• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Bat Fights A Dragon Level Threat (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Your response to the radiation effect killing people canonically within hours is asserting that radiation effects kill people within months?

Prove it was cancer that killed them then, because you're glossing over my argument which had been reinforced throughout this debate;

Ive given examples like Chernobyl for Radiation poisoning, which is far greater than the radiation feats SAID (not shown) here, the majority of effects are all effects Metal Bat would over come as he's already done so before.

>Yeah that is just going against in-universe details and ignoring the point of the argument

Its really not, as I've asked for quantifications and nothing has been presented besides "Made a few city blocks inhospitable" which is fodder, Nuclear Bombs are far worse in Radiation alone, and Chernobyl spread over West Russia, Ukraine and Belarus;

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1144581/chernobyl-radiation-map-how-far-radiation-travel-did-Chernobyl-affect-Britai

A point I already made which negs your argument.

>And tone down the hostility, you labelling someone as dishonest or biased will accomplish nothing if they have legitimate reasons

They flat out don't, I've countered each point they've made even the ad nausuem arguments, so no, he doesn't have legitimate reasons and by reading the thread one would know this.

>and if you can't convince someone to agree with your points don't act like you're undeniably in the right and demand them to accept defeat.

If they no longer provide arguments in a debate, they cannot counter your arguments and just say "Nuh ugh, I'm in the right, you've not debunked anything" then they concede via Burden of Rejoinder as they are no longer furthering the debate.

Again, look up Burden of Rejoinder. And I'm actually not being hostile, me affirming my points isn't hostility, it's confidence.

Gojira's radiation IS nuclear radiation. Trying to force an ad nauseum against my valid point isn't going to work.

Radiation ionizes atoms, which pass through people's cells and break up their very DNA, leading to death of cells.

In small amounts, it doesn't matter, because the majority of the cells just die off. There is a chance of a cell mutating instead of dying, in which case it can become cancer, tough doesn't always.

You can argue that the amount that Godzilla has won't kill him that fast, but it will cause him to stop to at the very least vomit, because none of what he resisted is anywhere equatable to ions ******* his stomach up.

You repeatedly demanding a concession and calling someone dishonest comes off as greatly aggressive and arrogant, you saying you aren't hostile won't change that. And you calling someone biased and rationalising it with their name being godzilla inspired is ridiculous

Improve your tone or take a little break from debating

>Gojira's radiation IS nuclear radiation. Trying to force an ad nauseum against my valid point isn't going to work.

Okay, again, you're not reading what I'm writing, I never said "Nuclear Radiation" I said Nuclear Bombs, and the context was in how much it spreads Radiation.

Respond to what I actually write not what you think I write and you might have a non-ad nausuem valid argument.

>You can argue that the amount that Godzilla has won't kill him that fast, but it will cause him to stop to at the very least vomit, because none of what he resisted is anywhere equatable to ions ******* his stomach up.

Being punched in the stomach multiple times by 18 Megatons of force didn't make him vomit, and that would cause more damage than radiation would cause.

>You repeatedly demanding a concession and calling someone dishonest comes off as greatly aggressive and arrogant

Okay? Good for you? I'm not being aggressive, and I've told you I'm not being aggressive I'm being self assured/confident, you cannot tell me what I am or am not doing.

>you saying you aren't hostile won't change that.

It actually will, as it means your misinterpreting my words.

>And you calling someone biased and rationalising it with their name being godzilla inspired is ridiculous

Argument from absurdity, and no, it's not ridiculous, it's sound logic, it's like me being called "Metalbatboyforever" and saying "I have no bias towards Metal Bat" when I typed my name out saying I'm his fan forever. You have no make massive leaps in logic not to see something like that.

Its even something his own side pointed out.

>Improve your tone or take a little break from debating

I really don't, you've just got to not misinterpret my words

GojiBoyForever said:
You're one of the most arrogant debaters I've ever seen. And that says a lot I've met Seth The Programmer lol.
That comment itself is arrogant (just to make 100% clear I'm saying Goji's comment, I quoted, is arrogant not that anything that he was referring to is arrogant)

Anyways I'm back. If this mess was my fault I'm incredibly sorry. Now I don't want to appear "sheep-like" for not responding all that much but this feels incredibly similar to other threads I've been in. People have different opinions, I can see why Udl thinks Metal Bat wins, but I don't think he would and I'm probably not going to convince you as to why I think he wouldn't win (also if that came off a condescending or something like that, that is not what I meant to come off). Now I do feel like I overestimated cancer a bit but Cell death and the fact Godzilla the movie has people die within hours without even being hit by Godzilla's ray of pure radiation both take cancers place in what kills Metal Bat (I mean cancer still kills him as well). I'm just going to say I definitely no longer see this as a stomp, but I do see Godzilla winning.

Udlmaster said:
The effects of radiation are;
Cancer- Not doing anything for months

Bleeding- Not doing anything at all against Fighting Spirit.

Fatigue- Not doing anything.

Diarrhea- Not doing anything.

Fever- Not doing anything.

Etc etc etc etc etc.

Do I need to explain it to you more?

>Fighting Spirit ain't doing shit with a tumor in your head.

This is ad nausuem by this point, I've already debunked the cancer argument multiple times now. Think of a new argument.

>You are wanking Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit badly.

I'm really not, you're just not able to provide a win condition that doesn't take months after the fight is over.

And I'm also ending the wank that is the "Radiation gg" argument at the same time.
Actually you're totally wrong. If the Rad dose is anormally high you can die within minutes NO months. Godzilla could esily be above 10000 Rads

Rad dose chart

Pretty weird how people think Metal Bat has any means to kill Godzilla when A) Godzilla regenerates passively B) He IS stronger than Metal Bat and C) Metal Bat has faced a similar albeit worse adversary of similar nature (that being Elder Centipede) and didn't do a goddamn thing to it after he fought Garou. And even when he's pumped up, his body can still give out as shown when Garou left and his sister whacked him and down he goes.

And considering a nuclear bomb DIDN'T kill Godzilla, safe to say normal amounts of megatons aren't doing him in. The Oxygen Destroyer was calculated on several occasions to be worth 6A ranges of AP, so that doesn't work as an excuse either.

The Oxygen Destroyer is a chemical weapon above all else, so, it's not really comparable to a nuke.

Don't forget that, aside from passive radiation, there's also his beam. While it's relatively tame compared to some of the later stuff, it still should be much more potent than his passive radiation emission.

Right, it's me bringing up the fact that it killing Godzilla wouldn't be applicable because we've never seen this Godzilla be physically injured except in stuff like the Atari games.

Considering it's worth 11 megatons while in water, which would possibly weaken its effect due to the fact it would be less condensed, I would say that's a certainty. And radiation rips apart anything in its way at the molecular level.

>Actually you're totally wrong. If the Rad dose is anormally high you can die within minutes NO months.

Uhhhj, dude, your own scan at its highest says Death with HOURS not minutes and that's at 100,000mSv, not minutes, your either lying about your own scan or didn't read your own scan.

>Godzilla could esily be above 10000 Rads

No, not without any calcs, measurements or proper scaling he wouldn't, he'd be unquantifiable which is a baseless argument then.

>Pretty weird how people think Metal Bat has any means to kill Godzilla when A) Godzilla regenerates passively

Regen is passive and his Regen is low-mid. If Metal Bat gets strong enough, and he will, he'll carve Godzilla's head in, which is beyond what he can Regen from.

>He IS stronger than Metal Bat

Metal Bat was able to close a 9 Megaton gap within a minute with his fight with Garou, where Garou was dealing double Metal Bat's AP back at him, so 18 Megatons, and Metal Bat got so powerful and fast that Garou wasn't able to deflect his attacks and was beginning to find it hard to keep up.

>Metal Bat has faced a similar albeit worse adversary of similar nature (that being Elder Centipede) and didn't do a goddamn thing to it after he fought Garou.

What do you mean? He caused Elder Centipede to flail about when he hit him in the face, which is his only non-armoured location, after fighting Senior Centipede and being drugged by Sleeping gasses.

And he fought Garou AFTER Elder Centipede knocked him away, to which he was about to go back to fight but Garou tried to fight him.

https://youtu.be/2Px0ZLaFJz0

>give out as shown when Garou left and his sister whacked him and down he goes.

I wonder why his FIGHTING SPIRIT went after he stopped FIGHTING.

>And considering a nuclear bomb DIDN'T kill Godzilla,

Oh WoW, and what Nuclear Bomb was this? 1 megaton? 2 megaton? No clear description? Yeah, obviously, I doubt they dropped any Tsar Bomba's which are only 50 Megatons.

>safe to say normal amounts of megatons aren't doing him in.

What do you mean "Normal amounts"? This is a weird NLF argument "He survived a Nuclear Bomb so Megatons arent gonna kill him."

We can only go off his AP, which is High 8-B, and only attack which is 7-B isn't killing Metal Bat when he's ranked 18 Megaton hits constantly for a minute straight.

>The Oxygen Destroyer was calculated on several occasions to be worth 6A ranges of AP, so that doesn't work as an excuse either.

What are you on about?

Wait hold on now, how stupid can you possibly be to think something with 8B durability can survive an absolute bare minimum 7C explosion? https://imgur.com/UTyhetg There's no such thing as a nuke below town level, so what stupidity are you on about?

HOW is it an NLF argument? If megaton explosions don't kill him, megaton hits aren't going to kill him. That's how it works. His durability is that high. And considering it was able to kill other Godzillas, which later revealed in Godzilla Raids Again were able to take these types of town level explosions before, the fact it was the 50s, etc should mean it was a megaton nuke. At least as much as the Fat Man, possibly as much as Castle Bravo. The Tsar was a later explosion if I remember right, so that's a weird example.

You'd have to prove that a hit like that would be lethal, as there's no proof it would be. The only thing that ever hurt him is ridiculously stronger than ANYTHING Metal Bat could ever do and don't even try saying he would get there over time because it's pretty clear that it's not limitless. HE DOES tire, weaken and succumb to injury. THAT is an actual NLF argument. "Oh yeah fighting spirit; he'll just not die and win cause he said this in an audiobook." Yeah Metal Bat's also stupid, like really stupid, and there's a real lack of proof it revives you from the dead. Especially since Monster Garou later just laid him out no problem.

"When he stopped fighting" Uh....going to fight Elder Centipede AGAIN doesn't count?

Garou was winning the fight handily and put him on the ground immediately after his hits weren't working since he was trying harder. Metal Bat also didn't show his durability increases after his fighting spirit rises since even the tiniest distraction shouldn't drop it down to zero and Garou sent him to the ground with one hit after that. So unless it's exactly like when a Dragon Ball character drops their guard to zero, which seeing how he was able to block hits he could barely percieve when Garou jumped at him doesn't seem to be the case, is unlikely.

Godzilla generates nuclear fallout with his mere presence. Poisoning all the water wells of this village.

6419329-lsamjb

Godzilla's footprint is dangerously radioactive.

6419331-p5grgq

>Wait hold on now, how stupid can you possibly be,...so what stupidity are you on about?

Are you High? Because I never claimed you was stupid, but you are definitely acting extremely stupid right now.

>be to think something with 8B durability can survive an absolute bare minimum 7C explosion? https://imgur.com/UTyhetg There's no such thing as a nuke below town level

Its not bare minimum 7-C explosion, did you even bother to do any fact checking? Because that is what Makes you look stupid.

The weakest Nuclear Weapon has a yield of 10 - 1000 tons of TNT, which is 1 kilotons at best, which is Low 7-C at most.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/W54

>HOW is it an NLF argument? If megaton explosions don't kill him, megaton hits aren't going to kill him.

Dude, if your durability is 11 Megatons and I punch you with 999 Megatons, you cannot say "well I survived megatons from a Nuclear Bomb, so all megatons arent gonna kill me."

Its NLF to say nothing in Megatons is gonna kill him.

>That's how it works. His durability is that high.

He has 11 Megatons. His durability ain't that high.

>should mean it was a megaton nuke.

No, no it shouldn't, you have to prove your claim and show it is a megaton explosion, otherwise it's unquantifiable and cannot be used as it could be 10 tons of TNT to 50 Megatons.

>You'd have to prove that a hit like that would be lethal, as there's no proof it would be.

He has 11 megatons for his Durability, I've already gone over 3 times already that Metal Bat closed a 9 Megaton difference and became 18 megatons in AP within a minute.

So, yes, 18 Megatons is gonna be lethal.

>The only thing that ever hurt him is ridiculously stronger than ANYTHING Metal Bat could ever do and don't even try saying he would get there over time because it's pretty clear that it's not limitless.

Firstly, it's only ever shown to keep going and he said himself he would fight forever if he needed to, so it has been stated to go on ad infinitum, and it's never shown a limit.

And I don't have to say he becomes Galaxy level or such, just that he gets over 11 Megatons, which he's already done in the Anime, so yes, something he's already done, and this makes you look even more stupid.

>HE DOES tire, weaken and succumb to injury. THAT is an actual NLF argument. "Oh yeah fighting spirit; he'll just not die and win cause he said this in an audiobook." Yeah Metal Bat's also stupid, like really stupid, and there's a real lack of proof it revives you from the dead.

No, he doesn't tire, he gets stronger and faster the More he fights, stop trying to throw in your stupid headcannon as an argument, so you'll have to prove that he does weaken or succumb to his injuries during a fight.

Metal Bat would also understand his own powers better than anyone, so your argument about intellect is mute.

>Especially since Monster Garou later just laid him out no problem.

Metal Bat didn't fight Monster Garou, what are you on about?

> Uh....going to fight Elder Centipede AGAIN doesn't count?

He never stopped fighting Elder Centipede, he was knocked away and was about to jump back in when Garou intercepted him, so no, Elder Centipede doesn't count because he never stopped fighting.

>Garou was winning the fight handily and put him on the ground immediately after his hits weren't working since he was trying harder.

No, he wasn't, Garou couldn't put Metal Bat down at all and Metal Bat just kept getting stronger and faster

>Metal Bat also didn't show his durability increases after his fighting spirit rises since even the tiniest distraction shouldn't drop it down to zero and Garou sent him to the ground with one hit after that.

What do you mean? Water Flowing Rock smashing fist redirects the Opponents attack and deals double the damage, he was casually tanking 18+ megaton damage and was able to overwhelm that with power and speed.

>So unless it's exactly like when a Dragon Ball character drops their guard to zero, which seeing how he was able to block hits he could barely percieve when Garou jumped at him doesn't seem to be the case, is unlikely.

His Battle Spirit stops when he's stopped battling, that's the point, that's why he passed out because once the battle was done he fell asleep, unless you're gonna wank Zenko to 18+ Megaton attack on top of her Blitzing Garou.

>Godzilla generates nuclear fallout with his mere presence. Poisoning all the water wells of this village.

Not a quantification.

>Godzilla's footprint is dangerously radioactive.

Still not a quantification, and they're standing over this supposed "dangerously irradiated" area without protection on and just trench coats.

I don't see them dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back