• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Martial Arts champion fights a Vtuber (Hercule Satan vs Hoshimachi Suisei) GRACE

we’re basing off his AP based on his durability.

edit:

From the picture of the standing Cell,

Observable Cell height (whole) = 890 px = 2.13 m

Observable Cell height (head to waist) = 328 px = 0.7850 m

Observable Cell width = 352 px = 0.8424 m

From the picture of Cell slapping Hercule to a hill,

Observable Cell height (head to waist) = 150 px = 0.7850 m

Observable width of Hercule stuck on a hill = 6.32455532 px = 0.7718 m

By angular formula,

2atan(tan(70/2)*(Hercule width/Cell head-to-waist height)) = 0.039950251 (rad)

Actual horizontal distance from Cell to Hercule =
0.7718 / 2 / TAN(0.039950251/2) = 19.31619449 m

Estimated falling height = 181 px = 22.08754413 m

Actual displacement = (19.31619449 ^ 2 + 22.08754413 ^ 2)^0.5 = 29.34237508 m

Time elapsed = 2 s (there are extra 0.5s for making a "kong" sound but by then Hercule was in a still motion)

Speed = 29.34237508m / 2s = 14.67118754 m/s

KE = 1/2 x Hercule mass x speed^2 = 0.5 x 94 x 14.67118754^2 = 10116.45596 J

Since sending Hercule up also gains PE on Earth,

PE = mgh = 94 x 9.81 x 22.08754413 = 20367.80794 J

Total energy taken by Hercule on being hit by Cell = 10116.45596 J + 20367.80794 J = 30484.2639 J (Wall level)

Surprisingly low --- especially when compared to Hercule's tile breaking feat.

“i'm voting suisei
Mostly cause mr satan only scales AP = Dura with his tile chop not him getting punched into a wall

As @Ikelaggan said

And also what @GoldenScorpions said

“Even if you want to scale Mr Satan's AP to his durability (I'm not convinced on that), it's 896.5 KJ vs 921 KJ, which is 2.8% higher. It's so close that it doesn't matter.
I'm more inclined to take his actual AP feat of 651.2 KJ, which puts Suisei at 38% higher.

Beyond those, though, Suisei has longer range, has far better stamina feats, is smarter, has much higher LS, and she can size-shift to mess up with Mr Satan. His only advantage is better combat skill, which I don't feel is enough here. Combat skill or not, a chainsaw is a chainsaw.

Voting for Suisei.”

I'm scaling Satan's AP off of Dynamite Kick as I previously stated, so my vote won't change really
Mr satan does not have reaction speed either

also would he start with dynamite kick? (He isn’t bloodlusted here)

As for reaction speed, Mr. Satan dodged a rocket launcher point blank even while getting caught off guard, and technically dodged Kid Buu's attacks

I'm scaling Satan's AP off of Dynamite Kick as I previously stated, so my vote won't change really

As for reaction speed, Mr. Satan dodged a rocket launcher point blank even while getting caught off guard, and technically dodged Kid Buu's attacks
I don’t see reaction speed on there

Why does Mr Satan's profile not have him surviving Perfect Cell's attack for his durability?
As for AP, a dynamite explosion which Mr Satan's kick is stated to be equivelant in power to is in the bare minimum in the megajoules, so he AP stomps.
Does equal speed equalize reaction speed as well? If not, I think Satan takes the win confidently

Seeing as Satan didn't back down and charged a dude holding a gun at him, I doubt he'd skiddaddle from a chainsaw
Talk to Goldenscorpions and Cisco and see what they think

I mean, I don't know much about Mr. Satan as a character. I'm simply going with what the profile mentions. I'm unaware if there's missing or incorrect things.

Mr. Satan scales to his durability, and he survived that punch without any injury at that (though it did caused him pain)

No idea why the argument that for some reason he doesn't scale to his own durability
Even if you want to scale Mr Satan's AP to his durability (I'm not convinced on that), it's 896.5 KJ vs 921 KJ, which is 2.8% higher. It's so close that it doesn't matter.
I'm more inclined to take his actual AP feat of 651.2 KJ, which puts Suisei at 38% higher.
Why wouldn't he scale to his durability??? I don't see you even addressing that, and if you really want to debunk the satan argument, then explain why that wouldn't work

Also:
Are you going to change your vote?
This is very unprofessional of you OP. The whole point of debating is that arguments are presented and people chooses who they think wins. Just because someone made an argument for her doesn't mean Mr. Satan's votes are invalid, so I have no idea why you even removed them

Overall this feels pretty sus to me

Mr. Satan scales to his durability, and he survived that punch without any injury at that (though it did caused him pain)

No idea why the argument that for some reason he doesn't scale to his own durability
Even if you want to scale Mr Satan's AP to his durability (I'm not convinced on that), it's 896.5 KJ vs 921 KJ, which is 2.8% higher. It's so close that it doesn't matter.

Why wouldn't he scale to his durability??? I don't see you even addressing that, and if you really want to debunk the satan argument, then explain why that wouldn't work

Also:

This is very unprofessional of you OP. The whole point of debating is that arguments are presented and people chooses who they think wins. Just because someone made an argument for her doesn't mean Mr. Satan's votes are invalid, so I have no idea why you even removed them

Overall this feels pretty sus to me
The votes were added after grace period started. I can add them back if you want

Back