• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2dcabf12fb0626b618ceea523bc6b194.jpg
ee0027c78ba3d4beda80458e3e059b7e.png

Starting distance is 100 meters

Classic Goop vs Metal Bat

Win conditions are death, incapacitation or BFR

Speed is equalized and High 6-A Metal Bat is being used being used

Battle takes place in an empty city

Who wins?

Metal Bat: Spilxson2, DemonicDude, NoisePitta

Goop:

Inconclusive

Last edited:
Yeah uh unless Vilgax incaps in a way that doesnt involve hitting him and pumping him up he kinda just loses

Yeah, this might be a stomp. Vilgax can't incap/kill MB without him just reaching a point where he one-shots him.

I was thinking that if this can't work I might make Reboot Cannonbolt the opponent but he might just one shot Metal Bat before he can do anything

Not really, only way to one shot Metal Bat is with either dura neg or an attack that's a one shot above the Sage Centipede Grand March, anything below that will just pump him up

Honestly I recommend you use any other character from OPM in the 7-C/High 7-C range that isn't MB lol

Not really, only way to one shot Metal Bat is with either dura neg or an attack that's a one shot above the Sage Centipede Grand March, anything below that will just pump him up
Well Reboot Cannonbolt's attack potency is 20.58 Exatons I think. I'm pretty sure that would one shot Metal Bat. My only other idea is making it High 6-A Saitama vs High 6-A Metal Bat

Well Reboot Cannonbolt's attack potency is 20.58 Exatons I think. I'm pretty sure that would one shot Metal Bat. My only other idea is making it High 6-A Saitama vs High 6-A Metal Bat
this is 4x the feat that mb massively upscales
this definetely wont one shot him.

saitama one shots.

in training saitama = tatsumaki

tatsumaki >>>>>>>sage centipede and metal bat

So would it be fair if I made the opponent Cannonbolt instead of Vilgax?
Most OPM characters "UPSCALES" from one another.
These OPM characters are able to STOMP characters who who are superior to them in the show. Therefore having Attack Potency advantage against them doesn't work cause they already massively upscales from top tier characers in the show, So in short DONT make matches with them they'll all be stomps.

Last edited:
Alright so Goop's advantages are durability negation which could help him beat Metal Bat
Metal's advantage is having more combat skill and Goop's done for as long as he destroys his anti gravity projector. I think this is fair now

This is now a stomp the other way around. Metal Bat can't deal any damage without having acid melt him away.

He also doesn't hold an AP advantage at all anymore and lacks the NPI to deal significant damage to a dude made of liquid who has Mid-High regeneration.

This is now a stomp the other way around. Metal Bat can't deal any damage without having acid melt him away.

He also doesn't hold an AP advantage at all anymore and lacks the NPI to deal significant damage to a dude made of liquid who has Mid-High regeneration.
Goop can't do anything if Metal Bat destroys his anti gravity projector

It would be just like Melz vs Metal Bat but more difficult for MB bcs of the acid
Taking the Melz fight into consideration, MB would probably realize that Goop needs the gravity projector to function and he would try to destroy it

Yeah I think Metal Bat's skill and experience give him a fair chance here. He's already had experience with this kind of thing before. It's also fair for Goop since he can negate Metal's durability and melt him before he evolves with Fighting Spirit

Yeah I think Metal Bat's skill and experience give him a fair chance here. He's already had experience with this kind of thing before. It's also fair for Goop since he can negate Metal's durability and melt him before he evolves with Fighting Spirit
Goop is featless in Reboot. He appeared for like 1 minute to save a character (In the entire Reboot show)
This video here is everything he ever did in the show, So how is a featless character gonna to go up against a professional hero ?
(Now I know Ben has his own experience and skill but the alien you choose is just.....featless his entire screen time is less than 1 minutes)

Last edited:
Goop is featless in Reboot. He appeared for like 1 minute to save a character (In the entire Reboot show)
This video here is everything he ever did in the show, So how is a featless character gonna to go up against a professional hero ?
(Now I know Ben has his own experience and skill but the alien you choose is just.....featless his entire screen time is less than 1 minutes)

Well his profile says he's just High 6-A. Would it be fair if I made it UAF/OV Goop? He still negates Metal's durability and has enough combat skill for the fight to be fair while Metal keeps his win conditions

This version might actually have an even better chance against Metal Bat since OV Goop is more skilled than Reboot Goop. Still leaning towards Metal Bat though

Metal Bat takes it. I doubt Goop's acid is strong enough to take out Bad before his fighting spirit kicks in, and one swing to the anti gravity projector and its over.

Goop can't do anything if Metal Bat just destroys his anti gravity projector. It's High 6-A Metal Bat vs 7-A Goop but Ben's skill and Goop's regen and durability negation should make up for the attack potency difference. But still, Metal's got a chance since he's fought an opponent like this before already
Metal Bat isn't going to instantly figure that weakness out the second they enter each other's range, while Goop appears to restrain his opponents first.

Also Goop can just dodge his attack so that doesn't happen.

It's not in character for Ben to kill someone, he's going to try and incapacitate him.

Class P cannot break out of the restraint of a Class E character. Goop's Class E rating is higher than Tatsumaki's Class E calc.

Metal Bat isn't going to instantly figure that weakness out the second they enter each other's range, while Goop appears to restrain his opponents first.

Also Goop can just dodge his attack so that doesn't happen.

It's not in character for Ben to kill someone, he's going to try and incapacitate him.

Class P cannot break out of the restraint of a Class E character. Goop's Class E rating is higher than Tatsumaki's Class E calc.
Is this a vote for Goop then?

Back