• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Bat Fights A Dragon Level Threat (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hero Association has just called in a Dragon Level Threat. Godzilla has just surfaced and is destroying everything in sight. Metal Bat is the S-Class Hero who can respond and a fight ensues.

Speed Equalized

Battle Takes Place In Semi Destroyed Tokyo 150 meters away.

Metal Bat: 1

Gojira: 8

Inconclusive:

33173976948 9e88910fa1 b
AiDytTz

If they're about the same, Metal Bat, as Genos described his Fighting Spirit to be comparable to Revive like in a Video Game.

And Metal Bat gets progressively stronger as the fight goes on too, so he'll fight and come strong enough to stomp the Kaiju.

Wait can Metal Bat survive in massive amounts of radiation? Godzilla passively leaks enough to make city blocks uninhabitable. If he can survive it I guess I'll vote him due to his experience with monsters like Godzilla and skill, but that's if he can survive radiation.

But could he survive the radiation? I mean getting stronger doesn't help if he gets cancer as soon as the fight starts.

Genos compares his Battle spirit to reviving/respawning in a video game, so it's very likely he'll just work through cancer, we've seen much worse things, such as his fight with Garou.

Gallons and gallons of Blood > Getting cancer

Ignoring how he doesn't have resurrection on his profile and how Genos' comment seems like a nonsensical statement. Cancer and blood loss is like comparing apples to watermelons they aren't similar at all. Since Metal Bat doesn't have resistance to radiation manipulation and it would be a NLF to assume he could just walk off something he's never to be shown to walk off I'm voting stomp as Godzilla passively kills him.

He wouldn't get cancer before the fight starts, he'd only have a chance of getting it once the fight starts, passives only start when the battle starts, so Metal Bat only has the possibility of getting it post-the battle starting, to which his Battle spirit would keep him alive.

And he'd work through cancer as it is only made when your cells are damaged and begin to multiply without end, this takes a long while to become fatal, usually months, Additionally, Cancer isn't the most common effect of radiation poisoning, it's just the scariest because we cannot cure it, let's compare to the Elephant's foot:

"After just 30 seconds of exposure, dizziness and fatigue will find you a week later. Two minutes of exposure and your cells will soon begin to hemorrhage; four minutes: vomiting, diarrhea, and fever. 300 seconds and you have two days to live. "

None of these effects would phase Metal Bat, he's lost gallons of blood before and continued, which is worse than hemorrhaging and fatigue. And it takes 500 seconds, or about 4 minutes to give you 2 days to live based on that, but that's not gonna work on Metal Bat while he's fighting.

And Godzilla hasn't the AP to put Metal Bat down in one go either, as Metal Bat has taken 18 Megatons of damage and kept fighting (His fight with Garou again)

And while this happens, Godzilla is getting the shit kicked out of him while Metal bat gets more and more pumped to kill this freak.

Battle Spirit works in response to physical damage not Passive damage like this. Fatigue would also deteriorate Metal Bat as well.

Keeweed said:
Ignoring how he doesn't have resurrection on his profile and how Genos' comment seems like a nonsensical statement. Cancer and blood loss is like comparing apples to watermelons they aren't similar at all. Since Metal Bat doesn't have resistance to radiation manipulation and it would be a NLF to assume he could just walk off something he's never to be shown to walk off I'm voting stomp as Godzilla passively kills him.
It's not NLF looking at what he has done, it's headcannon to assume that something like hemorraging is going to kill of Metal Bat before he kills Godzilla when he's shown much better feats against someone who kept dealing 18 megaton+ attacks.

And you didn't even explain what the Radiation would do and are relying on Cancer or such radiation poisoning effects to even phase Metal Bat which is incredibly sheep-like.

So, after reading his profile to try and find the levels of radiation he can emanate (which it is not) I found that Gojira is 7-B with only one attack, his dura scales but he can't punch with the same power.

So, dunno if he can damage him?

GojiBoyForever said:
Battle Spirit works in response to physical damage not Passive damage like this. Fatigue would also deteriorate Metal Bat as well.
It was shown for bleeding, fatigue and physical damage, as well as powering him up.

So yes, radiation, no matter how passive it is, as if even saying "muh passive" is even an argument, isn't putting Metal Bat down.

>I would like it if you didn't insult people for no reason

If you read what I put you'd know I didn't insult him, I commented on his actions, someone's actions are not themselves.

Where do you think that bleeding and fatigue came from? Show proof or scans radiation isn't going to affect him. Also calling someone a sheep isn't an insult? News to me.

Also you are being kinda aggressive/passive-aggressive. Please calm down as this is a fictional debate that has no bearing on our lives at the end of the day.

Ok assuming he kills Godzilla, which I could possibly see him doing, ignoring how Godzilla is 7-B through sheer radiation since that's his atomic breath, I'm pretty sure it's still an inconclusive if he dies later due to the cancer as he'll still have it. I mentioned cancer because there isn't a way for Metal Bat to avoid it. It's like fighting a guy that passive gives you 5 different diseases one of which can't be cured, yeah the other ones are bad but the one that can't be cured is going to kill him no matter what. If he manages to defeat Godzilla great, but unless he can cure cancer he's going to die. I mean I am still on the fence leaning many different ways but we've had multiple matches in the past end with characters instantly dying to way less radiation, so unless multiple Fallout matches were dead wrong I'm still leaning to Godzilla.

Edit: I'm going to be watching something with my brother so I won't be able to respond for a while.

>Where do you think that bleeding and fatigue came from?

Wounds in his skin, and the fatigue came from blood loss, if he's able to deal with bleeding, then he's able to deal with the bleeding from radiation.

>Show proof or scans radiation isn't going to affect him.

I never said the Radiation isn't going to affect him, try not to straw man me, this entire time I've debunked all notions of the EFFECTS of radiation doing anything to him.

>Also calling someone a sheep isn't an insult? News to me.

You obviously didn't read what I put and or didn't understand it. What I put was:

"And you didn't even explain what the Radiation would do and are relying on Cancer or such radiation poisoning effects to even phase Metal Bat which is incredibly sheep-like."

Calling someone's actions sheep-like isn't insulting the person, it's making comment on their actions.

>Also you are being kinda aggressive/passive-aggressive.

I'm really not, you're just interpreting my total debunking as aggressive then trying to portray it as such to seem like a victim.

>Please calm down as this is a fictional debate that has no bearing on our lives at the end of the day.

Literally cannot read this without the "just a game bro." Voice popping up.

Again, I'm not being mad, you're just trying to portray it as such or are too thin skinned and think that me debunking you and calling out peoples actions as group mentality is being aggressive.

But yeah, Imma vote for Goji.

The biggest ammout of radiation used in Udl link is 1,600,000 mrem or 16,000 mSv of which killed in thirty days, asumming those workers gtfo of there ASAP (1 hour at most) they didn't got that much radiation considering the elephant foot emanates 10,000 roentgens of radiation which is like 90 times over the ammount of radiation 1 mSv can produce (93296.636672).

So we have a difference on radiation of like seven times.

Now, with this in mind,

Let us assume Goji emanates half of the ammount of radiation chernobyl does (46648.318336), MB cells will get destroyed, internal bleeding, cancer, and being blasted every moment with almost the same force as his base stats and that's without counting how long this fight will take.

The more time passes, the more ****** he gets. Fighting spirit will just help him to stay in the game for as long as Goji can fool around.

>Ok assuming he kills Godzilla, which I could possibly see him doing, ignoring how Godzilla is 7-B through sheer radiation since that's his atomic breath, I'm pretty sure it's still an inconclusive if he dies later due to the cancer as he'll still have it.

How long after? Months? That's too long for it to be considered inconclusive as that's far too long after the fight.

> I mentioned cancer because there isn't a way for Metal Bat to avoid it. It's like fighting a guy that passive gives you 5 different diseases one of which can't be cured, yeah the other ones are bad but the one that can't be cured is going to kill him no matter what.

I've already debunked the cancer argument during the fight, and the "5 different diseases" are negged by the "If I keep fighting I'm staying alive" hax.

And we don't know if Cancer can be cured in OPM or not, we have geniuses who've cured mortality, so they likely already have the cure for cancer.

>If he manages to defeat Godzilla great, but unless he can cure cancer he's going to die.

Again, months after the fight, in which case, he could get cured from it, or even if we don't think there's a cure, he can have IRL solutions after his fight if they're causing issues, which could cure him, so "might die months later" isn't an argument for inconclusive, we don't say "Well Bat Man might bleed out and die after his high duff fight with Superman" for inconclusive, so we cannot use it here.

Im leaning on gojira at the moment...Ive played many games and outside nuclear throne being exposed to radiation doesn't end well... Joking aside gojira wins via large amounts of radition poisioning... Im sure metal bat could return from it but I just see him getting cancer over and over again...

He can't return, he can't ressurect, he can't keep himself going on after his cells are destroyed.

His "hax" (if it can even be called hax insted of stats amp) just makes him faster and stronger plus a boost on stamina, nothing more.

Sorry and thanks for the clarification, I was just going off the above statements. If thats the case gojira low diffs, possibly stomps? Im not sure how metal bat gets past his radiation...

@Udlmaster

So I was typing out an argument for you and a glitch happened and its gone and I don't feel like typing it out again. Just know I am not thin-skinned and I hate victim cards.

>The biggest ammout of radiation used in Udl link is 1,600,000 mrem or 16,000 mSv of which killed in thirty days, asumming those workers gtfo of there ASAP

They didn't, the researchers at the time barely understood radiation and spent a lot of time down there and supposedly tried to take samples and obviously was so brazen about it that they took pictures of it.

>Let us assume Goji emanates half of the ammount of radiation chernobyl does (46648.318336)

Why? Do you know how much Gonira makes? Because if not it's headcannon to assume it makes half the amount of Chernobyl and I can say it produces the same amount of radiation as 1 gamma ray, and would be equally valid.

>cells will get destroyed, internal bleeding, cancer, and being blasted every moment with almost the same force as his base stats and that's without counting how long this fight will take.

I've already debunked the effects of radiation even phasing him during the fight, and cancer isn't a poison, it doesn't just come in and go full Kenshiro and go "You're already dead." On people, it takes long for cancer to be an issue and longer for it to be fatal.

Again, Months post the fight is too long for a inconclusive argument.

>The more time passes, the more ****** he gets. Fighting spirit will just help him to stay in the game for as long as Goji can fool around.

Same goes for Gojira, he gets slapped every moment he fights with Metal Bat, with him just flat out dying to a single attack eventually, and this becomes Metal bat's victory.

And Gojira cannot "fool around" he's getting his ass kicked every second because his radiation's effects are useless against his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back