• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Martial Arts champion fights a Vtuber (Hercule Satan vs Hoshimachi Suisei) GRACE

Mister Satan (@pineappleman, @Darkmon_cns) 2

Suisei Hoshimachi @Ikelaggan @GoldenScorpions @BEASTHEART880 @Peppersalt43 @CiscoTheSoto @Popted2 @DemonicDude,@God900, @Vizer04) 9

Rules

(Satan Does not have his optional equipment/it's restricted)

Speed equalized

they start 3ft apart

Bloodlusted suisei

no knowledge of each other

location Honda Sento (Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition) shown in the main image

Victory conditions: Incap or Death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side[/USER]

Last edited:
I know nothing about Suisei, but from what I saw in her profile, she's got high stamina with a chainsaw and flail as the main weapons. Mister Satan's got higher AP based off the calcs on his profile, and he's also a world martial arts champion. Guess I'm gonna give it to Mr. Satan based off his skill and higher AP.

I know nothing about Suisei, but from what I saw in her profile, she's got high stamina with a chainsaw and flail as the main weapons. Mister Satan's got higher AP based off the calcs on his profile, and he's also a world martial arts champion. Guess I'm gonna give it to Mr. Satan based off his skill and higher AP.
Without her weapons she has no combat feats as her profile has no martial arts but you are correct

Soto

suisei is 896.5 KJ

Without her weapons she has no combat feats as her profile has no martial arts but you are correct
Soto

suisei is 896.5 KJ
so does that change anything now that I showed you her AP calc?
No, nothing really changes since Mister Satan still has a slightly higher AP. If Mister Satan can disarm her of her weapons, he can easily finish it, which I find more likely due to his martial arts experience.

Even if you want to scale Mr Satan's AP to his durability (I'm not convinced on that), it's 896.5 KJ vs 921 KJ, which is 2.8% higher. It's so close that it doesn't matter.
I'm more inclined to take his actual AP feat of 651.2 KJ, which puts Suisei at 38% higher.

Beyond those, though, Suisei has longer range, has far better stamina feats, is smarter, has much higher LS, and she can size-shift to mess up with Mr Satan. His only advantage is better combat skill, which I don't feel is enough here. Combat skill or not, a chainsaw is a chainsaw.

Voting for Suisei.

F
Even if you want to scale Mr Satan's AP to his durability (I'm not convinced on that), it's 896.5 KJ vs 921 KJ, which is 2.8% higher. It's so close that it doesn't matter.
I'm more inclined to take his actual AP feat of 651.2 KJ, which puts Suisei at 38% higher.

Beyond those, though, Suisei has longer range, has far better stamina feats, is smarter, has much higher LS, and she can size-shift to mess up with Mr Satan. His only advantage is better combat skill, which I don't feel is enough here. Combat skill or not, a chainsaw is a chainsaw.

Voting for Suisei.
Finally my girl has a win

Ea I feel mister satant would probably run away from a chain saw until he saw an opening to disarm her, which he'd probably take, 50% of the time?

Going for the poster boy of falling up

Why does Mr Satan's profile not have him surviving Perfect Cell's attack for his durability?
As for AP, a dynamite explosion which Mr Satan's kick is stated to be equivelant in power to is in the bare minimum in the megajoules, so he AP stomps.
Does equal speed equalize reaction speed as well? If not, I think Satan takes the win confidently

Ea I feel mister satant would probably run away from a chain saw until he saw an opening to disarm her, which he'd probably take, 50% of the time?

Going for the poster boy of falling up
Seeing as Satan didn't back down and charged a dude holding a gun at him, I doubt he'd skiddaddle from a chainsaw

Why does Mr Satan's profile not have him surviving Perfect Cell's attack for his durability?
As for AP, a dynamite explosion which Mr Satan's kick is stated to be equivelant in power to is in the bare minimum in the megajoules, so he AP stomps.
Does equal speed equalize reaction speed as well? If not, I think Satan takes the win confidently

Seeing as Satan didn't back down and charged a dude holding a gun at him, I doubt he'd skiddaddle from a chainsaw
Depends how Toryama feels well writing for him I suppose

That’s a gag thing. Not to be taken seriously regarding cell.

also if your talking dynamite stuff. Mr satan’s optional equipment is restricted here so he does not have explosives or anything

Mr satan does not have reaction speed either

also would he start with dynamite kick? (He isn’t bloodlusted here)

Back