• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's likely a bloodlusted Saitama will use Time Travel here but well I don't know fast he will resort to this.

Saitama does have the instant win via time travel yeah.

I think it's likely a bloodlusted Saitama will use Time Travel here but well I don't know fast he will resort to this.
Bloodlusted characters do anything, regardless any morals, to win. So it's a pretty possible thing

If we agree Saitama begins with Time Travel due to being bloodlusted, then he stomps

SSJ3 scales >>10x SSJ. And, as I've already told many times, Goku does not instantly go full power against weaker enemies, less he goes to kill.

Yes, have you checked the profiles before voting?
I was more so talking about the fact that he grew after some time since I was under the context that he 58× increase for the whole fight since nobody brought this 58× for few punches

For that he would need concentration, something he won't have during the battle.
He only needed not to be distracted to learn it. And the instant distance is 20 meters.

Even if Goku started via TP + attacking, Saitama'd be +2x stronger than him at that point. And if he couldn't use it instantly at the beginning, he could use it when Goku is powering up to SSJ3

Yeah but ssj3 will just one shot him before he grows to 3b or higher in 3b
Already adressed many times: Goku does not start going full power against anyone –enemy or not– who is far weaker than him. At the point Goku goes to SSJ3 (supposedly he goes) because Saitama is getting stronger, getting one shotted (without killing, remember Goku does not kill in character) would only help Saitama to close the gap

He only needed not to be distracted to learn it. And the instant distance is 20 meters.

Even if Goku started via TP + attacking, Saitama'd be +2x stronger than him at that point. And if he couldn't use it instantly at the beginning, he could use it when Goku is powering up to SSJ3
Trust, as soon as Saitama comes with bloodlust to Goku's side, Goku will feel it and won't leave any room for Saitama to grow, Saitama falls dead due to the presence of Ssj3 at the beginning of the fight, unlike canon Goku, Goku Toei fights seriously and without wasting time.

We have already addressed about goku not killing his enemies this is toei goku not super he literally went for the kill incase of cell similar when he was fighting majin buu in ssj 2 and I think pineappleman also gave a good response of him not going for the kill

it is funny to me that we spent 7 pages just to argue if Goku will go all out or again hold himself back cause in-character, while the opposite is bloodlust and will do his best move
Advantages for Saitama to try to win, but once Goku feels his overwhelming presence he will not give Saitama any room and will attack with everything

Trust, as soon as Saitama comes with bloodlust to Goku's side, Goku will feel it and won't leave any room for Saitama to grow, Saitama falls dead due to the presence of Ssj3 at the beginning of the fight, unlike canon Goku, Goku Toei fights seriously and without wasting time.
Yeah, because Goku has never fought and almost lost/just lost against enemies with bloodlust against him.

Majin Vegeta, Fat Majin Buu, Frieza, Piccolo, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, laughing in the corner

We have already addressed about goku not killing his enemies this is toei goku not super he literally went for the kill incase of cell similar when he was fighting majin buu in ssj 2 and I think pineappleman also gave a good response of him not going for the kill
The only example of Goku going to kill is Cell's case, in which he didn't even go to kill at the beginning of the fight, so what's your point?

Please, give me an instance where Goku went to kill a far weaker enemy (or stronger but holding back) at the very first moment of the fight

Yeah, because Goku has never fought and almost lost/just lost against enemies with bloodlust against him.

Majin Vegeta, Fat Majin Buu, Frieza, Piccolo, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, laughing in the corner
Saitama has no chance, the only chance would be if he focuses on his ability, but we saw that Goku won't waste any time and will go for Ssj3 when he senses Saitama.

The only example of Goku going to kill is Cell's case, in which he didn't even go to kill at the beginning of the fight, so what's your point?

Please, give me an instance where Goku went to kill a far weaker enemy (or stronger but holding back) at the very first moment of the fight
1st cell was growing as fast as saitama so he could stretch the fight

Second literally in my same reply I gave you example of goku trying to kill kidbuu in his ssj2

but we saw that Goku won't waste any time and will go for Ssj3 when he senses Saitama.
Where? Just tell me an instance where he went to his strongest transformation, a transformation whose usage of stamina makes it almost unusable, at the very beginning of the fight just by sensing someone had bloodlust against him.

Hell, the only times he had gone to SSJ3 in Z is when he fought against Majin Buu, an enemy whose power he already know that were comparable/stronger than his'. Against Vegeta, he lost without going to SSJ3

1st cell was growing as fast as saitama so he could stretch the fight
Cell does not grow as fast as Saitama. And he didn't use instant kamehameha until a long fight
Second literally in my same reply I gave you example of goku trying to kill kidbuu in his ssj2
You mean Kid Buu, so you mean at the end of the arc, after thousands of fights, and Kid Buu killing millions of people because Goku didn't finish him off when he could. Yeah, what a good example

literally you guys debating a guy personality which varies depend on situation and inconsistent throughout the series in a vs match lol. This is pointless and getting no where, just count votes and finish this
But it is the personality what is important to the match.

People are arguing Goku would do something he has never done in any fight in character. That's like arguing Saitama'd win because he'd punch himself to feel pain so his growth is even stronger and reaches SSJ3 before Goku could even process why the hell there is some bald punching himself in the face.

literally you guys debating a guy personality which varies depend on situation and inconsistent throughout the series in a vs match lol. This is pointless and getting no where, just count votes and finish this
Goku has already won in votes, we are just waiting for this to be completed to count it as a victory on his profile.

Cell does not grow as fast as Saitama. And he didn't use instant kamehameha until a long fight

You mean Kid Buu, so you mean at the end of the arc, after thousands of fights, and Kid Buu killing millions of people because Goku didn't finish him off when he could. Yeah, what a good example
Bruh goku wasn't able to bypass kidbuu regeneration what are you talking and tell me when did he get the chance exactly I already gave you the reason why he didn't finish fat buu then most of the time buu was stronger than goku what are you talking about

But it is the personality what is important to the match.

People are arguing Goku would do something he has never done in any fight in character. That's like arguing Saitama'd win because he'd punch himself to feel pain so his growth is even stronger and reaches SSJ3 before Goku could even process why the hell there is some bald punching himself in the face.
this is no different than you trying to argue a self-insert playable character in a game with no actual starting move due to him/her being a playable character which depend on player input in the game. Goku is inconsistent as hell, good luck trying to find his actual first move in this situation

Bruh goku wasn't able to bypass kidbuu regeneration what are you talking and tell me when did he get the chance exactly I already gave you the reason why he didn't finish fat buu then most of the time buu was stronger than goku what are you talking about
At the very first moment he met Buu. He could've just gone to SSJ3, kill Buu and save the day, but he didn't because "reasons".

He could've knocked out Majin Vegeta in SSJ3 before he killed innocent people, or just killed himself, but didn't because "reasons".

He could've killed Cell with an instant Kame Hame Ha at the beginning of the fight, aiming to his whole body but didn't because "reasons".

He could've killed Frieza at the beginning of their fight with KKx20, or with SSJ like Trunks did, but didn't because "reasons".

Every single enemy Goku fought wasn't instantly killed by him because "reasons", yet you're saying he'd do so on this match, some of you without even reading the OP or Saitama's profile before commenting your vote.

Edit: For those arguing Goku going to instant Kamehameha, I'll let you remember Goku didn't use it until after 32 minutes of pure Cell vs Goku fight

Last edited:
this is no different than you trying to argue a self-insert playable character in a game with no actual starting move due to him/her being a playable character which depend on player input in the game. Goku is inconsistent as hell, good luck trying to find his actual first move in this situation
There is no need to find an actual first move, just to say: Ok, this character has never done this in fight even if he was in conditions similar to the ones of the fight, right? So let's not argue he'd do here

At the very first moment he met Buu. He could've just gone to SSJ3, kill Buu and save the day, but he didn't because "reasons".

He could've knocked out Majin Vegeta in SSJ3 before he killed innocent people, or just killed himself, but didn't because "reasons".

He could've killed Cell with an instant Kame Hame Ha at the beginning of the fight, aiming to his whole body but didn't because "reasons".

He could've killed Frieza at the beginning of their fight with KKx20, or with SSJ like Trunks did, but didn't because "reasons".

Every single enemy Goku fought wasn't instantly killed by him because "reasons", yet you're saying he'd do so on this match, some of you without even reading the OP or Saitama's profile before commenting your vote.
Like I already said goku was running out of time and if he used his full power to finish buu there is no way of telling he could have killed him due to his regeneration and goku would have wasted his time on being on earth and then it is all over since there is no one on earth to stop buu that's why he opted for safest option which is teaching goten and trunks fusion dance

He cant kill frieza in kk×20 what are you saying he immediately resorted to spirit bomb to kill frieza and in super saiyan he wanted to humiliate frieza again frieza isn't growing as fast as saitama in power so goku wouldn't feel it necessary to end the fight here since he knows frieza is weaker than him even in frieza full power he is still weaker than goku.

You are missing the point here all the opponents goku fought in z goku was aware of there power or intentions and they weren't growing in power cell wasn't going to blow earth immediately he also wanted to have a fair fight with goku that's why he used instant kamehameha later Here goku is sensing that saitama is bloodlusted and is growing faster and might kill him so he won't hesitate to get to full power

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back