• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Satan Vs King (One Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A large part of King's "feats" isn't even his own accomplishments, they have gotten as ridiculous as they have almost purely because of the society around him instead of King's himself trying to fool people into believing his power and succeeding.

This isn't to say that Mr. Satan beats him in that respect, but just to point out that King's own abilities aren't as impressive as they are being made out to be and only sound like these amazing feats of intimidation and charisma out of context.

Tbh both the fighters would avoid the fight and they'll make the same "stomach ache / toilet" excuse, like King made against that robot and Satan made against Cell and the space guys. Worth noting that King actually ran away, while Satan never runs away. He came back to the ring.

If they were finally forced to throw punches, Satan would walk all over King.

You see now with no prior knowledge this may very well fall to a stomp in favor of satan, as he isn't liable to run away and he outclasses the king physically, im not sure what the kings win con would even be now that satan isn't liable to run away.

I suppose the king may convince satan he is super strong but mr satan has thrown punches at beings that were truly out of his bracket before (to no avail) So I could see satan getting scared, throwing the first punch and straight up knocking the king out. (Exageration here, as I don't know if there ap is far enough apart to allow for this.)

Heck I could see satan and the king makeing a deal, much like he did with 18 the problem is the moves he used on eighteen would crush the king. So king convinces satan he'll take a dive, king thinking satan will throw a light punch doesn't dodge, king is severly hurt by satans full force technique. Or King throws a few soft punche and again satan throws in a few of his own to make it a good show and breaks the kings face.

Without the supernautral ability to induce fear this comes down to a fight between a 10 B (king) and a 9-B (Satan) only one of them has above average human martial and physical abilities.

edit with prior knowledge it seems likely the deal scenario takes place.

Satan also has the advantage of always comes back to the ring while the king doesn't seem to have the same compulsion. Without fear manip, satan is liable to give it his all against the king, which the king can't handle....

Satan is 9-B while King is 10-B, he may as well kill him on the spot with the punch let alone knock him out

Still not overly familar with tier difference on this site, my aplogies. My point still stands then except now it looks like the deal is made and satan straight up kills the king in a single punch. We know he doesn't hold back against opponents he thinks are far above him even when a deal is struck.

So He'll go all out assuming the king can handle it, the king will kneel over dead in a single punch and mr satan will be the new, more capable king.

im not sure a new one should be made, as stated above I don't see a win con for king without the ability to intimdate/fear manip satan.

That was his path to victory but satan has faced far scarier (as king can't actively fear manip he can't hope to intimdate satan into not throwing a punch) and unlike king he has actually attacked these entites that are far beyond him. Theres no secnario where king survives one of satans punch and it doesn't seem like satan will run, as stated above if they make a deal king drops dead when satan throws a punch to make the fight look impressive.

Satan is also far more willing to risk his life for his fame and fans facing off against opponents he knows can kill him casually all in the name of his pride. Facing them and attacking them. So of the two king is more liable to flee and not come back.

If someone wants to redo the match. Then it should be made in a new thread. Wether you think Satan wins now matters in that thread. But that shouldn't prevent the thread from being made itself if someone wishes to do a rematch

Well of course Im just pointing out it seems rather stompish, you can make a thread about whatever you like. This just seems like a bad matchup, thus im not gonna make it.

This is already removed from the profiles, so closing this.

A new one can be made if people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back