaving Black Rods which cause a problem if they get inside Zek and Shadow Bind which can immobilize him but without sufficient AP, Momoshiki wont be dealing good amounts of damage.

I'll vote Zekrom. I'm outta here!.

You do know that Momo uses shadow bind and black rods in tandem, yeah? Plus, how would it break out once caught in it?

When Momoshiki absorbs attacks he can not only return them but he physically gains strength as well as shown when he was tired but regained strength after fighting Naruto and Sasuke

Bruh birds literally leave shadows on the ground while they are in air. If zek flies over the shadow which Momoshiki shadow evinced has a wide radius then he gets caught. That's common sense and did you even see the anime???

Yeah once again your not buying what the anime is literally showing us ƒÿæƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Momoshiki gets my vote for multiple reasons like I said

Back