• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: EXCUSE MY RUDENESS MISTRESS SPINEL BUT......CAN YOU LET ME TAKE YOUR HEAD?

I kinda feel bad, first ever of my girl Sith matches and it was against Raikou who is in rampage 😅
Baobhan Sith is one of the servants i anticipated the most for her profiles, the others are Dioscuri, Kagekiyo, Tametomo, Yang Guifei, and Zenobia
And so when Sith profile was out i'm so happy, but at the same time her first match is against Raikou so...this going to be very difficult for her first time lmao
Anyway for most of her matches, if Sith opponents are practically pretty strong i'll give her some of prep and knowledge for safety, and maybe take the battlefield inside of her castle
But anyway let's see how this going first, my girl vs best mom, let's how this turn out!

Summary would be added later

• Base Raikou is used
  • Both are in-characters
  • Both had a prior knowledge with Sith had a further knowledge upon Raikou
  • Place located in: Baobhan Sith Castle
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Red-Blood Fairy of Bloodlust: 0
  • The Purple Divine Lightning: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yousei-kishi.Tristan.600.3603770.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2262034.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, i think i'll start the debate while waiting the others:
So from what we know, Sith skill in close-combat isn't great outside from her skill in blood/curse magecraft so Raikou would indeed going to destroy her in CQC when she's get close
However since Sith also has a further knowledge against Raikou, she's likely more prepared than what she did against Castoria, by utilizing her magecraft for range and some other trick
And once she get the flesh of Raikou then thats where the thing going to be dangerous as one-shot from the NP and Raikou would get cursed to death
Also something about Fae that gave her advantage

Anyway this is what i said, thought?

Don't know anything about Sith so do correct me if I'm wrong but what's stopping this match from becoming the same as every other one? She have the ap advantage and speed advantage via amp and can just duplicate herself if she get hold up (unless she can't and can't resist TK then F), by the time Sith have Raikou flesh she would already be dead by the hand of the clone.

Further info??? What exactly does that mean and by prepare do you mean that Sith gets Prep-time??

Well tbh what's to stop Raikou from fighting at Range too she has Magic Resistance Rank D so Sith would need to bring out her Higher ranked Magecraft to bypass it but if she does thanks to Mystery Killer amps Raikou would either shaft her by spamming Mana Burst or by closing the distance and annahilating her there cause there's really no comparison in CQC

Cause if they're both in charchter we know that Sith is very inexperienced when fighting strong opponents, it's why she lost to Artoria Avalon after all. on the other hand Raikou has fought as a warrior her entire life and was one of the most renowned military commanders in the Genji Clans history

So I think the same thing that happened against Artoria Avalon happens here if they decide to trade at Range Raikou's Mystery killer amp makes it a one shot add on her Magic Resistance and sith has two options try to close the distance so she can obtain some form of flesh so she can use Failnaught or use more high level Magecraft to bypass Raikou's magic resistance in the case of the former Raikou obliterates her in CQC and in the case of the latter Raikou spams Mana Burst and Yeets with her Noble Phantasm

Further info??? What exactly does that mean and by prepare do you mean that Sith gets Prep-time??
Thats because she lost to Castoria without preparing herself iirc
So i thought gave her knowledge/prep would give her some of advantage and no, it's not because i'm biased with my girl at all

No cause all of Raikou shit is physical with mayyyyybe the lightning being magical, so yeah Raikou fold hard. For someone who make alot of Raikou match, this match was quite the disappointment coming from you, tho i guess the tourney already show that eh?

Anyway Raikou FRA.

No cause all of Raikou shit is physical with mayyyyybe the lightning being magical, so yeah Raikou fold hard. For someone who make alot of Raikou match, this match was quite the disappointment coming from you, tho i guess the tourney already show that eh?
As i said above, a bad start for my girl Sith lel

Back