• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl throwing away the context of situations as 'reasons' is reductive as f*ck. Hell actually f*king lying by saying Goku could have went KKx20 to kill Frieza right away when Frieza would have just powered up to 50% and Goku didn't think he could use Kkx20 and only did it as a last resort is disingenuous.

I gave my reasons for why I think Goku wins but idc about who wins, don't use crappy arguments

Like I already said goku was running out of time and if he used his full power to finish buu there is no way of telling he could have killed him due to his regeneration
The point is not if Goku would've killed Buu or not. The point is: he thought he could but didn't. If Goku thought he could kill Buu and didn't, is because he does not kill. Simple as that
He cant kill frieza in kk×20 what are you saying
At the point he arrived in the battlefield, Frieza was using less than 50% of his power, KKx20 Goku could match 50% power Frieza. If he instantly went kkx20 against Frieza, he could've speedblitzed. But he didn't, despite Frieza was a mass murder
he immediately resorted to spirit bomb to kill frieza
"Immediatly", hell naw. He did it after a whole fight, after 1 hour and 31 minutes of fight
and in super saiyan he wanted to humiliate frieza
The point is not why he didn't kill, the point is: he does not kill.
again frieza isn't growing as fast as saitama in power so goku wouldn't feel it necessary to end the fight here since he knows frieza is weaker than him even in frieza full power he is still weaker than goku
At that point, Goku was more relative to Frieza than what he is to Saitama. He also does not know Saitama is growing in power, he just knows he's getting stronger, which could be because he's using more of his inner power. Goku has no way to know his full power, just what he's using.

Ngl throwing away the context of situations as 'reasons' is reductive as f*ck. Hell actually f*king lying by saying Gkku could have went KKx20 to kill Frieza right away when Frieza would have just powered up to 50% and Goku didn't think he could use Kkx20 and only did it as a last resort is disingenuous.
Goku at kkx20 could match 50% Frieza. Goku at base is relative to less than 5% Frieza, so Goku Kkx20 is 20x said Frieza. If Goku went with an instant Kaio-Kenx20 and blitzed (something he has already done before, not with kkx20 but that's not the point), Frieza would've died. Hell, if he did this to Frieza at the beginning of the fight with KKx20, Frieza would've died

Please, tell me where the "crappy argument" is. If you have a technique which lets you become x20 all your statistics, you can blitz your opponent before he can react to said technique. It does not matter if your opponent is far stronger than you in full power.

Goku at kkx20 could match 50% Frieza. Goku at base is relative to less than 5% Frieza, so Goku Kkx20 is 20x said Frieza. If Goku went with an instant Kaio-Kenx20 and blitzed (something he has already done before, not with kkx20 but that's not the point), Frieza would've died.

Please, tell me where the "crappy argument" is. If you have a technique which lets you become x20 all your statistics, you can blitz your opponent before he can react to said technique. It does not matter if your opponent is far stronger than you in full power.
Because Goku didn't come into the fighting knowing he could use KKX20. It was a desperation move. So yeah, crappy arguement lmfao

The point is not if Goku would've killed Buu or not. The point is: he thought he could but didn't. If Goku thought he could kill Buu and didn't, is because he does not kill. Simple as that

At the point he arrived in the battlefield, Frieza was using less than 50% of his power, KKx20 Goku could match 50% power Frieza. If he instantly went kkx20 against Frieza, he could've speedblitzed. But he didn't, despite Frieza was a mass murder

"Immediatly", hell naw. He did it after a whole fight, after 1 hour and 31 minutes of fight

The point is not why he didn't kill, the point is: he does not kill.

At that point, Goku was more relative to Frieza than what he is to Saitama. He also does not know Saitama is growing in power, he just knows he's getting stronger, which could be because he's using more of his inner power. Goku has no way to know his full power, just what he's using.
No who said that did you even read what I said there is no telling if he could have killed buu because of his regeneration so his safest option is what i said he isn't going to gamble on using his full power and running out his time

Again you are missing the point here frieza ain't growing here he can also sense frieza intention here not to mention the fact that he also wouldn't kill goku immediately he was also playing with him

Edit:I was also going to add the kkx20 reasoning here but ben already did it lol

(Are we talking about the fat Majin Buu? If so Goku said he didn’t wanna kill Buu because he wanted the kids to do it ’cuz he wouldn’t always be around)

Anyways when did grace hit? Since it’s 15-7 from what I’m hearing.

Because Goku didn't come into the fighting knowing he could use KKX20. It was a desperation move. So yeah, crappy arguement lmfao
Desperation move for a desperation situation. Repeating "crappy argument lmfao" does not make you right.

Hell, if you don't like Kkx20, kkx10 works exactly the same. It is a more than 10 times difference, which is enough to kill in Dragon Ball.
No who said that did you even read what I said there is no telling if he could have killed buu because of his regeneration so his safest option is what i said he isn't going to gamble on using his full power and running out his time
His safest option, going by your words. Goku said he could've beaten Buu, but that he didn't for "reasons".

I'd repeat: I'd like to see an instance where Goku went instantly to kill just at the very instant he met an oponent far weaker than he is.
Again you are missing the point here frieza ain't growing here he can also sense frieza intention here not to mention the fact that he also wouldn't kill goku immediately he was also playing with him

Edit:I was also going to add the kkx20 reasoning here but ben already did it lol
So, Goku kills instantly when someone is going to kill him, but not when someone is going to torture and then kill him? That does not make sense, bruh.

And, again, there is no reason for Goku to know Saitama is growing, he just knows he's getting stronger.

Desperation move for a desperation situation. Repeating "crappy argument lmfao" does not make you right.

Hell, if you don't like Kkx20, kkx10 works exactly the same. It is a more than 10 times amp, which is enough to kill in Dragon Ball.

His safest option, going by your words. Goku said he could've beaten Buu, but that he didn't for "reasons".

I'd repeat: I'd like to see an instance where Goku went instantly to kill just at the very instant he met an oponent far weaker than he is.

So, Goku kills instantly when someone is going to kill him, but not when someone is going to torture and then kill him? That does not make sense, bruh.

And, again, there is no reason for Goku to know Saitama is growing, he just knows he's getting stronger.
Like the reason I have said he was running out of time if he would have fought longer he would have lost his time

Lol what no goku could sense that he is growing stronger

Like the reason I have said he was running out of time if he would have fought longer he would have lost his time
Please, give me an instance of Goku instantly one shotting a threat he just met.
Lol what no goku could sense that he is growing stronger
He could sense he is growing stronger, but that does not have to mean that he is getting stronger. Goku can think he is just using more of his inner power, like all DB characters do. And regardless, it does not affect the argument that besides specific circumstances where Goku already knew he couldn't match an enemy without going all out, Goku has never gone full power just because an enemy went from his base level to his ssj level.

Hell, if you don't like Kkx20, kkx10 works exactly the same. It is a more than 10 times difference, which is enough to kill in Dragon Ball.

Lol this isn't a response you basically just went 'nuh uh'. Frieza can go to 50% power on a dime, and given how notoriously durable he is, this arguement Goku could've finished Frieza anytime he wanted isn't supported by anything

There’s really no point in continuing this argument, the votes are settled. Can’t we just settle down and see if this match even can be added?
The point is: I doubt voting for something a character never does is a valid reason to vote.

And there is the argument that a Bloodlusted Saitama could just begin with Time Travel and one shot. None of which were answered
Lol this isn't a response you basically just went 'nuh uh'. Frieza can go to 50% power on a dime, and given how notoriously durable he is, this arguement Goku could've finished Frieza anytime he wanted isn't supported by anything
Frieza can go to 50% on a dime, not doubting that, he is durable, not doubting that. The point is: Goku didn't finish Frieza at the beginning of the fight. This is one of the endless instances where Goku didn't finish an enemy at the beginning of the fight... yet here, Goku supposedly is finishing an enemy at the beginning of the fight just because he went from base to ssj level

Please, give me an instance of Goku instantly one shotting a threat he just met.

He could sense he is growing stronger, but that does not have to mean that he is getting stronger. Goku can think he is just using more of his inner power, like all DB characters do. And regardless, it does not affect the argument that besides specific circumstances where Goku already knew he couldn't match an enemy without going all out, Goku has never gone full power just because an enemy went from his base level to his ssj level.
No goku would deduce that he is genius when it comes to combat he literally came to the same conclusion with broly to you are literally playing with semantics here.

Cut in half Frieza with a crumb of Goku's energy survived a pissed off blast meant to kill from SSJ Goku, and the subsequent explosion of Namek. He'd survive an attack from KKx10 or 20 Goku long enough to instantly go to 50%.

No goku would deduce that he is genius when it comes to combat he literally came to the same conclusion with broly to you are literally playing with semantics here.
He came to the same conclusion with Broly, and guess what? When it was too late and Broly was ragdolling them.
Cut in half Frieza with a crumb of Goku's energy survived a pissed off blast meant to kill from SSJ Goku, and the subsequent explosion of Namek. He'd survive an attack from KKx10 or 20 Goku long enough to instantly go to 50%.
Fair, doesn't matter to my argument.

Anyway, I'll leave this here. If voting for a character for something he has never done and contradicts its very personality is valid, then let it be.

He came to the same conclusion with Broly, and guess what? When it was too late and Broly was ragdolling them.

Fair, doesn't matter to my argument.

Anyway, I'll leave this here. If voting for a character for something he has never done and contradicts its very personality is valid, then let it be.
No goku notice it right after he got beaten in ssj god that's why he went all out hell he was even trying to go mui to finish broly but he couldn't ,also

Broly ad > saitama ad

He wasn't able to finish him because broly was growing stronger than him and goku could tell that broly is a good guy so he was opting for a knockout then a straight kill

Wait, no way you actually used DBS Goku to argue for DBZ Toei Goku...

Anyway, I'm not interested in this anymore. I'll not even comment how wrong is that

You realize Frieza even before going 100% was stronger than Goku right? KKx20 goku is as strong as 50% frieza at best, but Frieza had no strain.
There’s really no point in continuing this argument, the votes are settled. Can’t we just settle down and see if this match even can be added?
Has it been grace? If so this should’ve been added a while ago. May someone show me when this hit grace, so I can confirm if it can be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back